Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

The most droole worthy ?

for female Players : Female Sorc . She Purrrrrrrrr :D

Followed by our beloved FemHawke voice for female Agent and Female Trooper Shepard :p

For Male : Jadus even if I hate the guy . Damn that voice ! And Marr . Not just his voice..but the whole package...it fit him so well .

Valkorian voice is awesome , so is Senya . Arcann voice is hidden behind a mask ...and Vaylin voice is annoying .

But I liked old Vitiate voice better...there were just that Muahahaha I'm kill you innit that was much more fun then Valk is .

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think it was the JK female. Now I prefer the Consular female (far and away sexiest, imo).

However, the JK male voice has that serene strength that seems to be very Jedi-like.

Marr, however does a great job of being evil yet reasonable when it is required.

Edited by Sappharan

I used to think it was the JK female. Now I prefer the Consular female (far and away sexiest, imo).

However, the JK male voice has that serene strength that seems to be very Jedi-like.

Marr, however does a great job of being evil yet reasonable when it is required.

JK female is the only voice that took me a while to get used to...I just (TO ME)..feel way younger .Maybe her voice would be cooler if you play DS..but the story doesn't encourage you to...

The female consular voice actrice is canadian and I love her voice . It was perfect for that selfless super zen Jedi :D

F!Consular is the only PC voice I don't like. She reminds me of a friend I had that had severe depression and spoke in monotone. (At least it isn't painful like Vaylin's!). For female VA, I find Kaliyo's voice to be the sexiest even though I love most of the Imperials and detest her character.

I wouldn't say this is the coolest but the VA who did Moff Broysc (that whole story makes me giggle when I think of it) was outstandingly wonderful as a crazy person.

SCABS!

Female SW takes the first place in my top 5, hands down - Natasha Little put so much strenght and command in that character that I cannot bring myself to play a male SW anymore - he seems bleak in comparison! :)

Close second is male agent. Here is the opposite of SW - I cannot play a female agent, her voice is squeaky, uninterested - and his is low, intimitading. Bertie Carvel could read me bedtime stories, I would be the happiest woman on earth :o

Third place goes to Tara Strong and her work on Risha. Brilliant, she made her one of the best companion characters out there - sarcastic, quirky and lovable!

Fourth place - Richard Teverson as Malavai Quinn. Damnit, my headphones melted the first time I heard him. Tense, low. HOT. :D

And a deserved fifth place - Euan Morton as the male SI! He made that character so wonderfully chaotic and mad it's a pleasure to listen to! best line in-game? Yaaawn :D

Only my male characters go to Makeb...for Cytharat's sexy voice

Ok then this will blow your mind too :D Cytharat is Harkun too and also Lana's Boss Arkous. *grins* I do enjoy his voice though very much. :)

Edited by Lunafox

Female SW takes the first place in my top 5, hands down - Natasha Little put so much strenght and command in that character that I cannot bring myself to play a male SW anymore - he seems bleak in comparison! :)

Yup! I love the Female SW voice.

Close second is male agent. Here is the opposite of SW - I cannot play a female agent, her voice is squeaky, uninterested - and his is low, intimitading. Bertie Carvel could read me bedtime stories, I would be the happiest woman on earth :o

I'm the opposite. I think Male IA's sound like they're trying to deep throat a cheese grater. But Jo Wyatt's Female IA? I'd listen to her read a phone book.

And a deserved fifth place - Euan Morton as the male SI! He made that character so wonderfully chaotic and mad it's a pleasure to listen to! best line in-game? Yaaawn :D

I love whenever Inquisitors deliver that line. Males have a couple different ones (I've heard a more monotone but drawn-out delivery as well), and the Female's is dripping with so much sarcasm.

EDIT:

Ok then this will blow your mind too :D Cytharat is Harkun too and also Lana's Boss Arkous. *grins* I do enjoy his voice though very much. :)

Lunafox, do you just like... look people up on IMDB, that you know all this?

Edited by Diviciacus

Lunafox, do you just like... look people up on IMDB, that you know all this?

Nope, I just have a really good ear for voices. I may not remember someone's face or their name, but I'll know if I've heard them before lol.

I try to avoid listening to Harkun lol

I did too, at first...but once you realize he does these others, you kind of can't help yourself lol. I've gotten to the point, where I actually like being called 'slave'. :D