Am I stupid ?

pellib

Please close this thread, it's obvious that I was wrong and that BW does all we can ask.

its not that they do everything we ask..it is however people over reacting that bioware doesnt take due dilligence in informing its customers of changes,, which obviously in this case ( not all, cuase bioware is notorious for bad cs) but in this case they informed us and will inform us multiple ways.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought this game to have a fun game to play when I feel like it. After a while the server I'm playing on was deserted and we will move to another server. What do I need to do and know in order to move ?

Is it my responsibility to constantly check the forums or will I get an email when it's time for me to move ?

Dont know about others, but I was sent an e-mail stating I have viable characters for transfer, that was also the 1st I heard about it as I dont come here that often.

They got all the facts, the server I'm on, when it's time to move etc. all I'm saying send an automated email and inform the players.

They do have that. About 24 hours after you are eligible to transfer, if you haven't transferred yet, they will send you an e-mail, and tell you to check your account. Both of my servers transferred, I transferred one, and haven't done the second yet, so I got the e-mail.

You will have to check the forums to see if your server is eligible for transfers.

Why do people feel the need to give out incorrect answers.

Is it my responsibility to constantly check the forums or will I get an email when it's time for me to move ?

You get an email. I got one telling me that I could check the My Account to see what servers and characters are eligible.

Edited by Deyjarl

A better question would be How could you possibly not be aware????

Well every time there is something negative posted all the SWTOR defenders say that most players are to busy playing and don't come to the forum or web site.

How many of the playerbase are aware of that ? I know that most of my friends have no idea that they have to actively move.

They cant read? Maybe Bioware should have added Voice acting to the updater screen. You know the big picture that mentions transfers.

Also you dont talk to your friends?

I bought this game to have a fun game to play when I feel like it. After a while the server I'm playing on was deserted and we will move to another server. What do I need to do and know in order to move ?

I got an e-mail.

How many of the playerbase are aware of that ? I know that most of my friends have no idea that they have to actively move.

Hello ? How exactly did they miss the HUGE announcment present in the game LAUNCHER ? o.O

Just wanted to pop in here to let folks know about the many ways transfers have been communicated out:

As you can see, we try to cover as much as possible.

Destroyed.

Considering we live in a time when people can't follow simple instruction's like forming a line, or reading their own bank statements to check their finances, I'm not surprised that some people wouldn't know how to follow instructions to transfer, even if it was right in their face. So OP in a simple answer yes you are, as well as your friends.

Destroyed.

That was my thought exactly. I know that it was not Jov's intent, but yeah.....

Sorry OP, I can respect your frustration, but there is no excuse for not knowing. If you and every last friend you have argued that you "enjoy playing with" did not know this was coming then you have been logging into a different game.

This entire thread is silly

Edited by Blackardin