Upcoming Guild Conquest Updates

DavidStaats

So, you're saying that you won't make any alts merely because they can't get a conquest reward one week?

Seems a little bit of an overreaction. 🤷*♂️

There's nothing to do in swtor other than conquest. So if I can't use this toon for cq for a week, why would I spend time levelling that toon?

Why should my small guild be punished because of stupid games the few mega guilds are playing?

I also highly doubt this will change much. The same couple guilds that are on top now, will still be on top after this. The guilds that hurt are ones like mine.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again, great changes and it seems that very few are disagreeing with these readjustments as they are meant to protect players and provide some stability to guild membership which I think is a very good idea overall and healthy for the game. sure guilds which a very high weekly player turnover might have some initial issues with this but i think once they start focusing on player retention this will be good for the guilds and the players in/joining them

These sound like really good changes and it's great to see that you've listened to feedback. :)

However I am not sure this will address the issue of large guilds invading Small Yield planets, accumulating hundreds of millions of points and effectively blocking any chance of smaller guilds from competing entirely.

I don't think that Bioware considers this a massive issue in need of addressing, after all they have spoken at length about how conquest/renown/experience points are balanced around time/effort, so naturally guilds with more active players will accumulate more points. A regular suggestion is that Bioware only allows guilds with up to 250 members to invade small yield, up to 500 members for medium and up to 1000 for large, but that would only create a situation where large and organized conquest guilds make more alt guilds that are capped at those members and we would be having the same conversation again.

I think Bioware are happy to listen to suggestions but so far there hasn't been a good one from the community on how to handle this perceived issue.

I don't think that Bioware considers this a massive issue in need of addressing, after all they have spoken at length about how conquest/renown/experience points are balanced around time/effort, so naturally guilds with more active players will accumulate more points. A regular suggestion is that Bioware only allows guilds with up to 250 members to invade small yield, up to 500 members for medium and up to 1000 for large, but that would only create a situation where large and organized conquest guilds make more alt guilds that are capped at those members and we would be having the same conversation again.

I think Bioware are happy to listen to suggestions but so far there hasn't been a good one from the community on how to handle this perceived issue.

Decouple the "Conqueror of [Planet]" achievements from the top 10 list. Instead base the completing on number of times invaded. Those that already have the achievements will carry over. Next, which is something they have already spoken about doing, is to decouple the planets from the yields and to rotate all planets through each yield. This way everyone can complete their achievements. The number of completions needed could even be tied to the yield. Twenty completed small yield invasions, ten completed medium yield, and/or five completed large yield (or any combination thereof) will complete the "Conqueror of [Planet]" achievement and grant the title (meaning you get 1 point for doing small yield, 2 points for doing medium, and 4 points for doing large). Keep the top 10 for bragging rights and for determining which guild controls which planet, along with the benefits that are granted for controlling a planet.

If they did this then people would not feel the need to guild hop in order to complete their achievements and people in small guilds would feel like they can actually work toward and complete those Conquest achievements.

Decouple the "Conqueror of [Planet]" achievements from the top 10 list. Instead base the completing on number of times invaded. Those that already have the achievements will carry over. Next, which is something they have already spoken about doing, is to decouple the planets from the yields and to rotate all planets through each yield. This way everyone can complete their achievements. The number of completions needed could even be tied to the yield. Twenty completed small yield invasions, ten completed medium yield, and/or five completed large yield (or any combination thereof) will complete the "Conqueror of [Planet]" achievement and grant the title (meaning you get 1 point for doing small yield, 2 points for doing medium, and 4 points for doing large). Keep the top 10 for bragging rights and for determining which guild controls which planet, along with the benefits that are granted for controlling a planet.

If they did this then people would not feel the need to guild hop in order to complete their achievements and people in small guilds would feel like they can actually work toward and complete those Conquest achievements.

although i agree with you that the upcoming changes to have planets rotating between yields is a good idea i don't think that your proposed change is realistic, it is simply too complex. a more reasonable solution would be to permanently increase the number of planets that can be invaded weekly to 5-8 and increase the rewards from group content to incentivise more guilds to engage their communities with activities and events

There's nothing to do in swtor other than conquest. So if I can't use this toon for cq for a week, why would I spend time levelling that toon?

Why should my small guild be punished because of stupid games the few mega guilds are playing?

