Cel Cawdro's Ultimate "Community Desire for Species" Poll

CelCawdro

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want wookies, nautolans, rodians, trandoshans, mon calamari and bothans.

1. Droid

Droids wouldn't work. They're considered property, like a toaster. Nobody is going to give them a ship and let them fly around the galaxy having adventures.

PS: WTB ewok sith named Darth Fluffy.

Edited by Jawa-Punter

Droids wouldn't work. They're considered property, like a toaster. Nobody is going to give them a ship and let them fly around the galaxy having adventures.

Droids would work just as well as Wookiees, in that they'd need their own class to work. The very avatar you selected is a testament to how adventuresome and independent droids can be. :)

1.) Wookiee

2.) Jawa

Abstain from 3rd vote.

I know that there is the belief that Bioware can't do anything except species extremely similar to humans in shape, and also species that speak basic without breaking the game. However, part of what made Star Wars special was the depth and breadth of alien species out there. Without the ability to create fun and unique alien species, this game is missing out on a wonderful opportunity.

I want wookies, nautolans, rodians, trandoshans, mon calamari and bothans.

PS: WTB ewok sith named Darth Fluffy.

There are tons of emancipated droids in the sw universe

1. Jawa

2. Trandoshian

3. Rodian

I also want to throw in my hat that Bioware's statement regarding species is -ridiculous-. Many MMOs have races that aren't just recolored humans and have extremely active roleplay communities or engaging stories. I even have a 'lizard person'(Gorn) in STO and he's one of my favorite characters to play, and why I ultimately gave part of my vote to Trandoshian.

I'd really like to see Togruta, Ahsoka's species in, but I only get 3 votes and they're already topping the list!

Edited by LegendaryBlade