King of the companion one-liners

Faeldawn

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kira "Feel my Force!" and "Eat lightsaber, jerk!"

Guss "I heal you with Jedi power!" (yeah, right lol)

Kaliyo "Hey ugly! Give you 20 credits to lick my feet. He'll go for it - spot me 20 creds?"

And anything that M1-4X says - especially when he threw the Ambassador out the window...had me in total fits.

So many really good ones to choose from...

Kaliyo has some of the best lines in cut scenes, but the worst commentary during combat.

I found that her constant "dibs on the head" scream starts to get annoying by the time I got to Tatooine.

However, the prize for having such an amusing situational gag, has to go to Khem Val and his "feminine side".

Edited by Tarka

M1 is indeed hilarious. I love how he shouts "For the Republic!" just before he lassos some guy, drags him over, picks him up and sets him on fire.

And I hadn't played a Smuggler in a while, but Corso cracked me up with this one: "Now you're dumb, ugly, AND dead!"

Edited by Kubernetic

I haven't seen all of the companions yet by any means, but of the ones I've got, I kind of like Kaliyo's lines.

"Come on out! I'll show you my gun." And other taunts in that vein. It's the combination of voice acting and the lines, themselves, which make them so funny. She's a tough chick.

Maybe not right word for word, but basically:

Doc "I keep getting offers to come work for different Hospitals.. but I keep telling the Doctors... NO, I LOVE GETTING SHOT AT!!"

The way he screams the last part had me dying.

Doc is funny as hell overall. Reminds of me Cedrax.

Vette: Towers ought to be towering. I approve.

lol... yeah, just about everything Vette says is a crack up. She's very entertaining. Plus she loves to throw grenades and I love seeing the craters well up under the mobs feet. :D

Edited by Andryah

Vette: Towers ought to be towering. I approve.

That is the most staggeringly unfunny filler-line I have heard.

Standard "HEY I AM VETTE AND I HAVE TO KEEP TALKING EVEN WHEN I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY YAP YAP YAP LOOK HOW CLEVER I AM"

No self respecting sith would put up with her crap.

I can't believe nobody mentioned Khem Val's (written) line about his poker face. I can't recall the name of the game in the cantina. I laughed pretty hard the first time I read it. Someone I'm sure will come up with it.

I can't believe nobody mentioned Khem Val's (written) line about his poker face. I can't recall the name of the game in the cantina. I laughed pretty hard the first time I read it. Someone I'm sure will come up with it.

"I have a great Sabacc face. That was a lie. I don't like Sabacc." (something like that)

Khem says that when you enter the cantina in Mos Ila on Tattooine. :D

The dashade is fun... :D

Edited by Talahar