I also highly doubt this will change much. The same couple guilds that are on top now, will still be on top after this. The guilds that hurt are ones like mine.

Why not just make the new alt on a Monday? Then you'll lose less than a day of conquest. Heck you could make it Monday evening and it would be ready for conquest by the time you can play on Tuesday unless you rise with the sun and play before work.

although i agree with you that the upcoming changes to have planets rotating between yields is a good idea i don't think that your proposed change is realistic, it is simply too complex. a more reasonable solution would be to permanently increase the number of planets that can be invaded weekly to 5-8 and increase the rewards from group content to incentivise more guilds to engage their communities with activities and events

The idea to add increased value to higher yields was only an idea. It could be as simple as invade a planet five times to complete the "Conqueror of [Planet]" achievement and receive the title. Conquest is not, and has not been for quite some time, a competition between guilds. This is evident by the fact that so many planets are controlled by a small group of guilds. Increasing the number of invasion targets really will not resolve the issue of large guilds taking every planet each week. It will simply mean that there are more planets to go around for those large guilds that can not compete against the mega-large guilds that take the top spots currently. The small guilds will still be left out and people will still be incentivized to join a mega-guild to obtain their achievements rather than trying to do it with their own guild.

Why not just make the new alt on a Monday? Then you'll lose less than a day of conquest. Heck you could make it Monday evening and it would be ready for conquest by the time you can play on Tuesday unless you rise with the sun and play before work.

I'm mostly here to point out that, once again, my small guild is suffering because of what a few jerks are doing with large guilds.

Why should it matter when I create a toon and put it in my 4 person guild that plays basically 3 days a week (with someone logging on Tuesday just to set CQ because of a different change made to hinder the large dominating guilds that also made our lives more difficult).

It sure would be nice if I could just do cq on my some Fridays, Saturday, Sunday, and some Mondays schedule. But nope, now I have to log in on a day when I'd rather just go relax or make a character when its most convenient because the large guilds found a way to manipulate it.

I'm sorry my job is demanding enough that when I get home, I'm in no mood to game, but gaming is still a hobby I enjoy on the weekends.

Surely I'm not the only person in this situation? Note I'm using convenient here. Yes there are workarounds. The point is I'm getting sick of dealing with workarounds and want things to just work for groups like mine, rather than being set up to punish a couple giant guilds.

Tldr: see the first sentence. I'm pretty well tired of being screwed over because large guilds are manipulating the system.

I applaud these changes and the reasons behind it. As an ex-member of one of the guilds that snatch up and spit out random players by the hundreds only to take advantage of their conquest numbers, I am gladdened to see action is being taken to prevent others like me from being unwittingly sucked into and reinforcing these practices. As it was stated, I agree that these changes will curb the detrimental behavior of these guilds of ruining players' experiences in SWTOR for their own gain. Thank you, SWTOR team!

Still i didnt see a plausible reply why Crafting should get limitless conquest w

Why not make every action in the game a limitless conquest? And why do some people oppose this idea is highly suspicious as well

I agree with the first changes, but it will only work out if crafting is also added to the changes

and also gets removed from a limitless conquest objective and into perhaps a daily conquest objective...

We either play Star Wars or Bot Wars

Edited by Beoknez

So my 4 man operation has to suffer because the mega guilds are abusing something? Great. Thanks a ton. Guess I won't make any more alts now either, giving me even less to do in game.

The work around I’ll be using is to make the alt, join the guild. Put the alt on the shelf for a week or play it to lvl 10 to get ready for next week.

And while I personally think a week is a bit longer than needed, I do agree with the changes in principle. I would just suggest the grace period be 48 hours or 72 hours and not a full week so that it doesn’t penalise people who are new or play properly.

I will keep this short because tbh this conquest BS bores me fast. I choose to play a game for fun and I find conquest less and less fun with each passing day.

I very much agree with Change 2. If a player is kicked from a guild, I think its is only fair that the points that player made goes aswell. I'd even go as far as to say that if a player leaves the conquest points should also go, but whatever.

I dislike Change 1. This grace period feels like it is punishing the player, who may have been kicked for no reason of their own and is then essentialy locked out of gaining guild conquest rewards, rather than punishing the guild as intended.

