See the future of The Old Republic!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the possible races in the known universe .. .Cathar... sigh.

This is like getting a pair of socks as a kid at Christmas, or like announcing a new class ... the Accountant.

Would have loved a jawa :p How much money would be saved on voice acting on a race like that ?

Well I hope at least there's more character slots, SWTOR offers so may incentives to run alts, number one being storyline, that all of mine are full.

Interesting, but the only thing that will get me excited (and no, its not being held by Han Solo, but it would help) is more STORY LINE with our Companions and more character slots. New classes aside from the damn cats would be nice too, as I never liked the Cathars...I see no reason, why there can't be deveronians, nautolans etc.

When we are told more updates and everty 6 weeks what are we really talking about here? Why has it taken 8+ months to decide that a good way to keep subs is to add more content, and were we not promised regular updates at launch but that never happened?

Cathar! Thats BS, Wookiee, Droid, and Mon Calamari, at the very least shoulda been released as playable races before the garbage Cathar. I mean c'mon what a lame race, i'd like to know the excuse, I bet everyone on here could list at least 10 other races in the star wars universe that they would have rather had go playable than Cathar, man these guys really suck at this. :mad: Edited by Beans_of_steel

Cathar! Thats BS, Wookiee, Droid, and Mon Calamari, at the very least shoulda been released as playable races before the garbage Cathar. I mean c'mon what a lame race, i'd like to know the excuse, I bet everyone on here could list at least 10 other races in the star wars universe that they would have rather had go playable than Cathar, man these guys really suck at this. :mad:

Here is my 10:

1. Nautolan

2. Mon Calamari

3. Trandoshan

4. Droid

5. Wookiee

6. Rodian

7. Deveronian

8. Jawa

9. Kel Dor

10. Kaleesh

The list could go on. In fact, I think I will go on...

11. Nikto

12. Weequay

13. Togruta

14. Quarren

15. Bothan

16. Gungan

17. Gran

18. Ithorian

19. Neimoidians

20. Duros

Just say if you want the list o go even further!

P.S. Order of species isn't necessarily the order of best to worst.

Edited by Ognathon

;) you complain that you can at least play in your language, I screw up with the security question for cleaning the room and pull the answer to be 11 days and not memorize subcrito and now I can play anymore. Simply by not having customer service in more languages ​​than just three.

And look because I'm going to complain or annoy others, look where you look is the same or spend money or Chosroes envy you;)

The worst thing that does not change the question of safety precautions. XDD

Just wait a year or so there will expancion until 75lvl, first focus on the free to play and then expancion.

The remaining commercial waste, if not think we're talking about EA and their dog Bioware, LucasArts are good not been disappointed not much XDD

;) you complain that you can at least play in your language, I screw up with the security question for cleaning the room and pull the answer to be 11 days and not memorize subcrito and now I can play anymore. Simply by not having customer service in more languages ​​than just three.

And look because I'm going to complain or annoy others, look where you look is the same or spend money or Chosroes envy you;)

The worst thing that does not change the question of safety precautions. XDD

Just wait a year or so there will expancion until 75lvl, first focus on the free to play and then expancion.

The remaining commercial waste, if not think we're talking about EA and their dog Bioware, LucasArts are good not been disappointed not much XDD

... What?

Think the Cathar will fit nicely in the game and hope to see more playable racen added in the future and some more companions would be nice. I am wondering though when the game goes free to play I hope that I will be able to purchase additional character slots for both servers which I play me republic and empire characters on?

Really am glad to hear that hopefully next year the developers are going to make space combat alot better than it is and improve the gameplay which is what the game really needs.

Think that some or all of these races as playable characters would also fit nicely in the game or as additional companions and would like to be able to visit and explore their home planets.

Nautolan, Mon Calamari, Trandoshan, Wookiee, Rodian, Deveronian, Kel Dor, Kaleesh, Nikto, Weequay, Togruta, Quarren, Bothan, Gungan, Gran, Ithorian, Neimoidians, Duros, Shistavanen, Aqualish, and Barabel.

Edited by erichcs

Rumor has it that the 21st of Aug. is the end of The Grand Acquisitions Race ... as they will have to change things again anyway, perhaps this new bit of SWtOR is coming in then ^^ would be a handy way to do it and keep people enjoying the game ;)

ooo truly cant wait for the Cathar!!! :o :O :o:D :D :D if it really is only obtainable through legacy - i wonder how many credits and what legacy level will be needed to unlock them. :o

I'm bored.

This isn't "im gonna quit post", just a statement.

I don't raid anymore because well.. no use of it. got tired of pvp, did every quest, and I find myself nothing to do.

yeah, I can do codex collecting, but for what? I need some kind of reward for hunt like that.

any suggestion what to do :D ?

This doesn't even look like Star Wars anymore. What a pile of rubbish. You think they would have learned by now. Whatever wow fairy-dust drugs they're feeding the 'design' team, I wish they'd stop.

F2p is funny, people left because of how poor the game, content, new content is. Making something free doesn't change the fact that it's the biggest pile of festering BS ever. And that's being positive. Can we have a Mickey Mouse character too pleeeeeeeeasssssse BW it'd look so good, what with all the cartoon graphics!!

Oh and if this is the future... gimme a time machine pronto. So I can go back and shoot the person that if ever let this company near a Star Wars license.

[And just incase this is misinterpreted, it's not an actual death threat lolo]

Edited by Caspian_Rho