Credit Economy Feedback Thread

JackieKo

• Dev Post

Be sure to read this post first before jumping onto the PTS and submitting feedback here! 

To reiterate, players will be able to see the following adjustments:

• Quick Travel now has a credit cost associated, with a minimum cost of 100 credits and a maximum cost of 5000. The cost to travel is dependent on the distance traveled.
  • Priority Transport Terminal now costs the original planet travel costs to transfer between daily areas.
  • Travel to Strongholds now costs the original planet travel costs to transfer between planets.
  • Repair cost formulas have been adjusted across the entirety of the game so that repair costs increase in relation to item level.
  • Durability of equipment should now be lost at a LOWER rate on death, but a slightly HIGHER rate in normal gameplay. 

Feedback questions!

Adjustments to repairing: 

• Do you find yourself having to repair more or less often?
  • When you repair, does the cost increase seem significant or fair?

Adjustments to travel:

• Do the Quick Travel costs seem fair? Do you think this will affect your usage of Quick Travel?
  • Are there travel costs that you currently find to be too little or too much? 
  • Are there methods of travel that have no cost that you would expect to have a cost?
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 17

• JackieKo changed the title to Credit Economy Feedback Thread
  • JackieKo pinned this topic

these are great changes that will help deal with the core issue which is too many credits being generated and not enough being removed from the system resulting in the inflation as the amount of credits in circulation is ever-increasing, also please up the credit cap on guildbanks, character cap and legacy cargo cause i am running out of room quickly

Edited by RikuvonDrake
added an exclamation mark
  • Like 1
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 3

Not a fan of the Quick Travel credit cost change. I've always seen QT as a convenience for people who have traveled to locations while doing regular class stories. And you added QT cooldown reduction perks to encourage people to utilize the system. It seems like introducing credit costs now for this is arbitrary and capricious. I'm also confused by the Priority Transport Terminal costs.  

I get the sense that this will have the largest impact on newer players that do not have a lot of credits. For long-time players, 100 credits is nothing. For a new player, that's a significant hit. I'm very in favor of appropriate credit syncs to normalize game economics. I'm not in favor of arbitrarily introducing costs for everyday, banal activities that are integral to the basic enjoyment of the game. 

• Like 35
  • Thanks 8

Putting credit costs on player transports feels kind of arbitrary, or at least shortsighted. Yeah, it's not a lot, but as was already pointed out, it'll be more of an issue for new players. I have billions of credits in my legacy storage, this won't really affect my bank account to any significant degree. You want to combat inflation, introduce more things players want to spend credits on. Remember the Cartel Exchange in the Cartel Bazaar? Maybe bring that back so people can spend money there. Or bring out more old decorations and armor sets. You are still sitting on tons of assets from the launch era alone that isn't available for player use. Get this stuff out there, purchasable for credits (maybe with a reputation requirement in conjunction with Cartel Certificates). You need to come up with more incentives to spend credits, not with penalties.

• Like 35
  • Thanks 6

We need things to spend credits on. More vender items. New deco. There are so many decorations in this game that will never be on the cartel market. Those assets could be used for a vender refresh. The DvL vender? Let us buy with credits since you won't fix it.  Less spending of other game currency. Use credits instead. Travel cost isn't going to fix this.

Edited by Darthmoriquendi
  • Like 39
  • Thanks 3

Not sure I agree on QT costing credits, seems to punish new players, or those that don't have much. And 5000 credits seems a tad OTT, so I hope that will be adjusted a bit down.

Increased repair costs is in the same vein as above. I hope you guys don't over do that, as it's very expensive as is with purple and gold equipment. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, Darcmoon said:

I do not like the changes to Quick travel, Priority Transport, or Stronghold changes at all.

i can understand the 'quick travel'  cost maybe, but i'm totally against the  'priority' & 'stronghold'  costs.

Why would i charge MYSELF to transport myself onto my own/owned  Stronghold?! :confused:

Side-note:  all of  this stuff is  immersion-breakng in the 1st place anyway, since we already have our own PERSONAL SHIP that can presumably quick travel & transport! :sy_starship:  /sigh

p.s. If you really wanna add a credit-sink  to truly help with inflation, make the  *Nar Shaddaa Nightlife EVENT* run year round 24/7, but just on weekends, and add 'Pazaak Tables' too. :csw_jabba:

Edited by Nee-Elder
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JackieKo said:

Feedback questions!

