Preliminary Game Update 3.1 Patch Notes

TaitWatson

Still no changes to Madness spec for Sorcs? While I appreciate (for my friends) those other class changes isn't Madness one of the weakest dps specs right now? There's plenty of threads talking about Lightning vs. Madness so I won't go into that, but can we at least get a "working as intended", "looking to change" or something?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the same question! on what to us Codex Hunters to hope?

"The Outer Rim Jedi Forces" in the "Organizations" tab, for Jedi Knights, would be a start.

Tried to get it by doing the "Jedi Commander" mission on Corellia with another person, and zilch. He got it, but seeing I was just accompanying him, it didn't take.

Should have been granted retroactively, like the Darth Angral one was. :(

Jedi Knights are now granted the “Persons of Note: Darth Angral (Knight)” Codex entry when completing “Race to the Ruins.” Knights who previously completed this mission will be granted it automatically.
Edited by Darth_Wicked

I am a strong supporter of cake in EVERY patch.

- Tait, Cake Proponent.

What patch are we going to see more progress from the Bioware team about combating these Credit spammers because I have had enough of it in SWTOR, The ignore system is so limited and needs to be improved for account wide ignore systems. But why are bioware ignoring the community over this subject because we are starting to think you guys are in bed with them and supporting the spam.

Warzones

• Huttball Fire Trap damage is no longer mitigated by damage reduction for level 55+ characters, effectively reducing the number of hits required to kill a player.

Great to see this change. It was sad to pull off a successful fire pull/push/stun etc only to see them live through it. And I love that you are trying this "releasing patch notes early" thing. I really hope it works. Any increase in communication is a good thing.

Any chance you can give us an update on the status of the bugs that are causing Sages to underperform compared to Sorcs. Some of the problems include:

1) The Turbulence proc that does considerably less than 30% while the Thundering Blast proc does more than 30% for sorcs.

2) Sorcs can still benefit from the old 4pc set bonus (alacrity proc off of Affliction) whereas the Sage set no longer works.

Tait if now it isn't known precisely about in what patch we can see codex/achievements fix

can you investigate please? and post later

it is interesting to people

That said, I can't promise that it will be a quick process, but I will be speaking with the dev teams on a very regular basis regarding the ongoing problems with these systems and their status.

Many community members have made excellent lists and threads regarding these, and I will be making sure I use these and every resource possible to make sure nothing is overlooked and everything makes "Tait's Codex of Codex and Achievement bugs."

Thank you all for reporting these issues (and continue to do so!), as they are extremely helpful in ensuring that we get everything brought to the right people's attention.

- tait

P.S. here can find all codex and achievements bugged list

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=654989

Hey there,

We are certainly aware of the bugs and issues with the Codex and Achievements, and it remains a personal crusade of mine to see them fixed. That said, I currently don't have any further information on fixes, especially for some of the older ones.

-Tait

i read your post

it isn't really optimistical :confused:

it is better to allocate the special person and he in short terms would repair everything

it is necessary to hope for the best

at least please report to developers that we very much wait for these codex fixes!!!

especially for some of the older ones !

Edited by EnmaAii

Tait,

I'm aware these broken itemizations seem to be acknowledged:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=783782

But could they get into a release? 3.0 Launch bugs, that are seriously detrimental to crafting appropriate gear for Shadows/Assassins are in particular need of a tweak!

Please don't let 3.0 be like 2.0, and have crafting bugs persist FOREVER.

Tait if now it isn't known precisely about in what patch we can see codex/achievements fix

can you investigate please? and post later

it is interesting to people

P.S. here can find all codex and achievements bugged list

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=654989

Hey EnmaAii,

Codex and Achievements issues are definitely something we want to take care of. As we are able to we will work those fixes into future patches but, as there are higher priority issues to address, they are not currently scheduled.

Edited by TaitWatson

Hey EnmaAii,

Codex and Achievements issues are definitely something we want to take care of. As we are able to we will work those fixes into future patches but, as there are higher priority issues to address, they are not currently scheduled.

Like adding weapons to the ship droid...:rolleyes:

What about fixes to german and french localisations that are broken and incomplete since 3.0 hit the servers (That's two months!)?

e.g. incomplete talent descriptions, wrong set-bonus and relic tooltips, etc.?

And what about all those bugged set bonuses?

Edited by Sindariel

Smuggler

Scoundrel

General

Improved the visual effects for Vital Shot, especially when dual wielding Blaster Pistols.

OMG Did you guys FINALLY fix the bugged animation on Vital Shot for Gunslingers?! :eek:

I'll forgive you that this note is entered under "Scoundrel"...the emphasis on the part about "especially when dual wielding pistols" seems to clearly indicate Gunslinger as this animation was horribly bugged on them (would animate main hand, then fire from the offhand gun like 2 seconds later).

Edited by Saregon