Assasin Armor

Nwalmaer

Does anyone know the idea behind sith assasin pvp armor looking like a peacock in a dress? Did Darth Maul wear an outfit in the movie that I am unaware of? Are they planning to change the look or let us pull the mods with experties and put them in diffrent armor?

Does anyone know the idea behind sith assasin pvp armor looking like a peacock in a dress? Did Darth Maul wear an outfit in the movie that I am unaware of? Are they planning to change the look or let us pull the mods with experties and put them in diffrent armor?

why are you concerned with the pvp gear, it's better than the pve gear...go look at our tier set and have a good laugh...i'll wait

Did Darth Maul wear an outfit in the movie that I am unaware of?

No actually it's featured in the concept art right here under classes via the Holonet.

why are you concerned with the pvp gear, it's better than the pve gear...go look at our tier set and have a good laugh...i'll wait

Which is rumored to change if/when they bring back the ability to strip base parts from Epics (Armor, barrels, hilts, etc).

PVP armour looks awesome compared to PVE. But well I suppose you can just use their excellent modifiable armours... oh right that don't work with these so everyone are supposed to look the same (which accidentaly seem to be seen as ugly on top of how incredibly stupid and bad the idea is in the first place) after 50.

I think we will see some NEW content with armor in the near future. (hope) I personally have all modded armor and currently working on getting the best mods (level 50 mods,armor,etc) to get them up. Some of my pieces are on par with PVP or PVE gear. Minus the expert. of coarse.

I did read somewhere that is in the plans to make the end game fully moddable. They want to do it so you can only pull a mod from a chest and put it into another chest piece etc. The goal is to avoid people farming the cheapest pieces to pull the armoring out. When it will get done isnt known. I want to go back to my supreme inquisitors robe and pants.

Some of my pieces are on par with PVP or PVE gear. Minus the expert. of coarse.

Not possible unless you're getting level 56 and 58 mods off boss drops. Even then you can't duplicate the set bonuses PvE and PvP sets provide. The highest armoring you can obtain w/o doing raids is 51, which is equivalent to tier 1. Tier 2 (Champion for PvP and Columi for PvE) is 56, and Tier 3 (BM and Rakata) is 58.

Edited by jkcheng

Not possible unless you're getting level 56 and 58 mods off boss drops. Even then you can't duplicate the set bonuses PvE and PvP sets provide. The highest armoring you can obtain w/o doing raids is 51, which is equivalent to tier 1. Tier 2 (Champion for PvP and Columi for PvE) is 56, and Tier 3 (BM and Rakata) is 58.

Unless they compartmentalize the set bonus as a token (e.g., Named Head token, Named Chest token, etc.) that you can salvage from the set and inject into another orange set.

Then you'd still have to grind the complete sets (to get the five different tokens for the set), but could import the set bonus result into a different look.

That could be ideal, actually.

I think the PvP set is fine. I actually like it quite a bit. The PvE gear with the tall hat is also just fine imo (ir is it only for Sorcs?).

The bull-head set and the lack of ability to use modifiable gear after 50 are major fails though, hope BW took a not of that and is working on improvements.

Edited by Decembrist

Or add a transmog feature like WoW has where you can make it look like an item you already have.

Except that is counter-intuitive to their design. The whole point of moddable orange armor was to allow people to keep the same look no matter what level they are. The real problem is that some of the gear doesn't allow you to rip out all the mods and input them into the gear set of your choice without gimping your stats.

Except that is counter-intuitive to their design. The whole point of moddable orange armor was to allow people to keep the same look no matter what level they are. The real problem is that some of the gear doesn't allow you to rip out all the mods and input them into the gear set of your choice without gimping your stats.

In essence, Bioware came up with a great idea in moddable gear, and then abandoned it for end game. Bemusing to say the least.

Keep in mind this is like the age of antiquity. Mastery of the force goes much further here than in the movies. Sith in the future are really just fallen Jedi or trying to rediscover true sith power. Darth maul has much more in common with a shadow than a sin. Sith also have a culture and like to create a mystical air instead of being entirely practical, where in the future all they've got is being evil and the color black. Edited by Darth_Xzygy