3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Thmsleon

They know how to suck the hype out of the comunity. Im allready starting to get tired of it, although im pretty new to swtor...

Dont tell your customers, that there will be more information at the end of the month and then wait for the last possible second to announce it.

BW wake up...its 2014...every company running a mmorpg iss communicating with their playerbase, why dont you?

They are pretty terrible at it arnt they? I don't even know why they have a community team. FFXIV craps all over this game when it comes to communication. Hell the producer of the game releases monthly letters to the community. He even does live letters where they show actual content in development and answer legit questions. I'll give credit to Eric for the community streams, but for the most part they just BS in the game and don't really answer or show anything relevant.

Edited by Raansu

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't care about having a super polished announcement. I would be glad to get a dozen or so bullet points summarizing the more important details of the update now, rather than wait a couple more weeks for something more polished (and whatever this subscriber bonus is).

Basically, this latest delay is disappointing.

This. Mostly I want to know whether there will be a level cap increase or not, since I have 2 recent 55's that I wouldn't want to waste time on grinding for gear that'll become obsolete shortly after.

Oh! You mean just like we already knew that the announcement for "this thing" would be here before the end of the month? :rolleyes:

Because that worked out perfectly.

It will never cease to amaze me how people make it sound so complicated, for the release of a simple... Announcement.

I can't even understand the logic quite frankly. I mean...

Seriously...

How the f*ck is a subscriber perk an impediment for them to make the announcement? I assume the thing holding them back is some kind of image or in-game model of the perk or whatever? Or is that hoping too much and they have NO IDEA what that perk is supposed to be? Is it still in the planning stage?

Pffffff... :o

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Well now that I finished destroying my house and have calmed down my response to this is whatever. It isn't a big deal that the announcement is delayed to be fair. I just like knowing what is coming because it actually increases my enjoyment of what I am doing now. If the announcement has to be delayed then so be it. Edited by Rasen

It will never cease to amaze me how people make it sound so complicated, for the release of a simple... Announcement.

Seriously...

How the f*ck is a subscriber perk an impediment for them to make the announcement? I assume the thing holding them back is some kind of image or in-game model of the perk or whatever? Or is that hoping too much and they have NO IDEA what that perk is supposed to be? Is it still in the planning stage?

At this point, I would just prefer that my subscriber perk be...The Announcement. :(

Seriously...

I bet it's armoured helmets that fit around lekku and look awesome.

Or it's floor cushions, piles and piles of floor cushions.

Maybe it's that thing that PvP'ers want at the moment. Coffee?

Synthweavers can make cheesecakes.

Coruscant is being replaced with a disco ball.

Weather cycles, except the only weather condition is rain, and it's on all the time.

Great Imperial Bake-off Event. Poison your neighbours, make a charlotte royale. With Darth Berry and Lord Hollywood.

Slave gear for dudes.

Mini tentacle monsters for your homestay?

Soon™ is getting Old™.

Get promised a teaser which didn't offer anything as anyone with any interest in the game knew who the big bad was. If anything its made it a little disappointing that rather than anything new its a rehash. Least there is part of me hoping it will end up being an impostor but that would likely make the teaser too much of a lie as it were and people would feel cheated.

Wasn't it promised there would be a reveal in September. So why wait till the last moment to say you have lied about it. Then you say its cause you want some amazing reveal for the subscribers what reveal is going to change for subscribers between now and when you get it out. What possible information do you have that will change in a few weeks making it an average reveal today but amazing and life changing in a couple of weeks.

Might I guess the reveal is that if you subscribe up to one month and a day before you get some title and if you subscribe a month and a day after you get early access. So if you want both you have to subscribe for 2 months not one.

Edited by Costello

Unless we get better servers/game performance and cross realm environments, I really dont think theres anything you could bribe us with at this point. Do yall honestly think that a stupid little bribe is gonna make this 2 week delay just go away? Tsk tsk tsk, idk who is in charge of yalls advertisement but they are doing an awful job. SMDH

Edit: Also, who the eff let this guy post on the forums about such a controversial issue and did they know he was gonna threaten us? Seriously? Real professional yall, real professional. SMDH

Edited by Rambeezy

Unless we get better servers/game performance and cross realm environments, I really dont think theres anything you could bribe us with at this point. Do yall honestly think that a stupid little bribe is gonna make this 2 week delay just go away? Tsk tsk tsk, idk who is in charge of yalls advertisement but they are doing an awful job. SMDH

Two weeks? That's very optimistic. It could easily be four. :o

Edit: Also, who the eff let this guy post on the forums about such a controversial issue and did they know he was gonna threaten us? Seriously? Real professional yall, real professional. SMDH

I think you're taking the "I'll blow myself up" joke a little seriously there, bruv.

Edit: It's a reference to Leia as Boushh from Return of the Jedi. It wasn't meant as a threat, it was actually meant to be something along the lines of "Please don't kill the messenger (because I'm holding a thermal detonator)"... clam down...

Edited by azudelphi

If you say you're going to provide information within a certain time frame, stick to it. I can't speak for anyone else, but receiving "something nice" is irrelevant and uninteresting when all I'm looking for is information about SWTOR's future. It speaks volumes when this really boils down to "we said we'd talk about the expansion, but it turns out we can't even make THAT date!" Soon™ was lame back when Blizzard came up with it, but continuing using it after all but promising new information (by tomorrow) is even more so.

It's sad, because something longer than the "teaser" we received would probably make many of us happy until a larger announcement. As of right now, there doesn't appear to be anything at all to look forward to (ok, Dragon Age is out soonish so I guess there's that), and that's supremely disappointing.

Edited by TrinityLyre

Save your stupid "something nice" for two weeks from now and give us the announcement you promised.

Hey, we don't know it's stupid. It could be something awesome. Like sword in box light so sword come out when opened!

I would gladly wait 2-4 weeks to hear that's been implemented.

Edited by azudelphi