Am I stupid ?

pellib

sending you a 24hr advance notice when you and they both know it is subject to delay would be giving you lies, manipulation, and half facts to placate you... so here you say you don't need it after you made a thread asking for it

i did what?

please, rookies, get your facts straight if you wanna participate.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not using hyperbole.

you are.

*EDIT* your last sentence says everything i need to know about your debating skills.

you are the one who doesnt want to waste time, yet you openly admit to sitting at a computer doing a leasurely activity like playing a game... wasting time.... but i cant debate with someone who doesnt use logic in a debate.

the purpose of a video game is to do something WHILE wasting time.. if you dont have time to waste you shouldnt play a game...

if you cant take a few minutes from your time playing (especially on a dead server while waiting for transfers ) in order to check the website. I personally question your ability to manage time enough to play a game.

Just wanted to pop in here to let folks know about the many ways transfers have been communicated out:

As you can see, we try to cover as much as possible.

everything except an advanced notice.

Because e-mail, according to studies, in the face of social media, is the LEAST likely to get read. With as much spamming as there is in today's age of technology, it's far more likely that the information will be read on the website, through Facebook/Twitter, and on the front page of the Game Launcher.

hehe so lets do nothing and hope players eventually visit our homepage.....genuis

Just wanted to pop in here to let folks know about the many ways transfers have been communicated out:

You're doing a great job so far. Thanks for your help in all of this!!

On Kellers Void prior to my transferring off there was a red admin message about transfers in chat with the link quite frequently.

I don't see how anyone who actually is logged onto a source server that has transfers active could possible miss this or not know where to go.

I didn't see it on my server yet, but I'll report that admin as a spammer and put him on ignore.

you are the one who doesnt want to waste time, yet you openly admit to sitting at a computer doing a leasurely activity like playing a game... wasting time.... but i cant debate with someone who doesnt use logic in a debate.

the purpose of a video game is to do something WHILE wasting time.. if you dont have time to waste you shouldnt play a game...

if you cant take a few minutes from your time playing (especially on a dead server while waiting for transfers ) in order to check the website. I personally question your ability to manage time enough to play a game.

i disagree.

i'm not "wasting time" when i play.

i have fun w/ friends, enjoy my time as if i were at the movies, watching tv, playing softball.

so, i don't consider it a waste of time...

maybe that's why we disagree.

it's called communication...

he's a PAYING customer...

it is now his responsibility to check the forums now, too?

*EDIT* that's why i'm pissed...

i gotta wake up early everday now in oredr to just CHECK if it's time to xfer...and i want to keep my names, so in order to do that, it is a must to be overly vigilant on the forums...

which is BS.

the communication, yet again, is schizer.

if you came up with original unique names, you wouldn't have to worry about losing your names. And as a paying customer to McDonald's, I don't expect them to send me an e-mail everytime their menu changes.

How about letting the players with expired subscriptions know with an automated email ?

pay no mind to the people who cant read:P

We were told in advance already. :rolleyes:

when's MZL xferring? is it origin, destination?

i must have missed that info...and if i did, i appologize.

if you would be so kind as to lead me to this info, i would greatly appreciate it!!

Why not send an automated email to inform all the players who have let their subscription expire ? Why do you object when I'm asking BW to be proactive and inform us when it's time to move rather then the other way around ?

Don't remember replying to anything you posted directly. And your first post doesn't mention anything about being an unsubbed. In fact it says you are having fun playing.

Second if you read the news in the launcher it is there.

And to answer you last question where did I object to BW being proactive about telling people who left the game and telling them about transfers?

How about letting the players with expired subscriptions know with an automated email ?

An email that is sent at the end of each day to all accounts on the eligible origin servers

^^ Wouldn't that included expired subscriptions? ^^

Joveth, please come to my house and knock on my door to make known in person any and all changes/patches to your game.

thank you.

If I am not home just check back later.

:cool:

if you came up with original unique names, you wouldn't have to worry about losing your names. And as a paying customer to McDonald's, I don't expect them to send me an e-mail everytime their menu changes.

analogy!! very good in debate.

however, yours was not that great.

i disagree.

i'm not "wasting time" when i play.

i have fun w/ friends, enjoy my time as if i were at the movies, watching tv, playing softball.

so, i don't consider it a waste of time...

maybe that's why we disagree.

yet you think logging into the forums to check server status is a waste of your time.. .but you will log in here, and continue to argue a point that pretty much the entire thread disagrees with you on...thats not a waste of your precious time?

yet you think logging into the forums to check server status is a waste of your time.. .but you will log in here, and continue to argue a point that pretty much the entire thread disagrees with you on...thats not a waste of your precious time?

dude, really...

i just got done for the day, waiting for a phone call to go to my buddy's...

so, AT THIS TIME, i do have time to waste...about an hour...

obviously what BW need to do is send a Stripper-gram to everyone's house to tell them personally when their toons are up for a transfer in the form of a lap dance...

Seconded...

~Edit~

They don't even post which servers are up for transfer until they're up for it... why would they send advance notices? I'm surprised and happy that they're bothering to send an automated e-mail at the end of the day.

Edited by LupieZero

Don't remember replying to anything you posted directly. And your first post doesn't mention anything about being an unsubbed. In fact it says you are having fun playing.

Second if you read the news in the launcher it is there.

And to answer you last question where did I object to BW being proactive about telling people who left the game and telling them about transfers?

In the post where you were nagging about that players are lazy and expect to be told and blah blah