Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

One item would be awesome: class restriction remover.

What I mean is, there is some armor specific to certain class - not the faction, class. Like JK only or Smuggler only. There are similar (but not exact) models allowed to any class already, yet, some specific skins are unavailable. If taking away that restriction is such a big deal, can we get it for Cortel coins?

I second this. Personally, customs should be left non-class or non-faction specific. Custom item drops that are intended for a specific class or faction can be designated BoP. But personally, unmodded custom items - especially crafted ones - should be left non-class or non-faction specific. If a player wants their healing Scoundrel to wear Sentinel garb modded with cunning, crit & alacrity ... more power to them. Allowing anyone who wears heavy armor for example to be able to buy wares from the GTM - regardless of class or faction - will only boost crafted item sales. Edited by GalacticKegger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didn't read the huge thread. I will just say that I enjoy making classes look like other classes. If I want to make a Jedi that looks like a trooper, so be it. If I want to give my agent a robe that makes them look like a Jedi, I like that too. It just helps break the monotony of everyone in the same class looking the same. The more of this that is possible the better!

Has hood down, brown jedi robes been mentioned yet? :D

My Shadow is currently running around looking like a Sith, with the black destroyer's robe, black pants and dark brown boots.

Its a good loke, but I really would rather look like a Jedi. :(

So - give us hood down, brown jedi robes - preferably without armour pieces like shoulder pads sticking out of them.

Here is a couple of ideas that I would love to see as a Bounty hunter. One would be to have the chance to get mandalorian armor set and have the classic blue color. That would be awesome. Another one would be altough not directly related to armor but as an item would be to have the chance to get a Dewback mount. You could call it the Swift Sand Dewback. And it could have the same speed as a speeder but it would only make sense for it to have that speed as it would be a unique item and it could have some robotic parts. Just an idea.

Sorry if this has been suggested before, but I just read the first post in the tread.

One thing that I have always wanted for the clothing in the game was to be able to select the color of the outfit when we first equip it. I have some armor that on my main looks grey with black trim, but the exact same armor made by the same craftier show as white on another players character.

It would be nice if when we first equip a "Bind on Equip" chest armor we could select from all the color variations of that item that are available. I'm not looking for something like the STO character creator where the base and trim colors can be select independently (which would be awesome), but just the option to select which of the base colors for the item the game already has and to be able to see how that selection would effect the rest of our currently equipped armor.

My server is currently down or I would get the name of the armor I am talking about. I know for a fact that I have seen it on several different characters in game, and the colors have range from white to blue to grey.

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

i dont care about armor sets what i want are paint sets...i.e. the ability to change the freakin color of my armor to look how ever i want it to look like. so far i have hated all my BH armor just because of the colors. and if my jedi wants a green robe then i could just go buy a paint kit and make my robes green or yellow or gray. in other words i want some customization!!! i dont want to look like everyone else im not a storm trooper!!!

i dont care about armor sets what i want are paint sets...i.e. the ability to change the freakin color of my armor to look how ever i want it to look like. so far i have hated all my BH armor just because of the colors. and if my jedi wants a green robe then i could just go buy a paint kit and make my robes green or yellow or gray. in other words i want some customization!!! i dont want to look like everyone else im not a storm trooper!!!
Ditto. As a playable alternative, the dyes could be craftable and their mats farmable. Me thinks making them BoE (from the Cartel shop as well as from crafting) would provide a really nice addition to the in-game economy too. Edited by GalacticKegger

I still want lower light-armor robes that are pants or like how the lower Campaign armor is for Sorcs but with the lower robe part attached to the pants. Or aybe have a contest? Pick 5 winners (1 for each 'class' and armor type) according to a community vote. Doesn't matter what skill level but it looks like a lot of people have ideas.

1 Light Armor

2 Medium (1 for Snipers/Agents and 1 for Marauders)

2 Heavy (1 for Juggernauts and 1 for Bounty Hunters)

:/

i dont care about armor sets what i want are paint sets...i.e. The ability to change the freakin color of my armor to look how ever i want it to look like. So far i have hated all my bh armor just because of the colors. And if my jedi wants a green robe then i could just go buy a paint kit and make my robes green or yellow or gray. In other words i want some customization!!! I dont want to look like everyone else im not a storm trooper!!!

amen to that!!!!

Individual color match would be amazing. Most armor pieces have a main color and then a secondary color. I really wish they'd allow us to modify every single piece we wear by choosing these two colors ourselves. If I want a white robe, I should be able to have tan pants and then brown boots and gloves if I so desire. Currently, the only way to accomplish this is to search for the items in tan and brown and then ignore color match. Edited by Galbatorrix

Generally speaking, I'd just like to see some simple, clean outfits, particularly the heavy armor stuff. One of my complaints is that the costumes tend to be overly elaborate, with way too much extra stuff on them (and some downright fugly colors).

As an example in Star Wars lore, look at Jango Fett's armor. A bit ahead of the timeline in this game, but it was sleek, clean, and had a simple combination of colors. It was a great example of how less can sometimes be more.

In addition to this, please give us a few color choices, even if it's only for the trim. You don't have to go crazy with color choices, but even 8-10 colors would go a long way. For example, my favorite color is blue, and there just aren't a lot of clothing items with that color. My bounty hunter is in his mid-30's for level, and he's still wearing the armor from the first flashpoint because I like the color and the simple look. Variety is the key here.

Simple Hood-down robes for jedi and hood-up black robes for sith.

Make it happen, Bioware.

hay hay hay now hold on!!!! my sith would like hood down to show off her hair!!! B^P and i want gray robes...for both jedi and sith please!!! also green, yellow, red, blue, white, purple... o hell i want every dam color! same for my Bounty Hunter!! or you could just give us paint kits that lets us change the color to what ever we want!!!! B^P

more black coloured robes, something like the emperor robes.

would also like to see the cinamatic trailer armoured robes of the siths in the Decieved / Hope trailers.

personal opinion: make armours be faction based even class based its just silly to see sith / jedis with blasters and force users looking like Bounty Hunters on both factions, soon its going to look like if there were no classes and factions at all since everybody is wearing something that doesn´t fit their role image. Factions sharing a story wont help anything.