Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care about owning the market full of magenta crystals

I didn't solve the mystery but I was told it was okay to give out a hint - looks like it's been solved. I just wanted to get the color crystal crafted :(

We went back to Hoth to see if the lvl 49 world boss would drop something but unfortunately it didn't - So back to waiting for the Belsavis world boss to show back up again. Random drops are lame ;|

I don't really care about owning the market full of magenta crystals

I didn't solve the mystery but I was told it was okay to give out a hint - looks like it's been solved. I just wanted to get the color crystal crafted :(

We went back to Hoth to see if the lvl 49 world boss would drop something but unfortunately it didn't - So back to waiting for the Belsavis world boss to show back up again. Random drops are lame ;|

That sucks. Who is going to get the pattern on our server so I know who to whisper? Should have a crystal soon.

Edited by Nocorras

That sucks. Who is going to get the pattern on our server so I know who to whisper? Should have a crystal soon.

Well I'm going to continue trying to get the pattern but I imagine there'll be more competition since people know how to get the crystal now :p

Time to waste some time in Belsavis ;(

Well I'm going to continue trying to get the pattern but I imagine there'll be more competition since people know how to get the crystal now :p

Time to waste some time in Belsavis ;(

Well, hopefully one of you guys who found it get the pattern.

Where is the vaporator on Tatooine? I went to the location indicated in a video I found on youtube as well as the one posted earlier in this thread -- the location in the thread is unreachable and the one in the video doesn't have anything to interact with.

Confirmed.

Get water on tatooine,

Freeze it on hoth.

Use crystal on illum,

kill(or die to) ghost.

recieve crystal.

I'm only posting this because everyone has been to obvious in this thread so its not revealing anything.

That being said, i expect everyone to be in magenta by two days from now. :(

IMO this crystal is NOT rare enough.

Edited by Umuri

Congratulations guys, seems the one number was enough of a hint!

I have the feeling artifice crafters will be seeing increased business in the next little while.

It was great fun to watch this thread and the various investigations on Reddit over the course of the day. While the forums can sometimes be a bit of a inhospitable place, threads like this are really a beacon of light that show what this community can achieve when engaged and entertained.

You guys/gals are an amazing community and we're honored to have you with us.

Btw, please let us know if you enjoy these kind of exploration driven activities (or hate them). We intend to run this game for a long time and knowing what you guys like or dislike helps us better gauging the kind of content we should plan for :)

Congrats again!

-- Georg

Where is the vaporator on Tatooine? I went to the location indicated in a video I found on youtube as well as the one posted earlier in this thread -- the location in the thread is unreachable and the one in the video doesn't have anything to interact with.

There is A LOT of vaporators on Tatooine, that's how the planet receives a large part of its water supply :)

However, it takes them some time to have a full water reservoir ready for harvesting, so you might have to look around a bit.

Confirmed.

Get water on tatooine,

Freeze it on hoth.

Use crystal on illum,

kill(or die to) ghost.

recieve crystal.

I'm only posting this because everyone has been to obvious in this thread so its not revealing anything.

That being said, i expect everyone to be in magenta by two days from now. :(

IMO this crystal is NOT rare enough.

dying to it does not get you a crystal