Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite, by far, is Jo Wyatt as the Imperial Agent. It's the accent. I miss it. :( I've switched servers and haven't played my Agent in ages, waiting on server transfers.

As much as I love Jennifer Hale's voice, I think they made a mistake in making her do the Trooper's voice. It's way too similar to Fem!Shepard's voice, IMHO.

Yes, he has now officially been in EVERYTHING. Looked him up on IMDB. lol

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089710/

This actually reminded me of something I learned at the ME3 release... Jennifer Hale is actually in the Guiness World Records Gamer's Edition 2012 as the "Most prolific voice actor". Her IMDb page is just as impressive.

Without going too far into each class storyline (around level 20 for everyone, at least), I'd have to say that Baras is my favorite. He has so many great moments in the SW plot, it's hard to choose someone else.

In terms of class voices....the male bounty hunter is fantastic. And I'd like to mention that my least favorite is the smuggler (male). He just sounds kinda silly to me; I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

For playable characters: Female Imperial Agent (Jo Wyatt)

For NPCs: Darth Zhorrid (No idea who her VA is)

I can't fathom how anyone prefers Darth Zash, as a character and a voice, over Darth Zhorrid, until I remember that Sorc/Sins are the most played class in the game, while IA is the second least. Then it all makes sense. :D

This actually reminded me of something I learned at the ME3 release... Jennifer Hale is actually in the Guiness World Records Gamer's Edition 2012 as the "Most prolific voice actor". Her IMDb page is just as impressive.

Not to derail the thread, but it's funny, because I just randomly searched the name of the first other voice actress to enter my mind when I think 'prolific voice actor', Wendee Lee, and according to IMB, she's got more roles than Jennifer Hale, which makes that 'Most Prolific Voice Actor' honor seem dubious at best. :D Not that I have anything against Ms. Hale, other than hating her trying way too hard to sound butch for both FemShep and FemTrooper.

I'm the sort of girl who chooses her romance options mostly on the basis of their voice acting, so Jorgan (Tim Omundsen), Doc (Andrew Bowen), and Andronikos (Steve Blum) get my vote.

The casting of the male Bounty Hunter (Tom Spackman) was genius. I also think Kari Wahlgren was a good choice for the female Jedi Knight.

Also, anyone else noticed that, NPC-wise, the universe is made up of about 70% men with either Steve Blum or Tom Kane (M1-4X)'s voice?

Thing that amuses me: when I'm on the fleet picking up flashpoints with a female trooper in the party, and get Hale-ception going between her and Grandmaster Shan

Edited by Meira_Arirai

Nobody is cooler than the male agent. He is just all kinds of smooth. Never loses his cool, browbeats, threatens, and insults people in a perfect gentlemanly fashion.

Male bounty hunter is so cheesy and over-acted it made me unable to play the class. The guy sounds ridiculous.

Loved Kaliyo, Quinn, and Gault. Splendid voice work on those three.

Male Trooper for playable race.

And though I haven't played a SI yet I can easily say the best companion voice is probably Andronikos. Just wish he was a companion for the Trooper so I can finally get my Varric and Oghren sexy Dwarf fun time romance.

Of course BioWare would have to put in SGR for that to happen. Which is more likely than having companions switch classes.

I like the female Sith Warrior Voice, in terms of playing characters (she is very authoritative and strong)...in terms of NPC's, I really enjoy Scourge, Darth Jadus, and Vector and Malavai. :D

I agree. I love my Fem Sith Warrior and it would be nice to hear Malavai say something new. Do all of his comments sound suggestive, or is it just that way to me? ;)