Adjustments to travel:

• Do the Quick Travel costs seem fair? Do you think this will affect your usage of Quick Travel?
  • Are there methods of travel that have no cost that you would expect to have a cost?

• We always have to repair often because when you take damage, you have to repair
  • The cost of repair doesn't need changing and isn't a problem

Adjustments to travel:

• Adding a cost to travel is absurd. We should not be penalized for paying to have Strongholds, discovering QT locations and use Priority Transports to now cost money. Why? This is a horrible addition and rather unfair given the time and money we already put in with going around places. No other games do something like this. QT is meant to help people not help but hurt them at the same point. This is even harder for newer players and people leveling. Please do not add this feature, it's a horrendous idea from product
  • The costs now are fine. This is not a problem and doesn't need changing.
  • No traveling is not an issue, please get it off the priorities, there are more important items instead
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 6

As someone mentioned, this changes are a bit too minimalistic. 

I understand that you believe there shouldnt be big measures, but in fact there should slightly bigger measures taken to aleviate this.
Many other games have done the "adding more taxes"  and "increase repair" fees, but it never really changed much, at best it caused disatisfaction with the playerbase.

Just like other players have mentioned, the QT and stronghold transportation should not be changed, its a great system that makes the game more fun and its impossible to cause a large enough credit sink for veteran players that have tons of credits at this point, it will just anger new players because they wont have much credit at the beginning, especially as ive seen new players being confused with why trading is so inflated in the game in the first place.

Many players discussed it before, but there should be credit sinks for buying items that people want like decoration and items that people use to change their appearance in certain style. A lot has been discussed among players in the trading sections about removing the credit cap on the Galactic Trade Network. Honestly if the credit cap is removed there and more people start to post their items there, they will start undercutting each other, which might cause a bunch of items to drop prices and that would in essence stabilise the prices as well. 

But maybe as everyone suggest, focusing on adding more assets you can buy with credits or adding more events that cause a sink itself would be better. Maybe adding a NPC that lest you gamble your credits for a chance of a Cartel Market item that is account bound when received so you can't trade it or something else people actually trade. It baffles me that the first actual idea is QT and Stronghold transportation with some repair fees, which won't change much and just make players unhappy. I understand the need for "gradual" improvement, but it must be more decisive than this to actually start making a change.

Edited by SunshinePlease
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

EDIT: Per instructions, giving direct feedback:

--Editing this further as I continue to test--

• I had repairs after one PvP match and one mob encounter on Mek-sha, with costs of 160k-270k each (one repair per character I was testing on) at level 80 with 332-336 mixed gear.
    • More testing would be needed to determine how quickly this feels like it is burning me down, but initial results (below) indicate that I might not notice immediately.
    • If the condition of my gear carried over from the Live server on copied characters, I would not notice immediately, if my gear all goes to 'repair warning' status after every encounter, that would be detrimental to my play experience. (still testing). Initial results: killing ten enemies in a Dromund Kaas heroic area did not seem to cause *any* equipment degradation, but I might need to  attack more to see the rate of change. At approximately twenty enemies, one piece (belt) degraded to 99%. At this rate, ten heroics would net me 270k or so, the cost of repairing gear that had come down to 10-20% durability, but I would expect my gear to be at 90-95% health at the current rate of decay (really rough napkin math, I don't know the exact chance-per-mob or whether other factors affect degradation).

Adjustments to travel:

• Being reminded that I am losing credits, even a few, will make me more self-conscious about engaging with activities that require travel.
    • Traveling to strongholds, I feel, should not be where the cost is. I would prefer the cost be focused on 'exit to planet' if the intent is to remove a cost avoidance loophole.
    • I may enjoy the game less if I am forced to do extra side content just to afford visiting strongholds and quick traveling. I would prefer reduced credit rewards, perhaps subsidized with materials, collectibles or scraps, to increased costs to travel. As noted below, I favor taxing credit transfer activities (trading) and credit generation reduction to  costs that impact my ability to level and play social aspects of the game that involve traveling to others.
    • There are enough roadblocks to getting players together already with Flagship Summons being guild-limited and time-gated with a cost.  Other MMOs have features like 'travel to group member'  and 'travel to friend' that encourage social play.
    •  

Stronghold costs on my Imperial Operative (agent storyline) copied character did seem to get charged immediately for stronghold travel, 100 credits for Dromund kaas, more for Nar Shaddaa, etc. I was not able to find Galactic Seasons 4 content or the Mek-Sha hideout, so I cannot speak to the costs there.

