Game Update 7.2: Showdown on Ruhnuk launches December 13th!

JackieKo

• Dev Post

Hi everyone, 

We just announced that 7.2 will be coming December 13th. This also means that is when Life Day will begin! We'll have more details on expected downtime posted later this week.

I know a character transfer sale has been requested for a while now, so I'm happy to say that from now until January 9th, a 50% off sale for character transfers will be active. We will also be running a Double XP event on December 20th. :) 

In the meantime, enjoy this teaser clip of Showdown on Ruhnuk and we will see you all next week! 

Thanks!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4

Really excited to see the new loading screen. I was hoping there would be a new one. (haven't had time to play PTS, not sure if it was already there). The music sounds great as always. I hope the story is a good length like 6.2 was (1-2 hours would be great).

• Like 1

Thanks for the update. I wanted to let you know about this early before the holiday break. The following items are NOT available on the Cartel Market, and they haven't been available for direct purchase for over three years. I believe this is a mistake! A majority of these items are also not obtainable from the Ultimate Cartel Pack. Could you look into adding these before the holiday break? We want to give you guys $$$ !

Armor Sets:

Covert Pilot Suit

Experimental Pilot Suit

Seasoned Professional’s

Weapons:

Vindicator’s Saberstaff

Czerka CZX-4 Assault Cannon

Czerka CZX-4 Blaster Pistol

Czerka CZX-4 Blaster Rifle

Czerka CZX-4 Sniper Rifle

TM-59 Blaster Pistol

Corsec Electrobaton

Kyber Assault Cannon

Pets:

Woodland Mewvorr

M8-M0 Astromech Droid

W4-K2 Astromech Droid

Titles:

The Winter Warrior

Conscript

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Pandoras_Jar said:

Will there be a Collection's unlock sale too?

55 minutes ago, CliffRedemption said:

Thanks for the update. I wanted to let you know about this early before the holiday break. The following items are NOT available on the Cartel Market, and they haven't been available for direct purchase for over three years. I believe this is a mistake!

Come on Bioware, you're almost there.. Unleash your full potential, these two are asking the right questions and you guys can give the right answer. YOU'RE THE CHOSEN ONES, let us throw a few wrenches in this busted market in game 😭

And thank you Jackie!

2 hours ago, CliffRedemption said:

Thanks for the update. I wanted to let you know about this early before the holiday break. The following items are NOT available on the Cartel Market, and they haven't been available for direct purchase for over three years. I believe this is a mistake! A majority of these items are also not obtainable from the Ultimate Cartel Pack. Could you look into adding these before the holiday break? We want to give you guys $$$ !

Armor Sets:

Covert Pilot Suit

Experimental Pilot Suit

Seasoned Professional’s

Weapons:

Vindicator’s Saberstaff

Czerka CZX-4 Assault Cannon

Czerka CZX-4 Blaster Pistol

Czerka CZX-4 Blaster Rifle

Czerka CZX-4 Sniper Rifle

TM-59 Blaster Pistol

Corsec Electrobaton

Kyber Assault Cannon

Pets:

Woodland Mewvorr

M8-M0 Astromech Droid

W4-K2 Astromech Droid

Titles:

The Winter Warrior

Conscript

Don't forget the Corsec Baton, Gamorrean Axe and please add weapon tunnings to these items.

Edited by illgot

6 hours ago, TonyTricicolo said:

There she is! Was beginning to think you forgot about us  

i knew she hadn't , because....

2 hours ago, FlameYOL said:

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. 

...i tried to tell  everyone the other day:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/926177-in-game-events-for-december/?do=findComment&comment=9730818 ...  to expect a  "big" announcement  soon. :D

25 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

i knew she hadn't , because....

...i tried to tell  everyone the other day:  https://forums.swtor.com/topic/926177-in-game-events-for-december/?do=findComment&comment=9730818 ...  to expect a  "big" announcement  soon. :D

Yes, you did ...

And I might ask (in a kind-hearted way) ...  exactly what makes you think that you're the only one who knows how to mess with someone's head? (and having a little bit of fun along the way!)

😉

For whatever it's worth I personally am glad to see what's coming.  And to the team:  A VERY BIG THANK YOU!

Now if you'll excuse me ...  I have another incoming phone call ... 

No .. just no .. why i have a bad feeling about this? Every "I Have a Bad Feeling About This" in Star Wars - YouTube

This is bad .. now i have whole month free time and i will must update launcher over and over because devs going keep fix EVERY DAY 7.2 until christmas ..

Make delay like you always do .. i wanted 7.0 on christmas last year for 10th anniversary and nothing. Do the same now .. don't do opposite against me again plz.

Edited by Trlance
  • Confused 2

This was more or less what I expected to happen, as the 20th would have been too late.

Good to know that 7.2 is coming, and also leave time for the inevitable fixes that most updates have.

Here's hoping for a smooth launch.

Edited by Otowi
  • Sad 1

Do I have to complete the story up to Manaan to start Showdown on Ruhnuk, or will I be able to skip all the onslaught story and the flash points associated with it?

I have 30+ characters, and having to complete the story on all of them is very time-consuming for something I've experienced already.

• Dev Post
15 hours ago, Pandoras_Jar said:

Will there be a Collection's unlock sale too?

There will be! More info later! 

2 hours ago, Lt_Awoke said:

Do I have to complete the story up to Manaan to start Showdown on Ruhnuk, or will I be able to skip all the onslaught story and the flash points associated with it?

I have 30+ characters, and having to complete the story on all of them is very time-consuming for something I've experienced already.

Yes, you need to complete the Manaan critpath, including Ruins of Nul and Digging Deeper, on any character you want to do the Showdown on Ruhnuk story on.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 2