Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I can't help but wonder whether or not Lana would be getting so much hate and "she must die threats" if she had been the "traitor" or if some would be more inclined to forgive her instantly and not want a kill option.

I think that she would be getting death threats just like Theron is. But I also think it would be terrible to take away the only F/F romance. Also it is completely out of character for her to go off and do something reckless, while it is totally in Theron's wheelhouse. (Ziost, Rishi)

I would not kill her. But I don't really like kill options for LIs anyway. As it is, with her nasty comments and letter, Jen is not speaking to her, unless it is pertaining to the Alliance and she has to. I would still be concerned about how this flashpoint is going to end, but not nearly as much as I have been, since it is Theron's fate tied up in it.

Still no teaser for the next FP, why so late this time around releasing it I wonder? I have this feeling it'll be delayed again. I'm so impatient I just want to see what happens and end this arc. :p

Yeah I'm getting worried it's going to be delayed again too.

Still no teaser for the next FP, why so late this time around releasing it I wonder? I have this feeling it'll be delayed again. I'm so impatient I just want to see what happens and end this arc. :p

I don't even want to think this ..... please no !

Another Nathema screenshot was released today. Could be that's all we're getting, no trailer this time. Or it's just a late release and we'll see a trailer next week. It would be nice to have one but as long as the actual update is happening on time, I'm happy enough even without a trailer.

I can't help but wonder whether or not Lana would be getting so much hate and "she must die threats" if she had been the "traitor" or if some would be more inclined to forgive her instantly and not want a kill option.

I did ask this question a short time ago in a similar thread; it was Largely ignored however the ones that did reply said "No" and "Probably Not". Being a "Spy" is a dirty job in every respect. As history has shown it relies on an issue usually referred to as "A Higher Dedication" ("A soldier may ignore a sergeants order to carry out a Captains order and other soldiers/members may Ignore a General to protect a towns citizens"). Theron jumped in without giving Prior knowledge (Its happened before IRL) Edgy but not malicious (Kinda "Par for the Course" with Theron's past). To me he's just doing his job so far, I'm confident the "End will justify the Means".

Edited by MikeCobalt

Another Nathema screenshot was released today. Could be that's all we're getting, no trailer this time. Or it's just a late release and we'll see a trailer next week. It would be nice to have one but as long as the actual update is happening on time, I'm happy enough even without a trailer.

There was another screenshot? Where. I didn't see anything. At this point, I doubt we are getting trailer. Sounds like this FP got quite a bit of cinematics?

Then again, I think they said it should only be an hour long so I dunno.

There was another screenshot? Where. I didn't see anything. At this point, I doubt we are getting trailer. Sounds like this FP got quite a bit of cinematics?

Then again, I think they said it should only be an hour long so I dunno.

On Twitter;

I have a feeling there's no trailer this time, or it'll be released on the day of release maybe? one can hope it's not a delay lol

I'm starting to think this now as well. Got another image today on Twitter of Nathema, nothing to spoilery.

https://twitter.com/SWTOR/status/987035602615910400

I wish time would move faster, still so impatient. :p

Is January ever going to end? We just got snow where I live. It is April...I want spring.

And Theron. I want Theron back.

It's not April. It's the 97th of January :D. It just got nice enough here to go and do a little camping and fishing. Great distractions while we wait for the 1st :)

Is January ever going to end? We just got snow where I live. It is April...I want spring.

And Theron. I want Theron back.

I finally got some rain and a cool day today! it's meant to have been autumn my half of the world but it is taking most of it to get to cooler weather. Seems my state only has 2 seasons xD Summer, and 2 months of winter!

I'm really just over the wait now... this "arc" of 3 flashpoints (nothing else) has taken 8 months :/

Not excited, not begging just.. over it all.

It's not April. It's the 97th of January :D. It just got nice enough here to go and do a little camping and fishing. Great distractions while we wait for the 1st :)

I finally got some rain and a cool day today! it's meant to have been autumn my half of the world but it is taking most of it to get to cooler weather. Seems my state only has 2 seasons xD Summer, and 2 months of winter!

I'm really just over the wait now... this "arc" of 3 flashpoints (nothing else) has taken 8 months :/

Where I live we normally have 4 seasons. 3 months of winter, 2 weeks of spring. 8 months of summer and a 2 weeks of fall. This year I think we are going to miss spring completely and just go winter to summer. Or maybe just winter for the whole year. Yay? :confused:

The last 8 months have been too long. I just really want the arc to be over too. To know his reasons, and start to put it in the past. But I am excited, I have missed that boy.

(I would be lying though if I said I wasn't nervous.)

Edited by rachetsw

Wow I hadn't realized it had been 8 months, to say it's been dragged out is an understatement. :eek:

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Wow I hadn't realized it had been 8 months, to say it's been dragged out is an understatement. :eek:

That's between Umbara and Nathema flashpoints. Sure it was time to slow down on story a bit but c'mon, this slow? and in flashpoints?

Imo the finale should not have been a flashpoint but, too late now. Don't know what idiot thought that'd be a good idea...

Edited by Asmodesu

Imo the finale should not have been a flashpoint but, too late now. Don't know what idiot thought that'd be a good idea...

Agreed, being in a FP can only mean to me that what ever happens will be horribly rushed, over and done with in 1-2 min tops in the final FP cutscene and never mentioned again.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

When you really think about it the traitor storyline started with Iokath. That is when it was first discussed and the ball got rolling with Theron/Lana looking into who it was that brought all the factions together there. So, with a start of this storyline really being Iokath, it's been a year to finish it up and only that area and 3 FPs to cover the whole thing.

When you really think about it the traitor storyline started with Iokath. That is when it was first discussed and the ball got rolling with Theron/Lana looking into who it was that brought all the factions together there. So, with a start of this storyline really being Iokath, it's been a year to finish it up and only that area and 3 FPs to cover the whole thing.

Yeah, I was trying to be kind :p you could actually go further then that, since the uprisings are where the hints start about a traitor or some entity trying to bring the Alliance down or wear their strength out or test the Commander.