Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the trooper male voice. mostly because it serieus and if you go in joke mode it becomes sarcastic like voice

But thats what you get if you are voiced by Brian bloom who did Varric Tethras for Da 2 ( realy who ever played trooper male doesn't wanna say? "how do you do" ) and he did jackie estarcado for Darkness 2.

But yea Aric Jorgan is also great ( thank you bioware for taking Timothy Omundson)

and the SW male voice also. as he sounds so much like "you don't know what I will do to you"

I'm gonna go with the Imperial Agent voice, a lot of which has to do with the attitude with which he delivers his dialogue, and the seemingly contradictive words/tones he uses.

Nothing is better than to hear the extremely uppity english agent voice using the word "pompous" to describe someone other than himself.

Kira Carsen gets my vote for the female camp, mainly because she is literally the only female voice in the game that doesn't come across as a valley girl or a post-op, like Kaliyo.

Female agent's voice is a little too sarcastic for my tastes. It's perfect for the occasional verbal smackdown though, especially for those Imperials who insult aliens. The male IAs voice is really growing on me however. My female agent is almost 50 now and I've enjoyed the storyline so much that I want to do it again. So I made myself a super handsome male agent and within 5 minutes he was saying, "I'm charming and deadly" in that awesome voice and I knew I was hooked. :D

I'll think I'll be hard pressed to find anyone with a better voice than Vector though. :cool: It's just a perfect combination of sophisticated and awkward. His voice actor really knows how to work it, especially during certain scenes. ;)

Edited by CloudCastle

Jedi Knight hands down just because they're my favorite class and it's David freaking Hayter!!!!!! I mean come on Solid Snake people, enough said :D

If he'd done more than just a few lines in the Snake voice, I would have put him as #1 on my list. Most of the time he sounds like Sean Barker, though. +1 if you know what movie that character was from without using IMDB. :D

The male IAs voice is really growing on me however. My female agent is almost 50 now and I've enjoyed the storyline so much that I want to do it again. So I made myself a super handsome male agent and within 5 minutes he was saying, "I'm charming and deadly" in that awesome voice and I knew I was hooked. :D

My husband plays a male operative. I was so sad when they took out the 'infamous' giggle in 1.2 because his laugh when healing me was super sexy.

My male agent is waiting for SGRs to go in before I actually play him.

Lord Zash is simply wonderful, right now my femAssasin is considering asking her out on a date and maybe more. Zash is voiced absolutely brilliantly. Elarna Dorn in a similar vain, although Elarna makes me think of a headmistress.

On the male side I adore Jonas Balkur, for the voice and the writing as well.

Spoiler on Jonas:

One of the things that made me laugh about dear Jonas was shortly after my maleTrooper finished act 1 I was back in Nar Shadaa, freshly promoted to Captain. Jonas' first words to me were "You have gotten bigger" the delivery - the talent - in saying those words exemplified Jonas' naughty streak.

Edited by Bhaers

Lord Zash is simply wonderful, right now my femAssasin is considering asking her out on a date and maybe more. Zash is voiced absolutely brilliantly. Elarna Dorn in a similar vain, although Elarna makes me think of a headmistress.

On the male side I adore Jonas Balkur, for the voice and the writing as well.

Spoiler on Jonas:

One of the things that made me laugh about dear Jonas was shortly after my maleTrooper finished act 1 I was back in Nar Shadaa, freshly promoted to Captain. Jonas' first words to me were "You have gotten bigger" the delivery - the talent - in saying those words exemplified Jonas' naughty streak.

There is actually a VERY good reason we can't romance Zash.... yet.

WARNING: Major Spoiler Incoming....

She actually looks like the Crypt Keeper beneath her Force Mask, so yeah... Now, for future Content, if they put in a way to give her a new hot young female body somehow, and get her out of Khem (where she gets stuck at the end of Chapter 1), I would definitely see her as a Romance option later on. :D

Whoever did Jonas Balkar was great. Awesome character and I hope to see him again in the future. Also Jeff Bennet doing Revan was awesome. Just loved it. Honestly though, pretty much everyone in this game gets an approval from me, great VA all around

Sith Warrior male is amazing, I love listening to my PCs lines, on the other side the Smuggler Male is amazingly fun, the delivery is perfect for the character

As for NPCs my favorite is Vette, the delivery is so great it makes all those quirky lines feel perfectly natural

Best male player voice: Male Jedi Knight (David Hayter), do I even need to tell you why ?

Runner up: Male Sith Warrior.

Best female player voice: Female Imperial Agent (Jo Wyatt). Her voice is just mesmerizing, audible chocloate. She can sound cool, sexy and sweet all at the same time. I fell in love with her voice ever since I played Dragon Age II.

Runner up: Female Jedi Consular.

Some cool NPC voices: Darth Baras, Lord Zash, Harkin, Granf Moff Kilran, Any character by Tom Kane or Jennifer Hale. Revan and ofc, Qyzen Fess.

Best male player voice: Male Jedi Knight (David Hayter), do I even need to tell you why ?

Runner up: Male Sith Warrior.

Best female player voice: Female Imperial Agent (Jo Wyatt). Her voice is just mesmerizing, audible chocloate. She can sound cool, sexy and sweet all at the same time. I fell in love with her voice ever since I played Dragon Age II.

Runner up: Female Jedi Consular.

Some cool NPC voices: Darth Baras, Lord Zash, Harkin, Granf Moff Kilran, Any character by Tom Kane or Jennifer Hale. Revan and ofc, Qyzen Fess.

Well, I'm glad you didn't say Male Consular. Yes, I've heard the Female Consular voice, and she does a MUCH better job than ol' Nolan North. :D Still, in his defense, he probably did the voice as intended. Stuffy Jedi stooge. Go figure. *shrugs*

Male Bounty Hunter has the best voice in game. Sounds confident, and nicely low-toned without being guttural and snarly. He sounds like Boba Fett and other hunters like him, the ones who know they are going to succeed because that is the only option.

Special mentions to... Darth Baras, Qyzen Fess, Khem Val, Lord Scourge, The Emperor (Damn awesome voice!), Darth Malgus (One of the game's best) and Darth Marr.

I'm such an audio-oriented person. Voices make this game.

Love:

* Lieutenant. Pierce. The VA also does a BH's agent contact on Dromund Kaas, a captain of the guard in the Agent's post-Corellia sequence...Adam Leadbeater has killer pipes, and regardless of his delivery I love listening to him.

* Male IA for unbelievable charm and expressiveness. He made every line pop.

* Lord Scourge. I can't believe this guy (Joe Gatt) was a first-time voice actor, and to hear him tell it he had next to no preparation for who or what the character was...oh, fantastic job.

* Male Jedi Knight. I could wrap myself up in that voice and stay warm forever.

* Kaliyo. Sex in audio form.

* Grand Moff Kilran and that pretty Vallis (a Son of the Emperor) for smooth villainy.