Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, on that note, can I ask WHY THE HELL *** BALLS you decided to follow this idiotic route whilst also having almost every other damned NPC Sith Assassin on some planets get to have purple gems?

The game's got enough issues with customization as it is without you enforcing idiotic artificial scarcity about things that we should be able to grab ahold of.

k so 1 jedi in the movies has said color = errrryone should have it.

kay.

There should be NO END to these kind of puzzles in the game! NO END I TELL YOU!

A needle in a haystack isn't a puzzle.

A puzzle is something you solve through the application of logic, a scavenger hunt is something you solve through the application of luck.

Edited by Ellisande

A needle in a haystack isn't a puzzle.

A puzzle is something you solve through the application of logic, a scavenger hunt is something you solve through the application of luck.

A distinction which does not necessarily rob the experience of merit or interest. And which the latter can arguably achieve the needs of the developer great than the former depending on the nature of the steps involved.

Edited by AlyxDinas

I also know that the Hoth world boss can drops a magenta schematic.

Do you have proof? We have downed him 3 times now and no schematic has dropped. We had lvl 400 artifices in group as well.

I call BS on this. I have yet to see proof a schematic drops on Gargath.

Do you have proof? We have downed him 3 times now and no schematic has dropped. We had lvl 400 artifices in group as well.

I call BS on this. I have yet to see proof a schematic drops on Gargath.

Just downed him again and he did not drop the recipe.

This may have been posted already but... You get the schematic first, first time I saw it drop was from Hoth World Boss. Then you go to Tatooine to a moisture vap and get water from it which acts as a 1 hour buff. Then for Imps, you go to leth outpost and go straight up the mountain behind the speeder drop off and it flash freezes the water giving you the item. From there you go to Ilum to clear off in BFE around alot of Jedi, ( don't know Ilum yet, just followed friends. ) You click the white glowing crystal, a level 50 Champ spawns out and you likely get your *** handed to you by him. And if not you get the materials and voila.

It's actually not difficult at all. There is no RNG element involved, nor do you need to be running around in endgame gear to obtain it, nor do you need an Operation to do so.

You may need a bit of time, but not a crazy amount either. All classes are capable of obtaining it. Think of it as something like a datacron.

Of course you also need to find an Artifice capable crafter with the recipe to turn the raw crystal it into a Lightsaber crystal, but for the right price, I'm sure they'll help you out.

Honestly, I was a bit amazed to find out that it is possible to have a mystery like this in an MMO. It's been in the game for a few months now (since beta).

Why the mystery? Why not serve it on a platter to those who want the color?

Well, for the same reason there aren't vendors at the start of the game with all the outfits, colors, colors, weapon appearances, etc. Because this is an RPG - some things are earned, not just handed to you on a silver platter. If you want them, you have to play the game.

Yes, we know character appearance is important for people. Hence many of the choices we made in the game, hence us adjusting many features based on feedback from the community during beta. However, the acquisition of appearance options is still a part of the game. You earn appearance past character creation, in various ways.

As said, the magenta adegan crystal is available for everyone and eventually someone will figure out how to get it. It's rare because it's undiscovered, not rare because it's terribly hard to get.

And, because I'm such a nice person today, I'll throw in one hint to get you started:

Mystery part was nice also that you can almoust do it by yourself. Force Ghost was little difficult but you can always get some group in some point. However schematic is a problem and without it that crystal is almous useless. It's still cost you to millions to make that crystal because only few people had schematic! So crafting cost you 3 million and crystal is like 100k.

I think worldboss drop should be like 100% drop and there should be some elites who have 1% change to drop schematic so if you don't have big guild behind of you then you still have chance to get that schematic. It's just take more time. Because otherwise there is no point to do that force ghost quest.. (Well ok you can just sell that crystal but if it's only reason then it's just lame)

Please make other worldbosses also usefull. So you can go and hunt them. Now there is no point, because those low lvl worldbosses doesn't drop anything special. I already bored with dailyes and it's some times very hard to get in any FP. So moustly my only option is to do pvp. Yeah I know it's mmo, but if you play as solo there are nothing to do right now. So I don't know if I should just go and do other things and come back after month or two?

It's been stated multiple times the drop is somewhere around the 10-20% range and yes the Hoth boss drops the schematics as well. I personally got the Power schematic from him.