Attempting to 'smuggle' my Republic smuggler-story scoundrel into Dromund kaas Stronghold: No cost listed the first time traveling from Carrick station fleet, but there was a cost from Vaiken penthouse to Dromund Kaas stronghold. To Vaiken Penthouse: 125 credit cost, but no dialogue text about attempting to smuggle myself.

The noted lack of cost seems to be specific to travelling to faction-recognizing strongholds and is not completely consistent. Travelling from Carrick Stronghold to Coruscant stronghold was free, from coruscant stronghold to Carrick stronghold had a cost.

Random musing: It seems a tad odd to me that visiting my Yavin IV  and Rishi stronghold once each costs more now than buying Coruscant did. I hope this won't discourage visitors from my nicer strongholds. If these changes go through, I might have to change my habits about which strongholds I use to sell off junk items, manage my cargo bays, and repair gear. If I plan to do this often, I'll want to move my 'utility' setups to the cheapest stronghold possible.

Repair costs seem to be working as intended, at least at level 80.

General feedback:

I am going to agree with a lot of folks here that travel costs are going to hit new/ social-focused players and casual role-players hard, and does not seem likely to hit the high-end economy issues.

I might get attacked for this, but I think there ought to be a tax on player direct trades of credits of 5-10%, and the same for mail. Someone who sits on fleet selling valuable old or hot-new items via trade chat is not going to be affected by a few hundred or a few thousand credits in travel cost, and is bypassing *millions* of potential GTN tax credits when they sell their shiny sword for four billion. Even a 1% tax here would be 40,000,000. If you want to talk about fee avoidance, this is the prime example, exacerbated by the GTN cap forcing players to sell high-end goods untaxed in this economy.

Compare that to charging a level twelve-to-twenty player who gets lost on fleet trying to get back to Dromund Kaas, spending for planetary travel via the map or a stronghold instead of using the shuttle. Can they still afford to fix their gear? Are they feeling like they're improving their character and making progress? New-player experience is the best hope for any game to continue to have longevity, and they'll be seeing talk of billions in chat while they can barely cobble together thousands.

Edited by Twelfthdoctor
1. Changed 'uncapped' to 'untaxed, where referring to direct trade sales 2. Updating for my findings from testing
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1

• Dev Post

Hi all, 

I understand that there is going to be a lot of conversation around this topic, but I ask that the feedback here is posted after you have gone through some game time on the PTS and experienced the adjustments. The team is asking for the specific questions in my original post to be answered, so please keep posts on topic. Completely fine if you have additional thoughts on the credit economy changes, but I ask that you all check out PTS live as that direct feedback will help us navigate changes going forward. 

And to reiterate, this is only the start of this initiative. "This will be an ongoing initiative that will be rolled out over several updates as we want to slowly introduce these new changes and give players time to adjust and also provide opportunities to give us feedback." 

Thanks, everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, JackieKo said:

Travel to Strongholds now costs the original planet travel costs to transfer between planets.

One more thought on this one. I don't agree with the base "travel to Stronghold." We pay a lot to unlock Strongholds and there shouldn't be a cost for what is essentially going to our in-game homes. 

If the intent is to recoup existing costs related to travelling between planets, I have no problem with paying the transfer fee when I go from Fleet to my Nar Shaddaa Stronghold and then onto Nar Shaddaa--that's an actual planetary transfer. But if I'm going from Fleet to a Stronghold and then back to Fleet, there should be no additional cost for doing that. That's exploitation of the player for actually using their Strongholds. 

• Like 5

Testing:

Quick Travel now has a credit cost associated, with a minimum cost of 100 credits and a maximum cost of 5000. The cost to travel is dependent on the distance traveled.

