Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to break it to you, but as cool as Yudrass is, that isn't James Earl Jones.

Oh, but it is ;) Though no one can find anything difinitive on the subject, not even IMDB

Edited by GussJr

Oh, but it is ;) Though no one can find anything difinitive on the subject, not even IMDB

IF James Earl Jones were in this game, BioWare, or more accurately, EA would have been pimpin' it UP that he was in this game! Seriously, his name alone would sell TOR to the masses that are still on the fence about it. Yudrass has a very cool voice, but the tone is all wrong to be Mr. Jones, as is the accent.

IF James Earl Jones were in this game, BioWare, or more accurately, EA would have been pimpin' it UP that he was in this game! Seriously, his name alone would sell TOR to the masses that are still on the fence about it. Yudrass has a very cool voice, but the tone is all wrong to be Mr. Jones, as is the accent.

We will have to agree to dissagree then :) It's okay to have different oppinions. ;)

We will have to agree to dissagree then :) It's okay to have different oppinions. ;)

Actually, it's straight up marketing common sense. Any first year business student would tell you that. If Mr. Jones was in this game AT ALL, it would have been fitted into the marketing plan from the word Go. Just as Star Trek Online got people to play because Mr. Nimoy was in it.

Sorry, Trek fans, but that's just the truth of it. Played it for a few days, and the ONLY good thing about it was hearing Leonard Nimoy congratulate you when you got promoted/levelled up.

Just started a new trooper. Female this time because I want to hear my femshep's voice again (Jennifer Hale).

Now I just need to find a way to make her say something longer than just yessir to everyone she meets.

Gault's voice makes everything he says more funny. Darth Jadus and Darth Malgus both have awesome VA, as do Baras and Vowrawn.

But frankly, my favourite is Grand Moff Rycus Kilran. Don't even know why really, it just hits the nail on the head. Of the player characters it's probably male Knight.

Most voices are really well done, only one I dislike is male Inquisitor, it sounds just wrong.

My picks for coolest male character voices in order:

1. Warrior. Takes no crap and has the cool confidence of someone completely certain of his abilities.

2. Knight. Solid Snake in da house! Also with Easter Eggs in the dialogue for MGS fans.

3. Bounty Hunter. Gruff, no-nonsense, takes ABSOLUTELY no crap off anyone!

4. Agent. The James Bond of Star Wars.

5. Smuggler. A laugh a minute sometimes, and knows how to charm a lady right outta her dress. lol

6. Inquisitor. Darkly funny, and actually makes me laugh more often than the Smuggler. He's just not quite as cool.

And down at the bottom...

7. Trooper. Can't take anyone who spent time on the old 90210 series seriously as a soldier. :p

8, Consular. Why?? Nolan North is usually the most reliable of the bunch, but he talks like he's constipated and REALLY needs to go....

Edited by Captain_Zone

female sith warrior

female imperial agent

male bounty hunter

female smuggler

female trooper (femshep ftw)

darth decimus

darth baras

corso riggs

Scorpio

Doctor Lokin

Vette