3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Thmsleon

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay back, I’m holding a thermal detonator! To answer your question about the expansion announcement:

Soon™! We are holding the announcement back a bit to add something really nice for subscribers, and we’ll be revealing all shortly - a couple of weeks at the latest. The delay of announcement has no effect on the expansion schedule, and we are still sticking to our commitment of launching it this year.

Sorry but that is unacceptable.

You promised an official reveal before the end of the month, and its the end of the month. You wonder why people get angry at you guys? You MUST deliver on promise. End of the month is end of the month.

Here's a disturbing thought:

Maybe they know that the "expansion" is so small and feature-less that they're afraid subs will leave just from the announcement, so they have to sweeten the deal with a "perk".....Only they're still trying to think of a perk big enough to counteract the coming disappointment....

I wonder what they'll come up with to recolor for the subs this time.....

Edited by Primarch_PWnD

At least they told us they are delaying the announcement, said they're going to do something nice for us, and didn't even delay it that long.

Maybe because they've burned through the vast majority of the content over and over and over again from multiple angles with multiple toons like I have. I was waiting for this announcement to decide whether or not I wanted to continue to sub because frankly I'm bored out of my mind with SWTOR.

They have delayed every major content release so far this year and now they're delaying a basic announcement of what to expect in 3.0. I'm not sure how many people realize that in less than 2 days it will be October. If they make an announcement for 3.0 in Mid October that gives less than 10 weeks between announcement and actual product launch. Does that seem ridiculously optimistic for a major content patch that is supposed to convince the subs to keep on subbing?

Maybe because they've burned through the vast majority of the content over and over and over again from multiple angles with multiple toons like I have. I was waiting for this announcement to decide whether or not I wanted to continue to sub because frankly I'm bored out of my mind with SWTOR.

They have delayed every major content release so far this year and now they're delaying a basic announcement of what to expect in 3.0. I'm not sure how many people realize that in less than 2 days it will be October. If they make an announcement for 3.0 in Mid October that gives less than 10 weeks between announcement and actual product launch. Does that seem ridiculously optimistic for a major content patch that is supposed to convince the subs to keep on subbing?

It does, I'm still going to keep subbing.

I'll admit. I have a minor annoyance that they delayed it... with minor being the keyword. Fact is before this deadline they communicated the delay. If the end of month had come and gone and then they said, "Oops, sorry... we lied" that would be worse in my opinion.

Granted, they are getting ever closer to end of year for that deadline. Missing that one will have more serious impact for players.

I'd rather speculate as to this feature. And if that "nice thing" for subscribers is a speeder or mount pet, then I would be far more annoyed.

I agree completely. I guess we'll find out soon.

Good for you, I'd rather not play the same 6 Operations and replay the same dozen flash points and the same 5 Warzones or play GSF which takes 20-30 minutes to pop. I'd rather roll a new toon in a completely different game.

You forgot housing.

But if you're going to leave, then leave. /shrug.

On principle, not a big fan of them saying "we're going to do [X]" and then not doing it, whether it be something minor like an announcement date or major like a new GSF ship class, so I have some sympathy for those who are rolling their eyes at this news on that basis alone.

That being said... wow, there sure are a lot of people who seem to be getting really pissed off over a freaking Press Release getting pushed back.

On principle, not a big fan of them saying "we're going to do [X]" and then not doing it, whether it be something minor like an announcement date or major like a new GSF ship class, so I have some sympathy for those who are rolling their eyes at this news on that basis alone.

That being said... wow, there sure are a lot of people who seem to be getting really pissed off over a freaking Press Release getting pushed back.

Yes, maybe they'll realize they just pissed a lot of players off by doing this.