The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shinarika - Shadow Breaker [Ultimate Jedi Shadow/Sith Assassin Guide]

Xinika

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit- just read that you answered my question about Shadow Strike =X.

Just to reiterate...the only time I should ever use it is if I'm infil spec'd?

Not even, just only if you have infil tacts proc.

Shinarika, let me repeat my question - with the same mods, do crafrted Battlemaster set and War Hero set have any differences besides appearance?

This is really interesting because in my opinion, War Hero Stalker looks insanely terrible ...

Thanks in advance.

Shinarika, let me repeat my question - with the same mods, do crafrted Battlemaster set and War Hero set have any differences besides appearance?

This is really interesting because in my opinion, War Hero Stalker looks insanely terrible ...

Thanks in advance.

Just the required valor rating to wear.. otherwise no difference..

What is the Acc min rating I should have (Hit) ?

I'm sorry I get so mixed up with force/melee accuracy.

My melee accuracy is 96% and my force accuracy is 106%.

Um that's w/o adrenal/ relic.

W/ adrenal/relic it's 1050

Question, Shinarika... that 0/13/28 build that is seen on your armoury now... As i understand, it emphasizes using double Strike, along with Twin Desciples and increased crital bonus damage from Balance tree?

What are other aspects of this build's gameplay?

Edited by Uzandaf

Question, Shinarika... that 0/13/28 build that is seen on your armoury now... As i understand, it emphasizes using double Strike, along with Twin Desciples and increased crital bonus damage from Balance tree?

What are other aspects of this build's gameplay?

Unique spec that I think I've made myself (Haven't seen any others like it)

The build utilizes multiple hard-hitting attacks such as FiB, Breach, Project and Shadow Strike. Double-Strike is used for filler and also hits like a truck. The spec also uses Shadow Technique, so the overall damage is just consistently high. In addition, the spec also has a nice amount of force management and very little burst setup.

Been doing 5k+ with FiBs, feels great.

Will update some more on it once I figure out the ins and outs of it.

Overall damage is high, it's like a consistent bursting spec.

PS: High-Armour Pen Build. FiB/Breach = Internal, Shadow Strike Proc.

Edited by Xinika

Unique spec that I think I've made myself (Haven't seen any others like it)

The build utilizes multiple hard-hitting attacks such as FiB, Breach, Project and Shadow Strike. Double-Strike is used for filler and also hits like a truck. The spec also uses Shadow Technique, so the overall damage is just consistently high. In addition, the spec also has a nice amount of force management and very little burst setup.

Been doing 5k+ with FiBs, feels great.

Will update some more on it once I figure out the ins and outs of it.

Overall damage is high, it's like a consistent bursting spec.

PS: High-Armour Pen Build. FiB/Breach = Internal, Shadow Strike Proc.

Trying it too...damage realyl is high. Can't say though that I get 5K+..my best is 3.5K for now....but nonetheless. Survaivability , on the other hand, is not too great. Most beneficial tactics seems to be "hit and run"

Trying it too...damage realyl is high. Can't say though that I get 5K+..my best is 3.5K for now....but nonetheless. Survaivability , on the other hand, is not too great. Most beneficial tactics seems to be "hit and run"

New vid is hybrid specs so I'll release it in conjunction with a guide on 13/28 and 23/1/17,

I've been wondering if we could use the legacy belt and bracers somehow (unique orange items that have no stats and two empty slots to fill up) to improve our efficiency:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/43132/consulars-renowned-sash

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/43125/consulars-renowned-bracers

I've made some calculations and it seems we can get better stats with two level 61 mods put in these items than what our war hero belt and bracers give... however, the problem is you need to loot some level 61 unaligned armoring mods from HM PvE operations as the level 61 armoring mods we can get from PvP items are now alignement with a given piece of gear (head, chest, gloves, legs, feets... but no belt or barcer armoring)

What is your opinion on it, Xinika?

I've been wondering if we could use the legacy belt and bracers somehow (unique orange items that have no stats and two empty slots to fill up) to improve our efficiency:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/43132/consulars-renowned-sash

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/43125/consulars-renowned-bracers

I've made some calculations and it seems we can get better stats with two level 61 mods put in these items than what our war hero belt and bracers give... however, the problem is you need to loot some level 61 unaligned armoring mods from HM PvE operations as the level 61 armoring mods we can get from PvP items are now alignement with a given piece of gear (head, chest, gloves, legs, feets... but no belt or barcer armoring)

What is your opinion on it, Xinika?

If you look at her armoury, you will see that she is using that belt and bracers with Resolve armoring in it. As I assume, armorings came from PvE item or was made by fellow Cybertech.

Thanks for the videos Shinarika, I've really enjoyed them (hail to your voice! Damn girl! :)

I'm reaaaaally enjoying my Balance spec shadow now that I'm levelling, due to you kind guidance.. I can't wait to reach 50 with it.

Edited by Sireene
IC - PM'd

Can't wait :) I'll be glad to see more viable build running around, I hate this "mandatory 31" status-quo.

Hail to the Diversity ! :D

31 has never been mandatory .. KC/ Darkness builds of 23/1/17 and 27/1/13 builds have been viable and around for a while.

Edited by leechiwan

holy cow 13/28 is a beast. nice constant sustaine dps. tried my first game tonight with it. all I gotta say is wow. 343k first game....and since i have been gearing greatly for power which helps this build really shine...thanks xinika

This is blantantly false. Armor is the single most important defensive stat, as very few skills, comparatively, bypass armor .

Im giggling At ur lack of knowlege and ur silliness in stating it publicly

holy cow 13/28 is a beast. nice constant sustaine dps. tried my first game tonight with it. all I gotta say is wow. 343k first game....and since i have been gearing greatly for power which helps this build really shine...thanks xinika

Have fun :p

Im giggling At ur lack of knowlege and ur silliness in stating it publicly

This line would be so much better, if you actually did two things:

1. State which defensive stat is superior to armor (and please don't be covering your *** by stating "in my opinion", because math has yet to become an opinion even on the internet)

2. Explain why yours is superior

I am sure neither of those will happen, however, as you are either way too busy to reply or just too chicken to have a logical argument.