I do think that crafting needs to be looked at and adressed in terms of conquest. People abuse it as it is currently and this does not promote fair competition. That said I do not want to see it affect players who choose to use crafting as a way to complete their personal conquest.

perhaps the fix is to make the conquest cap on a player quite simply a hard cap and each player can only make a maximum amount of conquest per week for their guild. This will sadly have a larger impact on those little guilds and make it impossible for a little guild to complete a conquest reward, but consider this... could a small number of people truly conquer a planet, or would it take a larger force. Just a thought, possibly not a good one.

for those so consumed by conquest i have this to say; you are chasing numbers! for F*** sake take a look at yourself and ask "am i having fun", when you realise the answer is no perhaps we can all consider just playing the game maybe and enjoying the rich story, the fun activities and the people around us.

...so much for keeping it short.

Edited by ImmortalSetek
typos

perhaps the fix is to make the conquest cap on a player quite simply a hard cap and each player can only make a maximum amount of conquest per week for their guild. This will sadly have a larger impact on those little guilds and make it impossible for a little guild to complete a conquest reward, but consider this... could a small number of people truly conquer a planet, or would it take a larger force. Just a thought, possibly not a good one.

for those so consumed by conquest i have this to say; you are chasing numbers! for F*** sake take a look at yourself and ask "am i having fun", when you realise the answer is no perhaps we can all consider just playing the game maybe and enjoying the rich story, the fun activities and the people around us.

...so much for keeping it short.

I'm not trying to conquer a planet on my small guild. I'm trying to finish a darn guild ship and I believe I deserve a reason for playing as much as any large guild.

As for a numbers game, duh. But its literally all swtor has to do. Without cq there is literally nothing to work toward once you've done the stories and reached max ilevel on all classes, which I have.

The work around I’ll be using is to make the alt, join the guild. Put the alt on the shelf for a week or play it to lvl 10 to get ready for next week.

The core issue with this draconian grenade being lobbed at us: 1 week = 1/4 of a basic subscription cycle. In a worst case scenario, a player could be looking at a full 2 weeks (1/2 a basic sub cycle) with zero guild conquest rewards.

For a game whose active and paying player base is 50% (or better) conquest oriented, where is the logic in this to encourage more activity and contribution? How exactly is this in any way "fair" or "balanced"?

And adding insult to injury, now you want to gate a standing member in a guild because the "grace period" is per character with zero concession for that legacy already being present in the guild. If per character vs legacy really makes that much of a difference, then the system is even more FUBAR then people have yet realized.

Without cq there is literally nothing to work toward once you've done the stories and reached max ilevel on all classes, which I have.

Yeah, that is pretty much were a lot of us are at with +80% of our play time. Play, cap a toon, relog, rinse & repeat - its not like there are roll over rewards for repeating the personal goal, so whats the point of pushing a toon too far over cap when you could be doing that on another toon for more cap rewards?

Bottom line, its basic value for investment. Even after all the years of play, virtual investment in each and every character, private guild with a triple digit level, fully unlocked guild ship, all the deco's, etc, etc... My value in a monthly sub is what does it do to both entertain me and keep me busy. If the value of spending time in the game was reduced, say with where these kind of changes are quickly heading, then the urge to play (and maintain the investment) is no longer there, and I will end up going to something else that offers a better value for my subscription and efforts.

No threats, no tantrums, just cause and effect on human nature in a digital age.

Edited by Kaveat

I do think that crafting needs to be looked at and adressed in terms of conquest. People abuse it as it is currently and this does not promote fair competition. That said I do not want to see it affect players who choose to use crafting as a way to complete their personal conquest.

The only way to "fix the abuse" would hurt the players who legitimately craft or gather or combination of both to get to conquest. I do that on days where I'm feeling under the weather but am too bored to watch TV in bed all day. So, I suggest we all agree to leave crafting alone and realize that there will be people who abuse it with bots. They'll get caught eventually.

