Become a Founding Member!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was unaware of the fact that making credits in this game was hard? Honestly, you the credit police? Did people making credits make you unable to play the game and enjoy it? What?

You totally missed the point, maybe you need a slap on the wrist

I would be completely satisfied if they balanced PvP (INCLUDING FACTION BALANCE) and got rid of the various terrible ability delay and animation bugs.

Really, that's all I want. What did the patch do? Not fix the ability delay bugs, and made PvP worse.

Really? Thats why u cant enjoy a "newly released game" "that still has patches after patches to implement"?

I cant comprehend why ppl expect WoW 2.0, on a totally different game that just released a month ago...

So what if WoW as it is now, is nicely optimized already after what 7 years?... Its like saying "Well if babies were being born for thousands of years already... why cant a newborn today already learn how to walk, talk, and get a job!???!"...

Seriously ppl need to either leave without saying "well ill come back if..."

or buck up and stop being a bandwagon fan, and help the game become great by paying and playing.

Dont take the chizzler route by coming back only after the loyal players put THEIR money into supporting the game so it CAN get better just for your pleaseure.

Its rude and disrespectul... K im done :D

Edited by KindBudhArsh

So it's basically a bribe to get another month off those who aren't going to sub, but may want to return in the future.

A title that basically costs real money.

That's exactly what it is...amazingly transparent and actually pretty insulting.

It's basically having the opposite of its intended affect on me.

Really? Thats why u cant enjoy a "newly released game" "that still has patches after patches to implement"?

I cant comprehend why ppl expect WoW 2.0, on a totally different game that just released a month ago...

So what if WoW as it is now, is nicely optimized already after what 7 years?... Its like saying "Well if babies were being born for thousands of years already, why can a newborn today already learn how to walk, talk, and get a job!???!"...

or buck up and stop being a bandwagon fan, and help the game become great by paying and playing.

Dont take the chizzler route by coming back only after the loyal players put THEIR money into supporting the game so it CAN get better just for your pleaseure.

So yeah, you are asking people that arent happy with the game for THEIR OWN personal reasons to keep paying? uhh yeah... that wont happen.

If folks arent happy leave by all means. Not too sure where this is an issue of bandwagon...

I am being honest here i see issues with the game and i'll play a bit longer but when what i have set my goals is achieved i'm gone. This MMO doesnt have any longevity whatsoever. I mean come on... i play fairly hardcore when i play but i can only play 3-4 days a week hardcore if that can even be called that. Great RPG... average MMO.

So what if WoW as it is now, is nicely optimized already after what 7 years?... Its like saying "Well if babies were being born for thousands of years already... why cant a newborn today already learn how to walk, talk, and get a job!???!"...

Yes, PvP is an absolute mess thanks to those bugs, and I've completed the scarce amount of end game single player content, and all available flashpoints.

PvP is the only sustainable renewable gameplay experience, and they are not fixing the problems.

It took me 3 months to get level 60 in WoW. I got 50 in TOR in under 1. It's too fast, and shallow.

Edited by EternalFinality

I like the idea of offering players rewards (digital swag, etc), that's been one of many bonuses I enjoy in most mmo's.

As far as this being some kind of ultra deep conspiracy to sucker players into keeping their subs paid, that's complete nonsense.

We would like to thank each and every one of you for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time. To show our appreciation, from now through March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST, we are rewarding early members of The Old Republic community with a unique Founder’s medal* and title.

Read More

Needing to reward players that pay for another month. I think we can safely say the launch has failed.

Edited by RossaK

We would like to thank each and every one of you for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time. To show our appreciation, from now through March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST, we are rewarding early members of The Old Republic community with a unique Founder’s medal* and title.

Read More

Nice ideea with the medal. I already subscribed to the game for a 30 day subscription plan, does this mean I get it also automatically? Or do I need to subscribe for the next month also?

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

am i doing it right??

Take a deep breath people, if you don't like it, don't re-sub and just go away. Spewing crap on an online forum solves nothing. (as we've seen) The same stuff happened in WoW and they still haven't fixed their game. (Bring the player not the class balance, constant PVP balance, recycled raid contentlololol, etc) Vanilla was filled with bugs and crap that was broken. Give it time, its been 1 MONTH. Or, take your ball and go home.

This has to be a joke. You were actually working on this while the game is in this condition? The UI is horrible, the ability delay is a joke, no ToT yet, unbalanced classes are ruling PvP, graphics which were promised to be good are not, PvP que times are now very long, no manditory rollback of the failed valor gain on the IMP side, no meters, no macros, no addons, etc.... And BW was working on a title?

You guys are so out of touch with what it means to have customers and what it means to respond to customers. You spend your money on forum mods that are basically cut and paste bots and post a few blog posts about the future, but you do not deal with the issues. Sad, just sad.

Hire someone that will talk to the community about the real needs and concerns, not a joke of a title.

Clueless again. Don't fret, from reading the posts you are not alone, there are many that are just as uninformed as you.

Get a life and remember it is a game. Enjoy the game or leave the game, I don't care just have fun doing it :)

Bioware thank you

His implication was that this announcement had nothing to do with today's events. Are you also implying that?

I'm only implying that it doesn't matter. I mean, who cares? If they're trying to convince people to sub, big whoop. That's sort of their job, being a company that runs an MMO.

I can't believe there are actually people upset that a game company is trying to get people to pay for their game. It makes absolutely zero sense to me, regardless of what prompted them to do it.

If they were doing nothing to get people to subscribe, that's when it'd be time to get concerned about it.

Edited by imtrick

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

am i doing it right??

Take a deep breath people, if you don't like it, don't re-sub and just go away. Spewing crap on an online forum solves nothing. (as we've seen) The same stuff happened in WoW and they still haven't fixed their game. (Bring the player not the class balance, constant PVP balance, recycled raid contentlololol, etc) Vanilla was filled with bugs and crap that was broken. Give it time, its been 1 MONTH. Or, take your ball and go home.

I agree, the game just ended his beta stage, and it will surely need a couple of patches before it is stable enough, although I never had problems with it until now.