BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one phrase on twitter feels very loaded:

"Can't get your #FallenEmpire fill? Do we have an announcement for you."

I thought this could be something huge, or at least different than before, maybe even unexpected, but that statement makes me think of two possibilities:

Best Case Scenario, but not likely: class specific side quest chains set in the context of KotFE

Probable Case Scenario: Chapter X released in time for the holidays.

Because KotFE is story, story, story. Thus if you can't get your fill of it, you must want more story. This means giving us more of the main story now, or some new branching story plots.

The BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1, is a desperate act from EAWare.

There will not be anymore PVE servers all will be changed to PVP. And u will have access to Rep and Sith start planet.

The level sync will still be running.

Enjoy ;)

Edited by IngeDanielsen

This one phrase on twitter feels very loaded:

"Can't get your #FallenEmpire fill? Do we have an announcement for you."

Yes, that seems loaded. And I like that thought in combination with this idea:

Did someone already mentioned a possibility of a novel\comics available only to subscribers? Chapter a month or something? And there the moment you drop subscription you loose access to it? Would be fitting :)

So maybe subs get access to a little extra story in other format...?

__

On another note, I love the Stuffies vs. Inflatables discussion. That kind of seems to reflect and represent the player base in a frighteningly accurate way, if gen chat is anything to go by... :D

Edited by KyaniteD

Something better than cross-server... I know!!!

EAware's beloved subscribers will be able to play "chapter X" two days before of what was originally scheduled !!!!!!!!

Yeah.

Only since no launch date has been announced it makes it hard for an announcement of early access to be anything other than access. Early from what?

Almost certainly we will be getting chapter 10 sooner than 2016. Sadly it looks to be a filler chapter not greatly different from Lady of Sorrow or in fact any of the alliance recruitment missions. Feels like a bit of a waste of writing and develpment time to step away from the war and go look for one woman waging a pointless war against the eternal empire.

Yea.. I've a bad feeling about this...

Here is your reskinned shiny mount not found in game for this month.. (Note the Reskinned Part)

They really need to do something pretty darn cool if they want to get that SUB count back up. Nobody wants to pay $15 US for 30 min a month of story content.

I would rather they leave classes as they are. They have changed the classes far too much IMO, and accomplished next to nothing as a result.

In the end, imbalance appears to be just as bad as before they started on that ridiculous crusade, and quite a few of the good abilities and animations that existed before it started ended up dead on the road along the way.

Ability sets and animations are a hot mess right now IMO. They need to leave them alone, at least for a while.

Just my opinion of course, which means next to nothing.

Edited by LordArtemis