When the respawn is in the hours range rather than days or weekly, you shouldn't expect these things to drop 100%.

It's been stated multiple times the drop is somewhere around the 10-20% range and yes the Hoth boss drops the schematics as well. I personally got the Power schematic from him.

When the respawn is in the hours range rather than days or weekly, you shouldn't expect these things to drop 100%.

i call bul**** on this one

the belsavis world boss hasnt spawned in DAYS and the only opportunity i've ever had on this one was after a server reset. well suffice to say, that particular time belsavis was OVERRUN by imperials. i know the imp part isnt a fault on bioware but that still doesnt change the fact tat the respawn time on this world boss is in fact bugged.

i'll start trying to farm the hoth WB but there seems to be no **hard proof** but speculation on whether it drops a schem or not. hopefully it does so ill start getting a team together shortly

SERVER NAME: Prophecy of the Five

(the one the belsavis boss is bugged on)

Good Job, but I'm afraid this is not the case. You CAN loot the crystal as long as the champion is down regardless of whether or not he is red to you before he died.

We have 24/7 campers on the crystal on our server. lvl 28 jedi - always the same one, just waiting for people to kill the boss so they can poach the crystals.

Last night we were about to do it again and one of our group just flagged and drew some mobs to the area, the farmers companion attacked the mobs, flagging the farmer, bye bye farmer.

Still very annoying, and needs to be changed so that ONLY the group that has the lock on the mob can loot the materials at the end.

Otherwise thats 500k a pop to some gold farming company in china... and this is why we cant have nice things.

i call bul**** on this one

the belsavis world boss hasnt spawned in DAYS and the only opportunity i've ever had on this one was after a server reset. well suffice to say, that particular time belsavis was OVERRUN by imperials. i know the imp part isnt a fault on bioware but that still doesnt change the fact tat the respawn time on this world boss is in fact bugged.

i'll start trying to farm the hoth WB but there seems to be no **hard proof** but speculation on whether it drops a schem or not. hopefully it does so ill start getting a team together shortly

SERVER NAME: Prophecy of the Five

(the one the belsavis boss is bugged on)

http://i.imgur.com/O3XZe.jpg

Would be constructive if you didn't go around calling people liars.

Edited by Malakriss

http://i.imgur.com/O3XZe.jpg

Would be constructive if you didn't go around calling people liars.

well my most sincerest apologies then

i was skeptical because anyone who recognizes my name from the listed server (as well as Genie's) will know false rumors have been abound regarding the crystal and we've been at this for aVERY long time now only to be trolled left and right

again i'm sorry for the doubt and i do eat my words but my reaction was purely of haste.

moving on now that i know we have proof about the drop on the Hoth world boss as well as belsavis it's time for me to planet swap until Primal Destoyer gets fixed. Hapy Hunting all!

Edited by Darknsith

That doesnt show he dropped it. I dont see a roll on it or acceptance of loot. For all we know you got it from the Belsalvis one, then went to Hoth downed that boss and just highlighted over the schematic.

Right... I bet even you tube video wouldn't satisfy you, huh?

We know that hoth world boss drops these schematics for like... 2 weeks already.

I understand sceptycism, but let's not overdo it, ok? :)

Saw one in chat on Hyperspace Cannon today. Someone was asking what it was worth. Is there a price guesstimate yet?

The person who made my raw gem into a proper 1, normally charges 1mil a pop....but as a lovely guildie, twas free :D

The person who made my raw gem into a proper 1, normally charges 1mil a pop....but as a lovely guildie, twas free :D

a million to walk around with a pink saber and pretend it is purple. hmm I wonder if he splits that profit with all the people who helped him get schematic. sure.......he does....lol.

Personally I am jut glad RED is my favorite.

Edited by WutsInAName

That doesnt show he dropped it. I dont see a roll on it or acceptance of loot. For all we know you got it from the Belsalvis one, then went to Hoth downed that boss and just highlighted over the schematic.

ok listen..i am a skeptic just as wel as anyone when it comes to frustration over a failed hunt....but seriously just stop man. There is absolutely NO REASON whatsoever nor benfit gained of taking the time to photoshop a drop just to mislead this thread.

But judging from that photo i would say that i'm 99.99% positive that the hoth boss drops it. not everyone is a misleading troll y'know.

EDIT: actually im 100% sure. why would the twi'lek lie to us?