That is a hard no. As GM of a small guild, if we suddenly have an issue where we can't hit our normal medium yield, and there are caps to conquest points to a toon, it completely penalizes that guild if all the toons for that player are capped on conquest already. The point of the 150K conquest points for an objective aren't to help just the player but to help the guild achieve their conquest points more easily. My small guild rotates between medium and small yield depending on how everyone's feeling and to prevent burnout. We have fun, but we don't want to be penalized by capping conquest points per toon. And some of us actually enjoy doing conquest and rehashing certain older content like flashpoints and heroics or playing PVP all day and accruing a million or so conquest points because we enjoy what we do. So, please for Force-sake, please don't suggest this again. The guilds that are chasing numbers are the likes of Kort, DBSC as another quickly-rising triple mega-guild, the now-defunct Ancient Jedi Order/Ancient Sith Empire/Ancient Union, they all have a history of dying off. Steel Court felt like it came out of nowhere and dominated Large Yield, but they don't focus on conquest, and they don't seem to mind if they don't win a planet. They invade large yield because they simply have the numbers. Their players have fun doing whatever group content they want to do (I've hung around their Discord long enough to see it first hand), so penalizing those said same players with capping conquest points will only piss off players no matter what size of guild they're in because some people only have one toon and output a ton of points for their guild because they enjoy it. I don't mean to sound harsh; I've just seen too many times where small guilds get shafted.

Still i didnt see a plausible reply why Crafting should get limitless conquest w

Why not make every action in the game a limitless conquest? And why do some people oppose this idea is highly suspicious as well

I agree with the first changes, but it will only work out if crafting is also added to the changes

and also gets removed from a limitless conquest objective and into perhaps a daily conquest objective...

We either play Star Wars or Bot Wars

You're "suggestion" of changing crafting because everyone is using bots to harvest or craft is laughable, and it's all you enjoy hitting on. There's a reason why the points are low on it even though it takes time to get those points. It takes me 30 minutes to hit conquest either crafting or harvesting, and that's with 8 level 50 companions per toon. It takes longer if I don't have the toons for it. And crafting, as has been said repeatedly, is an expensive hobby, both in credits and in time. The points one can make from it match up with the that time and effort and credits spent. But if you want it changed to a daily conquest objective, there are many other infinitely repeatable objectives that are easy to do, like gain a level, gain a renown rank, gain 8 medals in a single unranked match and reward far more points. Should those be made daily only because people can run XP boosts, wear the DvL levelling gear (boost of XP by 150%), use renown boosts to double their RXP, or run PVP matches all day and can churn out points just as easily? The answer is a hard no. Your tunnel vision to punish players who cheat hurts far more people who play without cheating.

I don't have an answer for a balance to prevent cheating in conquest by using bots compared to the disadvantage that it would cost other players who play the right way. But, as I said above, the players and guilds who focus on that burn out, get caught and banned, or the guilds fall apart from pushing their player base too hard to win conquest week after week after week on multiple planets at a time. But I know the answer isn't to penalize 99% of the player base because 1% cheats. Mass punishment doesn't work in real life, and it won't work in a game. If the devs alienate enough players from "mass punishments" to fix cheating because people use bots to hit conquest, players will stop playing and let their subs run out which will hurt the game which will hurt more players who do stick around because they enjoy the game because content will be even slower to come out. See the vicious cycle? The changes to prevent mass recruiting/expulsion to win at all costs, while a slight hindrance to smaller guilds, isn't a real major issue because it's protecting new players who don't know the first thing about conquest and don't know they're being used. It gives us smaller guilds a chance to recruit some of them and let them learn the ropes of the game and play the story and interact with people who enjoy playing the game and helping others learn about the various aspects of the game and classes and whatnot.

The long and short for those that skimmed everything above: Please don't make suggestions that punish the cheaters if it hurts everyone else that plays properly. The cheaters will find other ways to easily get conquest anyway.

Apart from the planned grace period, these changes look good.

Some people moaned about crafting. Do not touch it. It's the only way small guilds can meet their goal if they don't have enough time to play. For some idiotic reason the yields were changed to 500k, 2mil and 5mil cqp goals. Old goals were 200k (don't remember the middle yield) and 2mil points. If you'd change the guild targets to what they used to be, nerfing the crafting objectives wouldn't be an issue. But having guild goals too high forces small guilds to craft what they're still missing to meet the goal.

Even better solution would be to just get rid of botters, but I guess that would be too obvious.

The only way to "fix the abuse" would hurt the players who legitimately craft or gather or combination of both to get to conquest. I do that on days where I'm feeling under the weather but am too bored to watch TV in bed all day. So, I suggest we all agree to leave crafting alone and realize that there will be people who abuse it with bots. They'll get caught eventually.

