Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

The ones that pop into my mind first would have to be:

Darth Baras (ARRRRRGGG I CANNOT BREAK HIM!), Darth Jadus, Darth Vowrawn (it's hard to tell the dif-fer-ence), the Lady of Pain (melts me everytime), Lord Malichose (into the deep prison hehe), Darth Marr

I am a huge fan of the Imperial accent so naturally all of my favorite voices are Sith (aside from the Lady). You combine the Imperial accent with the brooding evil of a Sith. mmm I just melt.

Edited by Sillon

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ones that pop into my mind first would have to be:

Darth Baras (ARRRRRGGG I CANNOT BREAK HIM!), Darth Jadus, Darth Vowrawn (it's hard to tell the dif-fer-ence), the Lady of Pain (melts me everytime), Lord Malichose (into the deep prison hehe), Darth Marr

I am a huge fan of the Imperial accent so naturally all of my favorite voices are Sith (aside from the Lady). You combine the Imperial accent with the brooding evil of a Sith. mmm I just melt.

Lady of Pain, but especially Lord Malichose, plus I forgot the name of that Sith on Dromund Kaas that gives the quest to poison the water... I totally forgot about those. But yeah. There are tons more like those that were awesomely acted. Lord Komo, and Darth Gravus on Taris. Could just go on and on....

Female agent. She is just as awesome as she was terrible in DA2.

Damn, I almost forgot about that boss in the maelstorm Prison. The one with the bird. "Impossible, I have a destiny!". Easily the best voiced line in game :rak_09:

Edited by Frenesi

Lady of Pain, but especially Lord Malichose, plus I forgot the name of that Sith on Dromund Kaas that gives the quest to poison the water...

Lord Drowl. :D "Dominating lesser beings and squashing their will to resist? Of course I enjoy it. And I think you will too..."

No, I'm not crazy, I just have a few of my favorite lines saved as sound files. :o

Theron Shan is sexy. His voice actor does Zenith also, but Zenith turns me on in about the same way hot **** on the floor of a fast food place would.

You know the VA is good when one character's voice makes you melt through your chair, and another's voice makes you want to stab him in the face :p

Jo Wyatt did an insanely good job with the female Agent though, for sure. It's like sex wrapped in an Imperial uniform. Even the (obviously and hilariously) fake Republic accent just oozes allure.

Sith Inquisitor: BOTH male and female:

-the inquisitor female voice can sound very conniving and secretive and a bit condescending

-the male while also condescending holds more bass in his voice like vader, yet can range (depending on choices) from seeming very snarky and stuck up royalty, to honorable. Which is interesting.

Jadus: The emotionless intellectual speaking and tone, without wavering, but the slight rasp that emerges in the extremely rare times he begins to become mad and show some emotion. Also has an authoritative sense to it without having to raise his voice or anything at all.

Vitiate: Very unique and powerful with bass in his voice, very cold yet amused at times

Vaylin: Alluring and playful but in a calmer and collected way than Zhorrid, non-bipolar sounding

Valkorion: Unique and very deep and fitting with authority like most the voices I seem to like, idk how to explain it.

Bounty Hunter(Female Only): calm and collected, can sound cold and businesslike. Reminds of Shepherd but a little better, actually.

Edited by Krimlord

• 7 months later...

There is just excellent Voice acting throughout SW:TOR. I hate to slight any of the actors by not mentioning them, but I did have a few favorites.

Imperial NPC's :

Grand Moff Regus, as voiced by Julian Sands. That British cat just has the coolest inflections to go along with the Britsh accent. It's a shame his character didn't have a bigger role.

The same can be said for Overseer Tremel, as voiced by Paul Darrow. Really fantastic job.

Player Character's :

The Male Trooper, as voiced by Brian Bloom. I hadn't even realized he was doing professional voice acting, but he knocked it out of the park with the Male Trooper character.

Edited by MoB_DeadMeat
Expanded

Female Sith Warrior. PERFECT voice- dangerous and sexy at the same time. I love her.

Also I really liked the female SI voice, and the female Smuggler voice. Those two did a great job of making their characters sarcastic and funny.

Vitiate by far

Surprised how little love he has received

You know Vitiate (not Valkorian) is done by the actor who is Pinhead in the Hellraiser movie series, Doug Bradley?

That alone just add tons of cool to Vitiate right there. And his voice is so dark and dripping with evil.

My vote is for the female SI (the English one) she has got a voice that is perfect for that class, she is sarcastic and has a deliciously evil voice when speaking the right lines.

I actually looked up the voice actress expecting her to have lots of game credits to her name but surprisingly she has not and is relatively unknown.

You know Vitiate (not Valkorian) is done by the actor who is Pinhead in the Hellraiser movie series, Doug Bradley?

That alone just add tons of cool to Vitiate right there. And his voice is so dark and dripping with evil.

That's my one biggest disappointment with KOTFE... they didn't even keep the same VA for Vitiate/Valkorion. Even when the Knight deals with the Emperor at the end of Chapter 2 and end of Chapter 3 it's the same VA as when we find him on Yavin/Ziost.

The Dread Masters - basically all of them have cool voices, but Raptus and Brontes are the best :D

Brontes' talking in your head during the DF operation is so great.

"You will be changed, as she was changed."

"We do not improve; we complete."

"Flesh, metal, the Force. All serve us, as will you."

Edited by Diviciacus

The sexiest voice in game in my opinion is Keepers! I love the different Brit accents. There's this sweet Welsh mission man on a bridge in Dromund Kaas but I can't remember his name. Best female voice is my Agent :) She sounds a bit like Keeley Hawes (of Ashes to Ashes, Lara Croft etc.) The masterful brit-Sith voices make my knees buckle lol

When it comes to player characters, the Agents and Sith Warriors are my favorite. Also have a fondness for female Bounty Hunter. In particular, Male Agent's acting has been superb in KOTFE (meaningful pauses, voice breaking in appropriately emotional moments, etc)

Sexiest voice goes to Valkorion. ♥

• 3 weeks later...

Darth Jadus. no contest. Dread Master Raptus 2nd. Darth Baras close 3rd. Vitiate 4th. Marr 5th.

Valkorion. Darin is rocking the character with that voice. He can throw all the temper tantrums, lies, manipulations and trees at me that he wants... so long as he keeps talking.

I wish my voice had that effect on women ;) lol

Edited by MayhemofChaonus