Criticism with Positive Ideas? Madness.

Cranberries

I feel really annoyed.

I make a post that lists basic, legitimate criticisms with a game I want to succeed, and I give solutions to them and I ... get overran by a herd of fanboys under the pipe of the Pied Piper of Hamelin...

Great community, even WoW's is better.

Sadly you are right. These fans here seem to be extremely opinionated. They may be the same ones that caused SWG to come out with that dreaded patch that ruined the game.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find funny is that the OP is now all jilted because the interwebs didn't fall at her feet because she is a real life (tee hee) girl and a Raiding expert. The thing is most actual female Raiders never mention their sex...they would rather you just forget about it. I think if anyone wants to make a point and be heard not to mention respected then bring the issues to the table in a non-confrontational way

Refraining from language like "Fan Boy" (please notice the spelling) "mindless" and other derogatory comments would't hurt either.

:rolleyes:

EDIT: I noticed that now the OP is (finally?) admitting to being a guy naturally a lot of us assumed because he has made many allusions to being a girl in past posts...I'm pretty sure that was by design, the point still stands though.

Edited by Jett-Rinn

What I find funny is that the OP is now all jilted because the interwebs didn't fall at her feet because she is a real life (tee hee) girl and a Raiding expert. The thing is most actual female Raiders never mention their sex...they would rather you just forget about it. I think if anyone wants to make a point and be heard not to mention respected then bring the issues to the table in a non-confrontational way

Refraining from language like "Fan Boy" (please notice the spelling) "mindless" and other derogatory comments would't hurt either.

And here's another person that can fail so hard at reading comprehension.

"Grab you torches and pitchforks boys! We have someone criticizing this game!"

he never said he was a girl. you just assumed. girls are not the only ones with boyfriends.

that said, cranberries, dismissing anyone who disagrees with you as a fanbot is a bit.. detrimental to your goal of being heard.

stopped reading after you tooted your horn about how your the first and only of this that and the other.

If you want people to actually care what you say. Dont try to put yourself above others with useless "i did it first" bs infront of it.

Weow. You carebears are ruining this game.

No, they don't mention their gender. It's made readily apparent when they talk on vent, or in their application.

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

he never said he was a girl. you just assumed. girls are not the only ones with boyfriends.

that said, cranberries, dismissing anyone who disagrees with you as a fanbot is a bit.. detrimental to your goal of being heard.

I since made and edit to my post but the point still stands. :)

And here's another person that can fail so hard at reading comprehension.

"Grab you torches and pitchforks boys! We have someone criticizing this game!"

I comprehend fine; the fact that I disagree with not only the opinion, but also the elitist way it was presented is another matter entirely.

:)

Edited by Jett-Rinn

Why do you disagree with the opinion then? Let's have a discussion. State why you disagree with each point. I'll probably agree with what you say on PvP as it's mostly weak in this game and thus mostly subjective. However I doubt you can disagree with them as I posted solutions to the problems, and most of the problems I enlisted are genuine faults. Edited by Cranberries

OP: Your points would have gotten more attention if you hadn't started out with "I got laid" and gone into "here's the loot I have that no one else has" and "here's why my opinion matters more than others'"

Start a new thread and just focus on the actual issues you want to discuss. This one has been ruined from the start by attitude.

Edited by SpringDrive

Disagree with the basic idea behind the post.

I couldn't care less about the gear grind all the suggestions point toward. Gear grinding is not fun. Gear grinding makes old content irrelevant, which has the effect of reducing the amount of content available, even while the developer is working hard to release new content.

I would suggest creating a fixed ceiling on the quality of gear, though not on the quantity (different visuals, etc). The current maximum item level (58) should remain the highest possible gear level. In this way, the number of relevant challenging group encounters can only increase every time Bioware releases new content.

So first you talk about having a boyfriend to make yourself feel better, even though its pathetic that you would post this chest bumping wall of text.

Second, you gloat and make yourself feel above the rest of us by proving how much of a low life you are.

Third, you continue to beat the crap out of a dead horse which is this topic.

I hope you quit and never come back.

Edited by LordRelyks

I feel really annoyed.

I make a post that lists basic, legitimate criticisms with a game I want to succeed, and I give solutions to them and I ... get overran by a herd of fanboys under the pipe of the Pied Piper of Hamelin...

All your complaints are valid and i do agree.

However you just sound like the most annoying person i ever met.If i wasn't interested about what you talk about, i'd stopped at "i have a wonderful life and i am the best bounty hunter in the world".

If you don't even sound like an "Okay" person (You don't have to be 'humble', but try not to be f*ing Athene.), people will not listen to you.

Imagine Che Guevara being a dick to everyone.Nobody would've listened to him, and he would be on nobody's T-shirts right now.

[Please excuse my poor english btw, it's not actually my main language.]

Edited by nixiae

I feel really annoyed.

Don't worry, I'm a pretty logical thinker and you brought up some good points.

This community is the worst, honestly.

You post a legitimate post about issues and how they could be addressed.

This really rustles my jimmies, hell you guys are even worse than the Xbox Live community (12 year old brits) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVgMHKTB2dA

Face it, the OP has more experience than you on the subject and comes with a valid post, show some respect.

Biodrones are the worst

..Currently the only BH in the world with this item...

What does this have to do with anything regarding your post topic????

Uhhhm....Grats?

You made a fine post, just get rid of the self-props. Your points are good ones....that's what gives you credibility. Not the "Hey look how awesome I am"

"Cutting Edge" Teehee!

This community is the worst, honestly.

You post a legitimate post about issues and how they could be addressed.

This really rustles my jimmies, hell you guys are even worse than the Xbox Live community (12 year old brits) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVgMHKTB2dA

Face it, the OP has more experience than you on the subject and comes with a valid post, show some respect.

Biodrones are the worst

I respect NO ONE who uses the word Retard. Furthermore having experience in a RAID OR DIE MMO means jack and crap in this game, all of the OP's points have been brought to the devs but they are not going to turn this game into space WoW no matter how hard some self described Raider wants it to be.

A good post by the op, derailed into a fight about credentials and the use of the word retard. Well, hey *******, stop avoiding the points our op has stated for us. Focus on the game not some random **** you want to argue about because you can't think of anything productive on the subject of swtor flaws other than "go play wow/i'm not affected by the problem, so no one else is either". If you have nothing constructive to say please get away from this thread

Lmao'd at the first line and stopped reading after imagining it as the dubbed voiceover for an action movie preview.

"Forget the new year..."

*Huh? But its a holiday!*

"I JUST RANG IN MINE WITH MY BOYFRIEND!"

*OH **** THIS IS GONNA BE A BLOCKBUSTER*

EDIT: Retard check is a legit MMO term though, stop crying about its usage whoever-the-hell it was who wept.

Edited by Nerdwing

No, you, like 99% of the other whiners, are complaining about a few actual issues while pretending that the tons of personal preference issues are absolute facts and absolute requirements. It never occurs to any of you people that perhaps what you want, and what BW wants aren't the same.

I keep using this analogy because I think it sums up what many of the whiners are doing. You show up to a baseball game and are upset because its not football.