This seems to be working as expected. It cost me a thousand credits to travel from one side of Oricon to the other.

Priority Transport Terminal now costs the original planet travel costs to transfer between daily areas.

I can't actually figure out what part of the game this refers to, I could not get any of the functions I guessed it might be tied to, to actually cost me credits.

Travel to Strongholds now costs the original planet travel costs to transfer between planets.

I could not find a way to get charged for strongholds on the PTS.

EDIT: On my brand new character it did try and charge me "100 credits" and had a pop up (I had no credits). On my PTS copied character it doesn't seem to be charging me anything. Not sure on the why.

Repair cost formulas have been adjusted across the entirety of the game so that repair costs increase in relation to item level. Durability of equipment should now be lost at a LOWER rate on death, but a slightly HIGHER rate in normal gameplay. 

Do you have any recommendations on how to test this one. Or should I just go attack things and hope for the best. Most of my current repair costs come from Operations.

---

Many players are leaving this feedback in response to this tweet:

https://twitter.com/swtorista/status/1623772460834508803

Please make sure to also check the "quote tweets" as they are separate:

https://twitter.com/swtorista/status/1623772460834508803/retweets/with_comments

There is also a reddit thread started by another player:

https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/10y3bny/quick_travelpriority_transport_to_cost_creditsand/

Edited by LadyAdmiral
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Dev Post

Hi again, 

Reiterating once more to please keep this thread to PTS feedback. If you gone on the PTS and experienced these changes, feel free to answer the questions above along with any additional feedback you may have. General conversation and replies can be made in this thread instead. Mods will be removing posts here that are not focused on game play/experience from PTS so that we can consolidate info. 

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, JackieKo said:

Be sure to read this post first before jumping onto the PTS and submitting feedback here! 

• Quick Travel now has a credit cost associated, with a minimum cost of 100 credits and a maximum cost of 5000. The cost to travel is dependent on the distance traveled.
    This will hurt new players. Each of my toons holds 20 million credits at all times. This will not effect me at all.  If they ever drop below 10 million for any reason I will just top up from my billions in my legacy bank. 
  • Priority Transport Terminal now costs the original planet travel costs to transfer between daily areas.
    Does anyone use Priority transport?  I have them all unlocked but I have no reason to use them.  
  • Travel to Strongholds now costs the original planet travel costs to transfer between planets.
    A brand new player who travels to a stronghold to grab gear and credits at level one will be affected. So this will only affect New toons. Nobody else in the game will even notice. 
  • Repair cost formulas have been adjusted across the entirety of the game so that repair costs increase in relation to item level.
    Sounds fair. Seem like this should happen. 
  • Durability of equipment should now be lost at a LOWER rate on death, but a slightly HIGHER rate in normal gameplay. 
    What about tanks who take all the damage and holds aggro well?  

Feedback questions!

Adjustments to travel:

Players are going to punch me in the teeth for this.... but if I am going to travel to to a planet... the only way I get there is by means of heroic transport terminal/item clicky.  It is the most effective way of getting from planet to planet without having to go through the spaceport.  

If a friend travels to MY stronghold is there a cost?  How much. What about the Umbaran Train no planet? Guild flagship travel cost? Guild Stronghold Cost of traveling?  

What about guild summons? Guild summons cost 20k a pop. Will this cost more or will each person have to pay to go to a new planet? 

Thank you for all of the hard work you do!  

Feedback: Some players like to dress up their character for the first cutscene by pressing ESC to exit the first cutscene, go get their outfit, then return looking cool. Players on the Trooper will no longer be able to do this as they are stuck in the shuttle, and start with zero credits to quicktravel or travel to stronghold. Other classes can at least get to a mailbox, though I think Stronghold may be more preferred.

Is it possible to make the travel cost on base planets free?

Screenshots - https://twitter.com/swtorista/status/1623788682733064193

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Twelfthdoctor said:

EDIT: Per instructions, giving direct feedback:

• I had repairs after one PvP match and one mob encounter on Mek-sha, with costs of 160k-270k each (one repair per character I was testing on) at level 80 with 332-336 mixed gear. More testing would be needed to determine how quickly this feels like it is burning me down.
    • If the condition of my gear carried over from the Live server on copied characters, I would not notice immediately, if my gear all goes to 'repair warning' status after every encounter, that would be detrimental to my play experience. (still testing).

