New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (1,564 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (23 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (57 visits to this link)

2. 19.7k

11. 1.7k

• Sith Preservation is inviting you to our PvP Carnage event! This is a no rules, free-for-all PvP war on the sands of Tatooine. No kill farming, no loyalties and no kicking the Hutball.  This week's PvP Carnage will be held inside at Outlaw's Den - on the border of the Dune Sea, by Outpost Zaroshe. Simply show up and walk into the Outlaws Den to attend and take part!         Outlaws Den Free-For-All PvP Event                          Saturday 8th October 19:00 BST (20:00 CET)                       Tatooine & Outlaws Den Achievements  Tatooine -> PvP -> Master of Tatooine - Kill 500 players on Tatooine - 25 points Tatooine -> PvP -> Outlaws' Den  Devastator - Kill 150 players in Outlaws Den - 25 points  PvP -> General -> Total Kills -> I Am Death Incarnate - Kill 50,000 players - 50 points <Manhunter> Legacy title  PvP -> General -> Miscellaneous -> This Party's Over and Life of the Party - Kill 100 players & 500 players with the party Jawa - 10 points <Party crasher> and 25 points  Companions -> Shared -> HK-51 -> Statement Organic Meatbags Destroyed & Statement Organic Meatbags Decimated - Kill 100 players & 500 players with HK active ( or most recently active)     Look forward to seeing you there!   
    • Does your game just crash or does your PC crash/BSOD?
    • As part of my internship at college for my bachelor's earlier this year I had several options I could choose to work on, from being an editor for academic magazines to things I could do on my own such as subtitling and translation. I ended up choosing to subtitle the Sith Inquisitor's story as its my favorite storyline of the game and it provided more than enough material to meet my needed quota of hours spent doing the internship activities.  In order to do this I chose OBS to record the game and ended up using WMW to add the subtitles and cut the gameplay sections, not the best program but its free and I didn't had money to buy an editing software. To finish this internship it took me well over 100 hours, around 150 to be more precise, since it involved doing the recording then adding the subtitles after translating every line into Brazilian Portuguese.  With that explanation out of the way, here is a link with the playlist containing all videos covering the SI story from start to finish (albeit Chapter 1's interlude was lost due to a recording error that left it without any audio). Many thanks to the SWTOR devs who've worked hard on the game these 10 years and to my internship supervisor for allowing such an unorthodox option.
    • I dislike this idea, it would take away from the identities of the combat styles that are able to stealth.
  • Popular Contributors