Preliminary Game Update 3.1 Patch Notes

TaitWatson

Hello Tait -- good info. I like the preliminary release Notes idea.

On a side note: my (and I assume others) Conquest log is broken as it relates to Invasion Force supplies. Says completed when it is not. It has been that way for me for two months now. So I am unable to craft Invasion Force Supplies for Conquest Points.

Please see: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=794854

Is there any chance for some love in Game Update 3.1?

I read the Patch notes and it mentioned additional fixes....could the broken Conquest log be one of them?

I appreciate any update.

Thank you.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this bug about?

I just started a new Inquisitor about a week ago, and I didn't notice anything.

Pretty sure s/he's talking about the Shadow or Revan intro conversations, not the level 1 intros.

There are supposed to be variations to the SOR starting dialogue depending on whether you chose to romance certain companions, but on the Empire side the conversations weren't taking those choices into account properly.

Is it true that Vanguards and Powertechs are going to lose Full Auto/Unload? If so, that is a horrible decision. It's been an iconic power of the class since the beginning, and aesthetically, is the only attack outside rapid shots that Vanguard gets which uses their rifle in a meaningful sense.

Whoever's idea it was to remove this power should be fired. Simply because it represents such an egregious failure n judgment.

/signed

Remove it from PVP if it's those few cry babies who are behind this.

Is it true that Vanguards and Powertechs are going to lose Full Auto/Unload? If so, that is a horrible decision. It's been an iconic power of the class since the beginning, and aesthetically, is the only attack outside rapid shots that Vanguard gets which uses their rifle in a meaningful sense.

Whoever's idea it was to remove this power should be fired. Simply because it represents such an egregious failure n judgment.

You know you're not supposed to use that in the Van/PT rotation, right?

Like...at all?

You know you're not supposed to use that in the Van/PT rotation, right?

Like...at all?

He wasn't talking about it's rotation use. He was talking the overall look and feel of a (Trooper?) should have 'Full Auto' and I agree. Aesthetically, Full-Auto is a cool ability. Now it's gone. I would have settled for a animation change for either Pulse Canon or Ion Pulse. Make it a Blaster Volley or something. Cause now the trooper is less trooper, more Lightning Sorc.

Honestly knowing ahead doesn't really do anything. What I want at least is to know what content is upcoming(your "surprises" for the most part have been utter failures) and the fact you know something is a bug. I would much prefer to know that you are working on a bug rather than next week bug X might be fixed because guess what, next week bug X might be fixed and I'll find out. What I may not be able to find is that bug Y is known, but not fixed as yet. I know a comprehensive list could be hard to keep up with, but a least a sticky of the "top" known bugs per category(or those you are not waiting for more info on) would be nice.

Please for the love of GOD, for the [Weekly] Tactile Flashpoint, ADD THE REST OF THE TACTICLES for credit for the weekly!! PLEASE. Only Bloodhunt and Battle of Rishi count count towards the weekly. You que for the daily to get credit for weekly, but never get it because those two never pop for your daily. !!! Is it always freakin Czerka. Please fix this. It has been broken for weeks.

Just deselect the Tactical FP's you don't want to queue for and viola, you get the 60's only FP. Problem solved...

iconic power of the class?

are you serious?

ahahahaha. Full auto isn't used in PvP ever, because it does **** damage while also requiring you to be immobile.
I used it as a ranged attack in PvP (Huttball specifically) when I was unable to get to the ball carrier on a catwalk.

Just deselect the Tactical FP's you don't want to queue for and viola, you get the 60's only FP. Problem solved...

Sure, but then you don't get the 30 basic comms from the daily reward and you don't get the credit to conquest for GF since you have to be eligible for the daily reward to get it.

It's in the patch, but not finalized, which is why it's not listed yet. This is typically going to be the case if I've said something is scheduled for a specific patch but it's not listed in the prelim notes.

So has this been done yet?