That is a hard no. As GM of a small guild, if we suddenly have an issue where we can't hit our normal medium yield, and there are caps to conquest points to a toon, it completely penalizes that guild if all the toons for that player are capped on conquest already. The point of the 150K conquest points for an objective aren't to help just the player but to help the guild achieve their conquest points more easily. My small guild rotates between medium and small yield depending on how everyone's feeling and to prevent burnout. We have fun, but we don't want to be penalized by capping conquest points per toon. And some of us actually enjoy doing conquest and rehashing certain older content like flashpoints and heroics or playing PVP all day and accruing a million or so conquest points because we enjoy what we do. So, please for Force-sake, please don't suggest this again. The guilds that are chasing numbers are the likes of Kort, DBSC as another quickly-rising triple mega-guild, the now-defunct Ancient Jedi Order/Ancient Sith Empire/Ancient Union, they all have a history of dying off. Steel Court felt like it came out of nowhere and dominated Large Yield, but they don't focus on conquest, and they don't seem to mind if they don't win a planet. They invade large yield because they simply have the numbers. Their players have fun doing whatever group content they want to do (I've hung around their Discord long enough to see it first hand), so penalizing those said same players with capping conquest points will only piss off players no matter what size of guild they're in because some people only have one toon and output a ton of points for their guild because they enjoy it. I don't mean to sound harsh; I've just seen too many times where small guilds get shafted.

You're "suggestion" of changing crafting because everyone is using bots to harvest or craft is laughable, and it's all you enjoy hitting on. There's a reason why the points are low on it even though it takes time to get those points. It takes me 30 minutes to hit conquest either crafting or harvesting, and that's with 8 level 50 companions per toon. It takes longer if I don't have the toons for it. And crafting, as has been said repeatedly, is an expensive hobby, both in credits and in time. The points one can make from it match up with the that time and effort and credits spent. But if you want it changed to a daily conquest objective, there are many other infinitely repeatable objectives that are easy to do, like gain a level, gain a renown rank, gain 8 medals in a single unranked match and reward far more points. Should those be made daily only because people can run XP boosts, wear the DvL levelling gear (boost of XP by 150%), use renown boosts to double their RXP, or run PVP matches all day and can churn out points just as easily? The answer is a hard no. Your tunnel vision to punish players who cheat hurts far more people who play without cheating.

I don't have an answer for a balance to prevent cheating in conquest by using bots compared to the disadvantage that it would cost other players who play the right way. But, as I said above, the players and guilds who focus on that burn out, get caught and banned, or the guilds fall apart from pushing their player base too hard to win conquest week after week after week on multiple planets at a time. But I know the answer isn't to penalize 99% of the player base because 1% cheats. Mass punishment doesn't work in real life, and it won't work in a game. If the devs alienate enough players from "mass punishments" to fix cheating because people use bots to hit conquest, players will stop playing and let their subs run out which will hurt the game which will hurt more players who do stick around because they enjoy the game because content will be even slower to come out. See the vicious cycle? The changes to prevent mass recruiting/expulsion to win at all costs, while a slight hindrance to smaller guilds, isn't a real major issue because it's protecting new players who don't know the first thing about conquest and don't know they're being used. It gives us smaller guilds a chance to recruit some of them and let them learn the ropes of the game and play the story and interact with people who enjoy playing the game and helping others learn about the various aspects of the game and classes and whatnot.

The long and short for those that skimmed everything above: Please don't make suggestions that punish the cheaters if it hurts everyone else that plays properly. The cheaters will find other ways to easily get conquest anyway.

Beside childish insults and no real argument, i still dont see why crafting should be a limitless conquest reward instead of a daily one like PvP, PvE and OPses, where you even have a weekly or daily reward only. Are You playing Star Wars, or Craft and Harvest Wars where You click a repeated salvo of the same clicks because its rainy and You feel "bored" instead of watching TV?

Again, explain why crafting should be a limitless conquest reward other then "i dont like Your opinion and let me describe You from stranger to stranger how You think". Please be mature and think of other players.

As long as a bot can do something , its a problem, doesnt matter how You turn it around or what You think, very simple...

Apart from the planned grace period, these changes look good.

