Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (849,817 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to discuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (7,203 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

1. Entwicklernews   (10,324 visits to this link)

2. 19.7k

• I’m not a huge fan of pets, but the unlock sale and double exp would be nice
    • Well, that is true. I have so much to do, that I forced myself to do every side quest I didn't do on planets from chapter 1-3. This is just X damn D lol Like, what is stopping them to make two patches as someone above suggested? One with story content and other with new event. Make something new so people will have a reason to stick to the game. But nah, it's better to have nothing, do not communicate and assume people will beg devs to make more lol No. People will uninstall the game or stop playing for unknown amount of time. BTW. I got -1 social point or whatever for making this post. Look how I sacrified myself by just saying the truth and asking a simple question. Probability I'll get another -1 points is gargantuan heh
    • The map is definitely the smallest of the 4. The only benefit to this is the sith prologue stories take like 1/3rd the time to complete compared to Tython. Outside of getting new landing areas like we've seen for Ord Mantell (Kessan's Landing), and the upcoming Hutta one for 7.5, I don't think they're going to expand the current map. I think it would be really cool to see an endgame area for Korriban be added though. Explore Korriban temples with stronger enemies, such as sith spawns, ghosts, possessed sith, and cultists. Not just the boring tomb raiders, slugs, and acolytes. Tomb raiders are pretty much a mockery of the sith and the planet. They make more sense for the Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas.  
    • When a swtor account is disabled for subscribing, usualy signified by a pop up banner or not able to purchase on swtor.com if a person then tries to buy on steam or tries to apply a code, it will not add gametime until the account issue is resolved  Your account is disabled  The linked ea account has been disabled, and uses the same hotmail email used on the swtor account use this link (insert the swtor hotmail email address into that link) to reset the password then login on that EA account Be sure to use incognito mode with chrome or delete the browser cache and cookies to be sure it isnt cached if purchasing on swtor.com
    • +1 Would definitely be useful for those of us who are hitting that weekly on a handful of alts. If not the character selection screen, it could also find a home in the Legacy window.
  • Popular Contributors