Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to add my opinion.

I love all the ideas here and we have heard many of the same ideas, concluding that many people want the same thing. I personally want what everyone wants, as I like to be surrounded by happy people, but I also would like VARIETY, for example, the bounty hunter armor in-game are all similar looking minus 3-4 sets which stand out, I'd love to see a Mandalorian Set introduced, both KOTOR-era and Episode 1-6 era, and/or maybe just 2-3 sets that look different, variety makes me happy, having the option to choose from 2-3 sets that look entirely different, each one with an amazing appearance would drive me to spend 100$s more.

BW If you introduce more variety, I promise i'll throw my $$ at you.

color packs for chest pieces...

since we can unify our colors to the chest piece... then if we could change the color of the chest piece we could change our colors... even with all the armor options I still feel like there is a cookie cutter look that only comes in one color... at least a different color option would mix it up some...

just add another slot to all the chest pieces that hold color... seems like this option is kinda already built into the game via companions appearance slot...

Armor of different colors, give them set bonus's. Make them worth getting instead of how just they look. I would love to see the cannon from the alderaan cinematic. The cannon that sounds awesome at full auto. But of course I would like to see things that are useful instead of nothing but junk from cartel packs. Maybe create an armor set that comes with a unique weapon for that set, with its very own unique color crystal and look.

i dont care about armor sets what i want are paint sets...i.e. the ability to change the freakin color of my armor to look how ever i want it to look like.

This too. I love the dye system in LOTRO, being able to adjust color and shade of all my armor. I would love to see that here. Color matching to chest is a good start but it still produces some horrible messes (Esseles smuggler jacket will turn your drelliad pants to khakis and the boots to a light pea-soup green... I shudder just to think about it).

Make all cartel gear LEGACY BOUND!!!

Cartel items should be legacy bound.

Agreed. I am hessitant to buy cosmetics from the Cartel Market since once I equip them they will be bound to that one character. Finding them cheap, 10-30k in-game credits, on the AH is something I'll grab but spending Cartel points on single-character items? No.

REPUBLIC Version of the "Chestplate of Unstoppable War." The Empire version isn't that cool, but the Republic VERSION? :eek::eek::eek: You will sell thousands of those guys, I promise you - it will rake in the money. Now gimme my Republic version for my Assassin:D

Here's an image link:

Character Gear Screen and here's another one

Doc in awe of the awesome Chestplate

Edited by AshlaBoga

They should make all your gear bound to legacy even after equip. You may not be able to sell them on the GTN but they would be useful for lower level character. There are days I would love to take a bound color crystal and be able to mail it to another character so it could benefit from it. The GTN is getting so out of control with all the greed, whereas this option might even lower the price a bit...

I want some thing like the new jedi set that just came out, but with just the armer. No robe added. Another idea would be to add burn marks on it or lightsaber damge. Give it that recent battle look. Also. I don't think any one can dissagree here. I think you should allow your companions to also comment on your looks. LIke if you change sets your companions would say wow you look amazing, or So when do I get my jedi robes. Some thing like that or go farther, and include a matching set for your companions.

The emperor's gear set when the jedi knight first meets him seems interesting for Sith Inquisitos and Jedi Consulars.

I would like to see red Jedi robes aswell. Not quite as simple as the Life day ones. Proper gear.

Edited by Nemmar

Most of all, I want covert energy armor wrists and hands.

But I also want a full black bodysuit. Chest, legs, feet. Maybe some minor details, but mostly black. And a black glove on my right hand. The left hand is completely open. I know it is possible to have different models on left/right hands (a few bits of Agent armor is like that). You can see where I'm going with this.

But mostly that covert energy armor stuff.

Didn't we just give the Dev's 23945739457325973459824592834752394875 pages of outfit feedback a couple patches ago? We were completely ignored!

And yet, they have the audacity to ask again?!

There have been many threads over the past year asking the devs to put in more -and more unique- armor sets than what is currently available. This thread is specifically about the cash shop, though. Basically, the devs saw people asking for better armor over and over again, but waited until they had a cash shop to take any of our suggestions.

-Macheath.

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

How about Craftable recipes for CC? Oh wait then you cant charge real world $ for each one...nvm. Darn, now you probabley will add them, but in packs, randomly, and they will be crap blues recipes. I mean, you gotta keep the hampsters on the wheel right?

Another vote for more Covert Energy Armor, particularly the hands.

Also, the jacket that Jonas Balkar wears (Balkar is the SIS agent contact for the Trooper class quest on Nar Shaddaa). He's also got a pretty cool belt and matching pants.

Edited by Rygho

Another vote for more Covert Energy Armor, particularly the hands.

Also, the jacket that Jonas Balkar wears (Balkar is the SIS agent contact for the Trooper class quest on Nar Shaddaa). He's also got a pretty cool belt and matching pants.

Yeah, could totally use some for hands and bracers if they're gonna add classic jedi robes!

Also - when we'll get a response to this thread? :l

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

REPUBLIC Version of the "Chestplate of Unstoppable War." The Empire version isn't that cool, but the Republic VERSION? :eek::eek::eek: You will sell thousands of those guys, I promise you - it will rake in the money. Now gimme my Republic version for my Assassin:D

Here's an image link:

Character Gear Screen and here's another one

Doc in awe of the awesome Chestplate

I second this and would also like it recolored in black/gray for my Marauder. :D