3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Thmsleon

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I honestly don't get:

I read Eric's message and I read it as "Something completely unrelated happened" (for example, a writer misunderstood a feature). If that's the case why not just say "expect an announcement about the PTS shortly thereafter"?

The problem is that it truly seems unlikely that the PTS will either open by Oct. 15 or the 31st (if you're going for a WS style "you get what you get" test). In which case, just say "The Expansion has been delayed until Jan. or March (whatever the case may be).

Here's what I honestly don't get:

I read Eric's message and I read it as "Something completely unrelated happened" (for example, a writer misunderstood a feature). If that's the case why not just say "expect an announcement about the PTS shortly thereafter"?

The problem is that it truly seems unlikely that the PTS will either open by Oct. 15 or the 31st (if you're going for a WS style "you get what you get" test). In which case, just say "The Expansion has been delayed until Jan. or March (whatever the case may be).

I read eric's reply slightly differently...

He said there were many cogs, which I took to mean something like all the advertising, the interviews, the trailers, the screen shots, the description pages...not just some stupid forum post like we do...here's how I read his reply:

"We had a feature, feature X, we wanted to give subs - we planned on it, we screen shot for it, we taped video and compiled a trailer using it, and it's mentioned in all of our write-ups right now...however, upon further testing, we're having a problem with feature X that may prevent it from being possible. Because of this problem, we're going to give our devs 2 weeks to fix X, or we'll replace it."

Pretty sure you're going to see a level cap increase, a new planet for said level cap increase, a new daily area with some tactical FPs to support the new planet, and probably a new operation shortly after the patch in 3.1 or 3.2.

If you're hoping for any changes to character creation or the engine, you will only be let down.

character creator is a wish, because in my experience, is the worse character creator I ave experienced the last decade and its something we asking, since 2 years ago. :)

Its very limited and presellective, 4 bodies , 10 faces which the 8 of them are asiatic style, some paints, some hair... So all my characters are twins, because only 1-2 faces worth of using.

Edited by Oyranos

I read eric's reply slightly differently...

He said there were many cogs, which I took to mean something like all the advertising, the interviews, the trailers, the screen shots, the description pages...not just some stupid forum post like we do...here's how I read his reply:

"We had a feature, feature X, we wanted to give subs - we planned on it, we screen shot for it, we taped video and compiled a trailer using it, and it's mentioned in all of our write-ups right now...however, upon further testing, we're having a problem with feature X that may prevent it from being possible. Because of this problem, we're going to give our devs 2 weeks to fix X, or we'll replace it."

Yea.... "X" was a pet gungan, but it keeps bumping into walls, tripping over its own feet , and constantly repeating the phrase "meesaa happy" even after you dismiss him. ROFLMAO

Yea.... "X" was a pet gungan, but it keeps bumping into walls, tripping over its own feet , and constantly repeating the phrase "meesaa happy" even after you dismiss him. ROFLMAO

I will give YOU all of my stuff if that comes true...because I will quit playing this game over that lol

I feel like this will be better than what they actually come up with...

I feel like this will be better than what they actually come up with...

You are likely correct, but as far and keeping expectations low, that is hitting the bottom of the barrel and then bringing in a front loader to dig deeper. lol

If they want christmas sales from pre-orders

They have to totally forget little mounts and pets. cc packs today, contains 1-2 mounts, so we are soooo over with it. Fix the cloths that pass through the engines.. lol

They have to give a race.... so is something unique and only if ur a sub and pre-order it, you can have. That will bring them money. Yoda race or Jawa race.

Edited by Oyranos

Stay back, I’m holding a thermal detonator! To answer your question about the expansion announcement:

Soon™! We are holding the announcement back a bit to add something really nice for subscribers, and we’ll be revealing all shortly - a couple of weeks at the latest. The delay of announcement has no effect on the expansion schedule, and we are still sticking to our commitment of launching it this year.

Well, i would like the following:

1: More Solo PvE story driven quest chains (ie. NO GROUP REQUIRED)

2: New Companions and romances, the same gender ones, like you said you would do.

3: The Legacy perk for class quest experience, make that general quest experience instead.

I would be happy with those 3 things.

Well, so basically all we know that they are going to release in this year which means within 2 months. The other thing is that they said maximum a few weeks till full announcement, which could lead us to 9 weeks, BUT if they are going to release it this year as they promised then i think they will make a full announcement like 1 month before they actually release it at least. I just really hope so they will give us the revans ravaged armor somehow... thats all i want from this expansion, and to fight with Revan as his ally or something

I doubt any subscribers really care for extra, we just want to know what the new content is rather than sit here with nothing to do but wait for an announcement that lets us know how many more months we'll be waiting for new content.

This this and more this

One of these days Bioware, Imma catch the carrot, then you will be in trouble

I think the Devs need to wake up and realize they made a real big mess of this.

think the devs are fine and you need to grow up a little the world does not revolve around when you want to know™. Have you ever heard of good things come to those who wait. There really is no mess other then you getting angry you have to wait which is not the devs fault but your own.