Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Wrong Chiss. :) The one I was thinking of is COL Yudrass.

Isnt that Xalek's voice too? They sure sound the same..

ps. After spending some more time with Torian Cadera (voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch) I can see why people like his voice. He sure has memorable voice and fits the part really well too.

Edited by Karkais

ps. After spending some more time with Torian Cadera (voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch) I can see why people like his voice. He sure has memorable voice and fits the part really well too.

I thought it was Mufasa at first, lol. It's absolutely amazing! I loooooved hearing it.

Fem trooper is great too.

Lady of pain, tatooine, BH storyline. I dont know who the voice actor is, but Im sure she is from vampire the masquerade: bloodlines, my favorite computer RPG of all time. Possibly she was Velvet Velour in VTMB?

I think she sounds like Asajj Ventress in the newer Clone Wars series, but I'm not sure if it's the same voice actress.

My favorite voices in-game (like many others have mentioned) are the male and female Sith Warriors, Jennifer Hale as the female Trooper and Satele Shan, and the female Imperial Agent.

I also love the voice actress who does Darth Lachris (who also voices Lieutenant Sylas on the Black Talon, Lady Daaka (spelling?) on Dromund Kass, and several other "aristocratic sounding" Imperial ladies). :)

A lot of the ones I like have been mentioned so I'll throw up a more thankless one: Keeper.

Keeper/Minister of Intelligence is one of the most complex characters in the game. I would call him grey with lightside leanings, since he definitely puts the welfare of the Imperial citizens and even the agents and others under his command above his own.

Sith Inquisitor male... especially his one quote in the Romance storyline you get for taking the option "What Jedi could resist a sith?" or one of his standards "I'm going to enjoy killing you..."

i also think the fem consular voice is pretty cool as well

Edited by The-Magic-Sword

You know, now that you mention it, they do sound similar but not exactly the same. My Main is a Sith Sorceror and I have Xalex out all the time so I hear him constantly.

Now I'm going to have to take a trip to Hoth just to "check". Yeah, that's it. Empirical research. :D

Sith Inquisitor male... especially his one quote in the Romance storyline you get for taking the option "What Jedi could resist a sith?" or one of his standards "I'm going to enjoy killing you..."

Huh. I'm of the opinion that the male Inquisitor voice actor isn't really up to par and often gives off the wrong attitude (compare how the female and male say 'just show me where the fun is' and 'I suppose I can lower myself to do this' and the female is much superior in tone and attitude to the male voice actor.).

As for everyone saying the BH's voice actor, I don't think they picked him very well either if only because it's a voice which only works for a specific kind of character (it's very difficult to get a body which 'fits' that voice well unless it's body type two or three).

However, Kaliyo's voice actor is fantastic and personifies the character perfectly. :3 As well as the Imperial Agent's (...except when you lose the accent, then it's just OH LAWDY WHY.).

Edit: Oh, also, definitely that one person on Imperial Taris who has you inject the Rakghoul virus into Republic sickbay things. He's just so... cheery and awesome. And he makes up words. Hell yes.

And Thana. I swear I couldn't hate that character nearly as much without the wonderful voice actor. (If I was death I doubt I'd kill her every time I go through Taris.).

Edited by Flyceratops

"There will be no survivors!", "Killing you will be such fun!", "Lady, consider yourself a former part of the living.", "So...? set down a few mines and check back in a week.", "I find a man's best oath of loyalty his firstborn son in shackles." "Of course you are. You have been told your whole life to stay away from people like me. However, you always wondered.", "I suppose I can lower myself to do this.", "It was me. ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!", "This is beneath me... but I'll do it.", "Now its your turn to die now."

All his lines make me cry, he did the part perfectly in the inflection and tone. It also helps his voice match a lot of body types and faces.

However there are a lot I like and I only have a male SI main at 50 and a SW at 10 so I am sure I will soon have more to love on the other classess.

"There will be no survivors!", "Killing you will be such fun!", "Lady, consider yourself a former part of the living.", "So...? set down a few mines and check back in a week.", "I find a man's best oath of loyalty his firstborn son in shackles." "Of course you are. You have been told your whole life to stay away from people like me. However, you always wondered.", "I suppose I can lower myself to do this.", "It was me. ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!", "This is beneath me... but I'll do it.", "Now its your turn to die now."

All his lines make me cry, he did the part perfectly in the inflection and tone. It also helps his voice match a lot of body types and faces.

However there are a lot I like and I only have a male SI main at 50 and a SW at 10 so I am sure I will soon have more to love on the other classess.

That was quite possibly the funniest scene on Dromund Kaas. Those cops at Skotia's office when you confess to murdering him ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU! I was laughing so hard, I nearly fell out of my chair. :D

Definitely a Monty Python moment there. LOL

There are so many cool ones.

Overall though, I'd say SW Male is the best. The way he says "I break beasts neck's in my sleep" or "I didn't even break a sweat" is just pure epicness.

IA and SI Male get a special mention too though. IA is just perfet for an Agent and everytime the SI says "Murder and mayhem await" puts a smile on my face.

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't mind Nolan North's male consular. He sounds exactly the way I'd picture a diplomacy-focused Jedi (one who was probably raised from childhood in the order) to sound. Cultured, measured, with an accent a bit different from the rest of the 'verse.

That said, my votes probably go to Tom Spackman's male bounty hunter, and Steve Blum's characters. I'd need two packs a day and a handle of tequila just to approach those voices...

Also, how has no one mentioned Tai Cordan from the consular story, voiced by Cam Clarke? The first time I heard him I was like, holy crap, I'm helping Liquid Snake (or Leonardo, Max Sterling, Subject 16, , etc.)!

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't mind Nolan North's male consular. He sounds exactly the way I'd picture a diplomacy-focused Jedi (one who was probably raised from childhood in the order) to sound. Cultured, measured, with an accent a bit different from the rest of the 'verse.

That said, my votes probably go to Tom Spackman's male bounty hunter, and Steve Blum's characters. I'd need two packs a day and a handle of tequila just to approach those voices...

Also, how has no one mentioned Tai Cordan from the consular story, voiced by Cam Clarke? The first time I heard him I was like, holy crap, I'm helping Liquid Snake (or Leonardo, Max Sterling, Subject 16, , etc.)!

If Dan Woren was in the game, I would say he had the coolest voice, but he isn't.

Yes, Cam Clarke does quite a few voices, including the Master on Tython who greets the Knight when he first arrives. Can't remember the guy's name. He also did the voice of Jack Archer in Robotech: Battlecry and has worked in most videogames/anime series over the last 30 years.

Skill-wise I like most of the characters' voicing, they seem to fit pretty well, mostly. As for coolest, I'd pick Darth Thanaton (btw, who's the voice actor? He ain't on that VA list :S). Oh yea, and Talos' "oh my goodness.. We won!" < this last part sounds funny every time I hear it xD