Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how difficult the Force Ghost is? Could a level 50 healer and tank 2 man it easily? What abilities does he do? Thanks.

Should be able to. Just 3 manned it with a tank, healer and DPS. Friends two manned it last night. with DPS + heals but they are epic <Vivid>.

Edited by BadgerUSA

Can you carry more than 2 of these at a time? Like one in your cargo hold and another in your bags? or is it not possible

When my group had the crystals made we gave them one at a time to our artifcer. He started the crafting before we gave him the second.

It's probably not worth the risk to try multiples in one inventory.

I can confirm that you can't (at least) have one in your inventory and then attempt to make another one. Just had it happen an hour or so ago. Had one Magenta crystal in my inventory from yesterday. Took a friend to go and make one for him, and another one for myself. Collected the shockwater, killed the Ghost, and it told me it was unable to collect the crystal. Perhaps you could keep it in your stash, but I can confirm that you cannot have one in your inventory when trying to collect another.

Anyone know how difficult the Force Ghost is? Could a level 50 healer and tank 2 man it easily? What abilities does he do? Thanks.

2-manned it last night. Jugg tank and me as sorc healer. He had healing companion and I had ranged DPS comp out.

Wasn't the easiest fight in the world, but it's definitely doable.

Creating quite a business on my server. 1 million credits made today. I know sorry I'm making so much money off these but oh well. It's a perk when you're the only person on your server with the schematics to make one. Got well over 200 different PMs tonight in game. This is fun!

Creating quite a business on my server. 1 million credits made today. I know sorry I'm making so much money off these but oh well. It's a perk when you're the only person on your server with the schematics to make one. Got well over 200 different PMs tonight in game. This is fun!

way to dump the price. i sell them 3 mil. per piece.

Congratulations guys, seems the one number was enough of a hint!

I have the feeling artifice crafters will be seeing increased business in the next little while.

It was great fun to watch this thread and the various investigations on Reddit over the course of the day. While the forums can sometimes be a bit of a inhospitable place, threads like this are really a beacon of light that show what this community can achieve when engaged and entertained.

You guys/gals are an amazing community and we're honored to have you with us.

Btw, please let us know if you enjoy these kind of exploration driven activities (or hate them). We intend to run this game for a long time and knowing what you guys like or dislike helps us better gauging the kind of content we should plan for :)

Congrats again!

-- Georg

Really enjoy seeing something like this and the collective, investigative work to solve it! :)

Really enjoy seeing something like this and the collective, investigative work to solve it! :)

And absolutely abhor it and think it's garbage.

I don't mind if there's some effort in it but i'm absoluteyl sick of such hidden away rewards so many folks may never know about unless they only find out about it from reading the forums.

Shouldn't have to read the forums for spoilers in order to find things we want or read guides for remarkably lamely hidden bonuses and easter eggs the average player would NEVER find on their own.

It's absolutely stupid.

Shouldn't have to read the forums for spoilers in order to find things we want or read guides for remarkably lamely hidden bonuses and easter eggs the average player would NEVER find on their own.

You should also not expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter, with zero or little effort on your part.

These items are *optional*, both the purple crystal and the hidden companion. So are the datacrons. If you can't be arsed to get them, don't complain when other people can.

@ BW, this was exemplary, and I would like to see more of these stuff coming !

I have the feeling artifice crafters will be seeing increased business in the next little while.

It was great fun to watch this thread and the various investigations on Reddit over the course of the day. While the forums can sometimes be a bit of a inhospitable place, threads like this are really a beacon of light that show what this community can achieve when engaged and entertained.

Btw, please let us know if you enjoy these kind of exploration driven activities (or hate them). We intend to run this game for a long time and knowing what you guys like or dislike helps us better gauging the kind of content we should plan for :)

Congrats again!

-- Georg

I ABSOLUTELY love content like this, and I dearly hope to see more of it ingame.

BTW, any hints on the secret companion character (or even confirmation on whether or not he's actually ingame yet?)

Congrats again!

-- Georg

Personally, I love this kind of stuff, would love to see more stuff like it (maybe with even rarer color crystals too!)

Congrats again!

-- Georg

Personally, I love them, and wish more games had them. That being said, a starting point can often be handy. (Not sure if one was given in-game here, as I haven't reached the levels to hit Ilum yet.) This one really reminded me of the mini-pet chain in Guild Wars for the Black Moa Chick. Upon defeating a particular NPC, you received her journal. The journal outlined the steps she had taken to get her own BMC, and players could follow the same path to get one for themselves. Made it feel way cooler having one then simply buying it from a store or another player.

not really, all you have to do is talk with the other persons to keep the prieces up and everyone who can sell it wins. ofcm you have to socialize, wich is pretty hard for some.

I'm surprised you can carry out day to day life functions.