Become a Founding Member!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply want BW to FIX Republic to Imperial Unbalance please! Do not need titles and such.

Republic players are a dying breed compared to the forever increasing Imperials.

From the cooldown/execution rates to the ugly armor and worst yet to the extremely skewed discrepancies in population numbers between Republic and Imperial on servers (aka Republic Ghost Towns/Worlds/Servers). We are an endangered species.

I love SWTOR but all these issues are really "pissing" me off. Also getting constantly ***** by fully decked super specced Sith teams wiping my whole team constantly many times, game after game, is not fun. It is a bit better now with the lvl 50 only PVP, but what will happen when i hit 50, especially with the Ilum recent exploit.

I love Old Republic I do not want to see it go the way of the StarTrek MMO.

Edited by gadenp

Why on earth would people want a title?

That's like giving a 4y old a golden sticker on their forehead saying "YAY!!! your special!".

How about instead of adding junk like this you fix your damn game.

Well, and the toddler can only display one sticker on her forehead at once. So you basically just gave her a useless sticker for her sticker collection no one ever looks at.

Well, and the toddler can only display one sticker on her forehead at once. So you basically just gave her a useless sticker for her sticker collection no one ever looks at.

but, you dont know nobody looks at it, for all you know op could use it as a bullet on his resume

We would like to thank each and every one of you for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time. To show our appreciation, from now through March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST, we are rewarding early members of The Old Republic community with a unique Founder’s medal* and title.

Read More

OMG i have nothing to do but watch a movie in bits in pieces after running around for 30-40 mins and do the same boring warzones over and over......wait that was wrong...i get to load in to huttball and drop out and reque and hope i dont get huttball

but hey look at this tittle they gave me....hours of fun it is

Edited by tindin

A paying customer (that invested $80+, mind you) is a paying customer, regardless of their age. Some of the whines are more hyperbolic than others, but most of them have a central point which is completely valid: the game was shipped long before it was finished.

Since when do MMOs ship finished? Also World of Warcraft was far from good upon launch... things that wouldnt die right away or drop loot, paladins didnt have talents to play with, the game crashed and lagged horridly, the list is longer then this games issues and santas baddies list combined. But again this game released just fine no mmo is ever finished but this one was by far a better polished more complete releade then most MMOs.

It's just you. This was set up by the marketing department months ago, I'm certain. Things like this don't happen overnight- just writing the tools to give these kinds of rewards would take weeks to dev and test.

This was probably planned from the early stages of the game; the idea of in-game rewards for players for loyalty, holidays, or just fun is not a new one and this is just our first exposure to it.

This f****n' guy. It doesn't matter how long this has been in the works. What matters is they CHOSE to reveal it tonight. Let me guess, you think this date was also selected months ago and was deemed impossible to postpone even when the revealing would come off as a desperate and pathetic attempt to pacify a fuming playerbase?

The fact that you seem to be attempting to profit off SWTOR via your radio website must have nothing to do with this...

Also its technically not a 'reward' if we have to pay for it. That would by definition be a 'transaction'. Or in this case a bribe because you guys f'd up the game so much.

Well I may have spent the last 2 hours getting spawn camped by 150 sith, but I GET A MEDAL!!! WOOOOOOO

Since when do MMOs ship finished?

Indeed, not one MMO has ever been released as a "finished" product and by definition, none ever will. The very definition of an MMO means that they will never be finished. To "finish" an MMO would be like saying "I have finished exploring the Universe," after simply circumventing our planet. If one plays games to finish and beat them, I am sorry to say but MMOs are not something in which this is truly possible.

Edited by Zebular

This f****n' guy. It doesn't matter how long this has been in the works. What matters is they CHOSE to reveal it tonight.

What, you think this is some marketing scheme to get people to subscribe or something?

Well, duh, of course it is. Is something wrong with that?

I like the idea, sure, but I don't really understand the point of it at this point in time. Aren't there some other, more important features that could have been added before this fluff? Or some bug fixes or something?

With the current state of SWTOR, this wasn't something that was really needed. Believe me, I do appreciate it, but right now it just seems like there are some other more important things that could have been done...

I don't get why anyone thinks this new title is somehow going to delay work on a fix for the game's problems. Or how it could mean Bioware isn't already aware of those problems and working on them.

I really don't see how there is anything wrong with this announcement. At worst it means nothing, at best you get to feel special in a year or so.