Adjustments to travel:

• Travelling to strongholds, I feel, should not be where the cost is. I would prefer the cost be focused on 'exit to planet' if the intent is to remove a cost avoidance loophole.

Stronghold costs on my Imperial Operative (agent storyline) copied character did seem to get charged immediately for stronghold travel, 100 credits for Dromund kaas, more for Nar Shaddaa, etc. I was not able to find Galactic Seasons 4 content or the Mek-Sha hideout, so I cannot speak to the costs there.

Attempting to 'smuggle' my Republic smuggler-story scoundrel into Dromund kaas Stronghold: No cost listed the first time traveling from Carrick station fleet, but there was a cost from Vaiken penthouse to Dromund Kaas stronghold. To Vaiken Penthouse: 125 credit cost, but no dialogue text about attempting to smuggle myself.

The noted lack of cost seems to be specific to travelling to faction-recognizing strongholds and is not completely consistent. Travelling from Carrick Stronghold to Coruscant stronghold was free, from coruscant stronghold to Carrick stronghold had a cost.

Random musing: It seems a tad odd to me that visiting my Yavin IV  and Rishi stronghold once each costs more now than buying Coruscant did. I hope this won't discourage visitors from my nicer strongholds. If these changes go through, I might have to change my habits about which strongholds I use to sell off junk items, manage my cargo bays, and repair gear. If I plan to do this often, I'll want to move my 'utility' setups to the cheapest stronghold possible.

Repair costs seem to be working as intended, at least at level 80.

General feedback:

I am going to agree with a lot of folks here that travel costs are going to hit new/ social-focused players and casual role-players hard, and does not seem likely to hit the high-end economy issues.

I might get attacked for this, but I think there ought to be a tax on player direct trades of credits of 5-10%, and the same for mail. Someone who sits on fleet selling valuable old or hot-new items via trade chat is not going to be affected by a few hundred or a few thousand credits in travel cost, and is bypassing *millions* of potential GTN tax credits when they sell their shiny sword for four billion. Even a 1% tax here would be 40,000,000. If you want to talk about fee avoidance, this is the prime example, exacerbated by the GTN cap forcing players to sell high-end goods untaxed in this economy.

Compare that to charging a level twelve-to-twenty player who gets lost on fleet trying to get back to Dromund Kaas, spending for planetary travel via the map or a stronghold instead of using the shuttle. Can they still afford to fix their gear? Are they feeling like they're improving their character and making progress? New-player experience is the best hope for any game to continue to have longevity, and they'll be seeing talk of billions in chat while they can barely cobble together thousands.

Direct trade taxing doesn't sound too bad, certainly would be a better way to deal with inflation than adding credit sinks that are gonna be utterly meaningless considering how much credit is generated. I know a lot of players are concerned for new players, but honestly just by doing the quests alone you should get more than enough even with these changes. These changes aren't going to do anything to combat inflation, they'll be a minor nuisance at best. 

Since my feedback keeps getting deleted I will try to not give suggestions, only provide the specific opinions allowed. Setting aside inflation in total just speaking to perceived fairness from a new player perspective, this seems punitive and discouraging. Does this seem "fair" if I have 100 billion credits, sure it's never going to matter. Does it seem fair to a new player who earns thousands of credits but everything they want to save up for costs millions if not billions, no it doesn't seem fair at all. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Feedback questions!

• Probably less, as I am already playing only an hour a day for my guild’s conquest.  Most of my time is spent playing another game, which is more fun.  The costs are not the problem; it is a fact that you are doing less and less for stories. I don’t PVP, but the ones I have talked to are not even doing pvp anymore because of the changes.  Stop nickeling and diming everyone and do something to bring people in, not having them find another reason to leave.
  •  

Adjustments to travel:

