Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

A special mention should go to Jim Cummings, it's just so amusing that you can't avoid running into him every couple of planets and his telltale raspy voice is so recognisable you'll always know it's him.

For the five of you who don't know who he is.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jace Macolm, Kalamari guy on the Essless, and Doc.

EDIT:Also would go to Peter Cullen if they ever gave him a VA role.

Jace Malcom is Kevin Michael Richardson, who was also Jolee Bindo in KotOR. Recently, a friend mentioned that their favorite people to voice-act the Joker in various animated versions of Batman were him, Mark Hamill, and John DiMaggio. This made me giggle, because the three are also all involved in Star Wars stuff. (DiMaggio, apart from being Bender and Marcus Fenix, is Nico Okarr, the smuggler from the Return trailer)

The Mon Cal on the Esseles is voiced by Tom Kane, who also does M1-4X and about a third of the other male NPCs in the game.

Doc is Andrew Bowen- he's one of my favorites as well.

Edited by Meira_Arirai

There are many voices in this game that are just plain dynamite so I'm not even going to try and pick a favorite. I -am- however, rather partial to Colonel Yudrass on Hoth, and am rather frustrated that I can't find anything on who voices him. :(

Some dude named Tony Armatrading does the voice of Captain/Colonel Yudrass. And of all the male NPCs, he does have the coolest voice in the game. He also does the voice of Xalek, the Kaleesh apprentice the Inquisitor gets later in the game.

Some dude named Tony Armatrading does the voice of Captain/Colonel Yudrass. And of all the male NPCs, he does have the coolest voice in the game. He also does the voice of Xalek, the Kaleesh apprentice the Inquisitor gets later in the game.

Thanks!

I'd listen to Malavai Quinn read a phone book.

Watcher X also has an extremely sexy voice.

:rolleyes:

Ditto with you on the phone book and Malavai Quinn. When I saw this post, I was rofl because - I would also love to hear this man do the same. :D

Who does Watcher X's voice? Is it the same guy that does Lord Draahg?

Yours, truly,

Ms. Quinn :D

:sy_empire:

I've been rolling alts left and right, and I haven't tried every combination yet but here are my likes & dislikes so far:

[Likes]

Republic: Jedi Knight - male. Can sound both righteous AND malicious. Excellent.

Empire: Imperial Agent - female (sounds sexy, intelligent. Very Bond-esque; must be the British accent)

[Dislikes]

Republic: Smuggler - male. Not really a dislike but rather disappointed. Wanted him to sound more gruff/gritty. Instead he sounds like a playboy, swinger.

Empire: Bounty Hunter - female (sounds too much like female Trooper, which is done better and suits the class better than BH)

[Haven't heard]

Republic: Jedi Knight-female, Jedi Consular-male

Empire: Sith Warrior-female, Sith Inquisitor-female

I knew they were the same! :rod_tongue_g:

In terms of voiceacting I liked for example the actor who plays Lord Jorad Thul. Hes very convincing at sounding like the spineless toad that Thul is, dealing with a fearsome Sith. The way he stutters is great!

Also, Moff Sarek sounds like Moff should. Very charismatic and commanding voice.

Edited by Karkais

I haven't been very far but my Sith Warrior is <well> I miss his voice when I'm not online. I like Vette too.

I didn't know Quinn was going to be my companion and when I first met him I was looking for the option to run him thru with my light saber - but he's growing on me. I like his voice (really a good slime ball voice) but I'd dump him out an airlock in a nano second if I could.

My Jedi Consular has a really nice voice but Qyzen well what can you say about a miniature-godzilla - his voice is supposed to be grating.

Oh the least liked voice: The Droid in my space ship and when he gets sent on crafting missions. Must be the same guy for both Emp and Rep sides - I'm glad they put a sock in it on the ship but when I'm out in the wild I hear " PL-EA-SE don't deactivate me MASTER... " uggh.

Steve Blum.

Always Steve Blum. In everything.

This. He has the same rumble in his voice that my first... well.. anyway, gets me every time.

(Although I have to admit I find Vector and Torian's voices to be exceptional as well.)

I've been rolling alts left and right, and I haven't tried every combination yet but here are my likes & dislikes so far:

[Likes]

Republic: Jedi Knight - male. Can sound both righteous AND malicious. Excellent.

Empire: Imperial Agent - female (sounds sexy, intelligent. Very Bond-esque; must be the British accent)

[Dislikes]

Republic: Smuggler - male. Not really a dislike but rather disappointed. Wanted him to sound more gruff/gritty. Instead he sounds like a playboy, swinger.

Empire: Bounty Hunter - female (sounds too much like female Trooper, which is done better and suits the class better than BH)

[Haven't heard]

Republic: Jedi Knight-female, Jedi Consular-male

Empire: Sith Warrior-female, Sith Inquisitor-female

I think the voice for the male smuggler fits pretty good. He's a hotshot, crackerjack pilot (more Dash Rendar-esque than Han Solo) and to me would sound confident and a bit on the arrogant side. I guess if they made him have a grittier voice, there would be less distinction between the smuggler and the bounty hunter.

Edited by Xiahoufig

There are many voices in this game that are just plain dynamite so I'm not even going to try and pick a favorite. I -am- however, rather partial to Colonel Yudrass on Hoth, and am rather frustrated that I can't find anything on who voices him. :(

that was awesome.

still, femagent is da sex bomb as far as voice goes