Become a Founding Member!

CourtneyWoods

Lol, are you kidding? I saw this thread and knew instantly it would be more entertaining than anything in the game! Time for caring is over for many of us on our last day but we will likely still watch the forums even if we can't post.

You saw this thread. My point proven. :) (Psych 101: Opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. Hating/anger is still caring.)

It's nice, but they should have just given it to anybody who redeemed a product code before that deadline.

Yeah, perhaps they really meant "founding subscriber" or something. Oh well, I'll ding it, just like I'll ding my Goobbue mount (different MMO).

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be proud to be a BioDrone or whatever, im a jr game developer so i take no offense to it as BioWare is one of my aspiring career companies i may want to work for... but Lol, actually i know the "newly launched game" has issues... because im not a "now now now!" person i knew for a long time it would have issues. Im realistic, anyone expecting insta fixes or im unsubbing is who u need to look at with an akward eye >_>

Kinda scary that the current generation of developers were influenced by solid games and delivered rushed crap, now we have a generation influenced by that rushed crap and apologizing for it. Wonder what kind of games they will deliver?

LMAO!!!! Seriously......... a medal for those who will pay 14.99$ for their second month!

Thinking about it... if you pay 14.99 to suffer another month in this game, you truly deserve a medal!! :D

We will be suffering a lot less when the hard to please crowd disappear.

:D

You saw this thread. My point proven. :) (Psych 101: Opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. Hating/anger is still caring.)

Yeah, perhaps they really meant "founding subscriber" or something. Oh well, I'll ding it, just like I'll ding my Goobbue mount (different MMO).

Well, do have 60 bucks invested but I think it has more to do with the trainwreck factor...

Kinda scary that the current generation of developers were influenced by solid games and delivered rushed crap, now we have a generation influenced by that rushed crap and apologizing for it. Wonder what kind of games they will deliver?

rushed?.... you obviously have no clue what it takes to design a video game. Plus im willing to bet you were one of the " RELEASE DATE OR GTFOff!" ppl. ;)

Eh? I'll be billed automatically 20.01.2012, but the offer expires 19.01?? So if meh a day late, means - not a founder - "Sorry for inconvenience / TY for patience / FU LOL"... riiight

http://s.lurkmore.to/images/a/af/FFUUUUUU.png

rushed?.... you obviously have no clue what it takes to design a video game. Plus im willing to bet you were one of the " RELEASE DATE OR GTFOff!" ppl. ;)

I know what a quality product looks like. Blizzard and Nintendo still have a habit of releasing those.

Bioware, Bethesda... not so much. You should aspire to better standards.

Eh? I'll be billed automatically 20.01.2012, but the offer expires 19.01?? So if meh a day late, means - not a founder - "Sorry for inconvenience / TY for patience / FU LOL"... riiight

http://s.lurkmore.to/images/a/af/FFUUUUUU.png

you have til 3/19?

alright im done trolling the trolls, i got an enjoyable game including flaws to play. I just came to see what the minority were saying on the forums again. Remember the name if you decide to come back and resub, ill be holding the sign that says " This is the front of the line... you have to go back to the end like everyone else defector"

The game just came out. They have some problems. They are working on the problems and they offer a title to us for us to keep playing. They also came out with new content very early on. yes there was bugs, like many things.

I really see nothing wrong with this. Like I said the game still young. If you want to stop playing then stop and stop crying about it. Bio is not holding a gun saying " Keep playing". come back to the game when things are fix and dont cry when we have things because we stayed in the early stages of the New game. Wow had problems to and they still do, as of many mmo's. Bioware Is atleast working on them.

Edited by Sireene
use of retarded - due to age of post, no action

I know what a quality product looks like. Blizzard and Nintendo still have a habit of releasing those.

Bioware, Bethesda... not so much. You should aspire to better standards.

Nintendo and WoW with Pandas explains that u prefer kid games, while i prefer the stuff for adults. Plus last i checked, Bethesda and BioWare are on the top of their game in the industry... Best Sellers anyone? Nintendo... not doing so well i heard.

Nintendo and WoW with Pandas explains that u prefer kid games, while i prefer the stuff for adults. Plus last i checked, Bethesda and BioWare are on the top of their game in the industry... Best Sellers anyone? Nintendo... not doing so well i heard.

Sc2

chars

Wow, thanks BioWare!

This title is gonna become pretty cool in SW:TOR's later years.

But like someone in a previous post said, people who joined the site prior to the games release should receive it, instead of basing it on your subscription...

Either way, this is a great way to reward "founding" players!:)

We would like to thank each and every one of you for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time. To show our appreciation, from now through March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST, we are rewarding early members of The Old Republic community with a unique Founder’s medal* and title.

Read More

after everything that went wrong with yesterdays patch you offer a new title

1. this is a poor attempt at trying to hold onto subs

or

2. it was already planned and the announcer hasn't got a clue what has been happening on the forums all day

Seriously how removed are you guy's from your game community?