Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

I'd just like to be able to gear my low levels without having to RE over and over and over ,, then waste even more time farming even more mats only to have to RE over and over and over again. I'd like to do the level 7 space missions that I paid to upgrade to.

Its ridiculous people. These low level mods, gear, weapons, you know, the one's that we use on our alts, that would keep us playing while we wait for expansions, should be a slam dunk for a level 400 crafter. Do you guys have any idea of the frustration, of how these little nonsense, bullheaded issues frustrate players that would otherwise stick with and stand by your game? Do you know how frustrating it is to pay for the upgrades for space missions then find that they are not showing....and have tickets ignored and still sitting there open?

I mean, you give away experience, level 50 starter kits like it was candy, but refuse to loosen your grip on this 80% failure rate for low level items? It boggles the mind as well as frustrates.

I dunno. I've loved this game, and wanted to continue, but its not looking that way. I mean, how frustrated must I be to hijack a thread to vent? LOL.

Might be time to forget about what "they want to hear" and move to what they "need" to hear? I dunno. I'm out of reasons to keep playing and a few pieces of "flavored" modable gear is not going to help. ;p

This, times infinity squared :p

Black robes for BOTH factions. No need to make them look like one or the other. This way, any Jedi or Sith can wear black, hood-up robes. Introduce hood-down variants as well, for those that prefer that.

Based on the most recently released sets, it seems as though BW is sticking to faction-based armor. Why not make more neutral looks, considering its adaptive and in the shop?

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

try adding some new lookin equipment not just ****y remodels of current oens

I would love to see this Mandalorian armour be made available, the only time ive even seen it is after the Bounty Hunter class quest on Taris (if you chose to freeze that sucker rather than let Torian have his way) a few Mando's come to collect the bounty and one is wearing

this:- http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/...ps16dd1135.jpg

Now the main reason id like it in all its brown drearyness is, I aged my Merc appropriately and he is a senior member of his clan in RP, so an old work suit like this would suit him down to a T for now he is just wearing the Boarding Party chest plate which works for now:- http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/...psc744bf05.jpg

First things first....not every outfit needs to be a recoloured outfit of whats in game already, Secondly, not every outfit needs to be on the cartel Market. \There needs to be free content along with purchase content. Outwise you cheapen the value of your subscriptions by nickeling and diming them.

As for new armor suggestions

-the exact outfit Thana Vesh is wearing on Taris,

-a black version of the jedi valiant armour ( not the same as I said above, because its a new armour. Figured \i'd mention this before all the flame posters roll through)

-droid armour that changes the look of droids

-and legacy weapons for force users and something other then a bowcaster

thats about it

I have a suggestion for what not to add to the Cartel market:

Please do not add any more rares that were previously taken out of the game, the Korrealis speeder being a notable example. There are players saving up for these and to lose out on many millions of credits would be a shame if you could simply buy them. Also they were rare for a reason.

All these ideas in the thread, go into the CE Vendor. Thats right... I said it.

Dunno if it's been mentioned already or not... I'm not going to go through 61 pages to find out... but I would like to see some very simple garb added as moddable gear, namely some of the starter outfits your toons are wearing when they're created. The Inquisitor and Consular robes/vestments, whatever they're called, would be nice... especially the tunic worn by the Inquisitor. I'm not suggesting it be added through the Cartel Market, as it's not flashy stuff. But it would be nice to have some schematics for these added to the game.

Fade to Black...