• For me, not a problem because I have been here for 10 years, so I have credits because I do not buy everything but come on, this will not hurt people like me, but you don’t care.  You want to do something to say you are doing something so you can get people to shut up about inflation. This may be the last straw for those holding on for you to straighten your stuff up, but this isn’t it.
  • As I said, for me, no problems but for new players a bit much, especially on Nar Shadda. Some locations are part of the regular missions that, if they have quick travel, will cost them $5,000.
  • On Coruscant, most of the locations cost $5,000, and that is the second planet in the class mission.  Are you trying to push new players out of the game?
  • Interesting, I went to Tatooine, which is further in the story, and those costs are lower than Coruscant.  You got to be kidding.
  • Even Hoth is cheaper than Coruscant, which is later in the story than Coruscant.  Where did you get these figures? Did you even look at when these occur in the story, or did you draw a number out of a hat?
  • Travel costs again isn’t a problem for me, but for new players….

Additional notes:

Strongholds:

These are the costs associated with certain strongholds:

Manaan 2,700

Alderaan 600

Tattoine 450

Nar Shadda 300

Free Ones (for now)

Yavin

Rishi

Coruscant (probably DK too)

Fleet

My thoughts

Some changes and repair changes are acceptable, but the cost of priority, stronghold, and quick travel seems an overreach for me.  If you are trying to drive people away, keep on with these changes, and you will succeed.  I always log off in my stronghold, but now you are forcing people not to if they do not want to pay a stupid tax to travel to their stronghold.   If you charge a tax, give us a reason to pay that tax, such as a butler or something in the stronghold.

You know you could take the decorations off the cartel shop (I know you won't) and place them on vendors and guess what? People who want some decorations would use their credits, but you cannot do that. You must be arbitrary and tax those with strongholds, those that use quick travel or priority travel as a quick fix; well, it is not a quick fix.  

Well, those are my thoughts after checking the test center, now we will see if you leave this or delete it as it probably states things you don’t like, but I frankly have gotten to the point I don’t care.

Edited by casirabit
  • Like 3

QT payment? players have already spent credits or cartel coins to unlock this ability for account, for example, and now they will pay? ofc u say - u paid for decreased time, but that's not true - u just want to skip real work and get result

its okay

its okay too

cant agree with that, did u guys get some ppl from blizzard or what?

cant agree with that, did u guys get some ppl from blizzard or what? 2

yes, i know u didnt ask about these stupid ideas but

Feedback questions!

• Do you find yourself having to repair more or less often? - 

same, each time after each death in normal gameplay or each fight in ops

repair price is extremely high for me - i play tank 

Adjustments to travel:

yes, price is too high, just because i already unlocked means buy this ability. im not sure i still want to play

no comments

i really think i should go and find smth else

so general - as many players say - there is a million way to save economy, but travels etc??? no way

outfit prices - u already increased it

i really dont know now, will i play or dont

12 hours ago, JackieKo said:

Feedback questions!

Adjustments to travel:

Priority Transport Terminal now costs the original planet travel costs to transfer between daily areas.
Are there methods of travel that have no cost that you would expect to have a cost?
The game is not charging me for priority transport. 
Transportation to heroic terminals is not costing me anything. 

Do the Quick Travel costs seem fair? Do you think this will affect your usage of Quick Travel? 
I transferred to pts with 1 billion credits. I put 10 million on my player the rest in my stronghold. I would have to travel 2000 times to be at zero. I literally don't care. 

Traveling from stronghold to a charge was incurred. This Makes absolutely no difference in my gameplay as I NEVER travel from stronghold to stronghold.   There is no reason to. 
120 credits to travel to Umbaran train... why it is just an added click. it is annoying like a fly. 
Yavin and Rishi were free. Sorry I am super confused. This is just annoying. I would gladly buy every single stronghold again and unlock every single room to not have an extra click... But as I said before I don't travel from MY stronghold to MY stronghold. There is no need unless maybe I was doing a recruiting drive.  

Legacy Fleet pass III failed to apply to my character meaning there is a 1 hour cooldown to get to fleet. Meaning I had to go through the Starport. 

Do you find yourself having to repair more or less often? 
repairing more or less makes zero difference. If you take damage repair your gear.  Red Reaper solo vet start to finish. Myself and Lana. No Stealth. two beat down deaths. 2 fall deaths.  i336 gear Repair bill was 68,003. price is irrelevant. if i see a repair station i repair my gear. THIS time i waited until the end to finish.