Some people moaned about crafting. Do not touch it. It's the only way small guilds can meet their goal if they don't have enough time to play. For some idiotic reason the yields were changed to 500k, 2mil and 5mil cqp goals. Old goals were 200k (don't remember the middle yield) and 2mil points. If you'd change the guild targets to what they used to be, nerfing the crafting objectives wouldn't be an issue. But having guild goals too high forces small guilds to craft what they're still missing to meet the goal.

Even better solution would be to just get rid of botters, but I guess that would be too obvious.

This is a total lie, Conquest has been easy like never before with ACTIVITY rather then CRAFTING unless its done for hours and hours.

HOWEVER

If Your issue is true, then the changes should be

A disabling limitless crafting, because it an be abused as i state, and i still see no reason why it shouldnt be changed because...

...B,

enhancing conquest rewards for other activities like OPses, FPs, PvE and PvP in general etc can change Your problem and furthers the goal to play together.

If You disagree with this i believe You play this game wrong, im sorry to say this, but again, finishing Your conquest is easy to that extend in that way, but letting You PC run 12h a day crafting is stupid and asocial and also can be abused with bots.

Myquestion is, how can a single guild with 20-50 people online reach half a billion conquest points in 3 days.

If anyone can explain this , then why CANT other guilds, who do rampage for example with the same amount of players or even 5 times as much NOT reach said conquest level?

Im genuenly curious what answers anyone has because ill gladly do exactly the same "secret" and recommend everyone else to do so if noone sees an issue or problem. i saw some players having 12 million CQ points in 2-3 days, lets figure out how so i can use the same tactic on my own private guild.

We all can play Single Player games instead of a MMORPG online if crafting is now suddenly the main reward for this game, and that You get after a repeated amount after hours and hours, who does that even (bots excluded)?

Edited by Beoknez

Some people moaned about crafting. Do not touch it. It's the only way small guilds can meet their goal if they don't have enough time to play.

And this is the perfect summary... People who do not have time to play(!) can harvest conquest points using macros, bots and other ways. If developer joins the general chat sometimes they will see what people are talking about. In last week's conquest some yields were entirely taken oven by 1 guild, same people running multiple guilds with the same name and same logo.

Whole conquest thing should be redone entirely. Because now whatever you guys change makes things actually worse...

Is this called planetary conquest? Make it a real conquest. So only making daily quests and heroics on the surface of that planet give any points + planetary PvP events, make guilds compete, make them struggle and fight for it. It will make many players come back to game, as PvP is dead, and many want it back.

Right now we have bots and macros farming conquest points at strongholds... No fun at all, it ruins the game. Let's not pretend it is otherwise, anyone who plays this game for longer period of time knows how things really work.

Conquest must not be fixed, it has to be redone from the bottom to the roof.

Infinite rampage on the grey secant has enabled some crazy scores this week, but it also brought about something very interesting. Since the best way to farm CQ there is on the PvP instance, there have been multiple instances of giant guild PvP battles in a competition for farm spots. I hope we get more of this in the future for conquest, it's really fun. Edited by Eli_Porter

Hi everyone,

We wanted to let you all know of some updates we are making to Conquest as it pertains to Guilds and Guild Contributions. This update will specifically touch two main aspects of Guild Conquests - when a new character joins a Guild, and when any characters are removed from a Guild - and how Conquest Points will be handled.

I have to say, I am very happy to see that you had the foresight to only deduct the Conquest points from the Guild when the member is kicked and not when the member leaves by him/herself. To be perfectly honest, I fully expected you to deduct the points regardless of how the member was separated from the Guild and that we would have another long period of people complaining about the fact that the Conquest points of their Guild get repeatedly taken hostage by decoy members.

Thank you.

Edited by Phazonfreak

I'm super glad I already have all of the conqueror achievements because the new grace period is going to make that pretty much impossible to attain for other players. Guild hoping is the only way I was ever able to eventually get those because it did involve having to switch guilds to whoever was top of the leaderboards on whichever planet I didn't yet have unlocked.

I agree with what some others have said about how the grace period should be tied to legacy not character though. Even in my own standard guilds this will cripple guild contributions. If I make a new character and bring them in to the guild I've been in for years, why would I bother playing that character for the next week if I'm not going to be contributing to the guild conquest score? Low level characters gain conquest points at a rate of knots because of repeatable objectives for levelling, repeatable objectives for class missions etc. However after a week most subbed players will be max level so that's millions of potential conquest points for the guild just wasted.