Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

If Theron is killable and goes the way of all the other killables --- My JK just may go back to Doc and my

Smuggler just may go back to Corso -- since there will not be any difference between them and Theron

-- neither of those will get anymore speaking parts ( the reason I romanced Theron in the first place --- INTERACTION)

.... my agent and BH are "stuck" --- I just couldn't romance Torian or Vector --- no regrets, just the way it is ...

So I am NOT playing the JK or the Smuggler till I see how this thing plays out --- may take more than one little flashpoint to ease my fears ---

I am not going to disappoint and hurt Doc or Corso and then don't get anymore Theron speaking; and silence from him

If Nathema is creating life, maybe there will be a kill option but he'll come back to life ... in which case I'll be exploiting this resurrection planet ... I've got to find Darth Marr's body!

I remember thinking earlier perhaps we'll have to sacrifice someone to stop whatever it is that is going on so either Theron, Lana or ourselves but maybe it's not really a "sacrifice" because who ever we chose will be brought back anyway. I imagine the healing power only has enough for one resurrection so we can't go around saving everyone.

Lol, now I'm just picturing some hooded toon (because I don't know what your toon looks like) dragging all these corpses to Nathema and pacing back and forth like they're waiting for the microwave to ding while waiting for the bodies to resurrect.

That puts such a creepy image in my head lol.

I remember thinking earlier perhaps we'll have to sacrifice someone to stop whatever it is that is going on so either Theron, Lana or ourselves but maybe it's not really a "sacrifice" because who ever we chose will be brought back anyway. I imagine the healing power only has enough for one resurrection so we can't go around saving everyone.

If the planet only has the power to save one ... I'm not using it on Lana or Theron, I'll hold onto it until I can persuade Senya to use it on Vaylin ... or Darth Marr ... still have to save Darth Marr!

If the planet only has the power to save one ... I'm not using it on Lana or Theron, I'll hold onto it until I can persuade Senya to use it on Vaylin ... or Darth Marr ... still have to save Darth Marr!

I'm afraid Vaylin's body mysteriously went missing when I shot it into the lava pits of Mustafar... guess you'll have to settle for Darth Marr. :D

Head up Charles Boyd retweeted a tweet about 5.9 and who may be tagging along with us during the next FP. Pretty obvious who would come along though but seems we have confirmation now? Wasn't sure if could link but just check out his twitter if you want to see what he retweeted. Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Head up Charles Boyd retweeted a tweet about 5.9 and who may be tagging along with us during the next FP. Pretty obvious who would come along though but seems we have confirmation now? Wasn't sure if could link but just check out his twitter if you want to see what he retweeted.

Dev Tweets are perfectly legit to post. :)

Here's the one Blue's speaking of;

Thanks I'll remember for next time, and thanks for linking Jenny. :)

You're welcome!

I'd expected as much, in terms of it being Lana. She makes the most sense for the story considering her friendship of sorts with Theron and the fact she was there when he first openly betrayed us on the train. It's also more convenient because no doubt we'll have to have someone to interact with before we get to Theron and creating 20+ versions of the same conversations for each possible companion that could be tagging along is just too much.

That said, she'd best pipe down in terms of her anger toward him and for her own sake, she'd best not try to punch him or anything either or she'll be meeting my fists. :p

That said, she'd best pipe down in terms of her anger toward him and for her own sake, she'd best not try to punch him or anything either or she'll be meeting my fists. :p

I agree, she's been pretty blood thirsty since his "betrayal" which I can fully understand especially if you're on a character who is romancing her, I've always gotten that over protective vibe from her so you mess with her LI she of course is going to be pretty annoyed. I think as long as we're with her she won't do anything too "rash" but if we're not with her when she meets up with Theron alone all bets are off. :p

Never doubted that she wouldn't be with us, she's either gonna want to punch him in the face for stunning her OR (if she's in on the ruse) she'll need to be there to help him see his mission through successfully.

Additionally, she needs to be there to:

1) Stop us outright murdering him the second we see him, the guy isn't allowed to die/get his arse kicked until the final scene.

OR

2) Stop us from jumping his bones the second we see him, there are A LOT of thirsty Theron-mancers out here waiting to reunite with him!

Soooooo, yeah it makes perfect sense she'd come along for the ride.

Do you Theron lovers want some slight "reprimanding" when he gets back before you forgive him, or all is forgiven right away? I can only assume it must have been a scare for your character! Edited by Eshvara

Do you Theron lovers want some slight "reprimanding" when he gets back before you forgive him, or all is forgiven right away? I can only assume it must have been a scare for your character!

I'm not a Theron lover, but his future depends on what he's found and his reasons for his actions ... If he's found something that makes life (which is pure speculation from all the plants suddenly growing over Nathema) he gets a pass ... I can exploit this life making potion for my own crusade! :p

Do you Theron lovers want some slight "reprimanding" when he gets back before you forgive him, or all is forgiven right away? I can only assume it must have been a scare for your character!

Entirely depends on the circumstances but I dare say words will be had first, assuming bioware gets it right of course. Stuff like he should have told us etc.

Hopefully it will all be done proper with a kick arse reunion.

Entirely depends on the circumstances but I dare say words will be had first, assuming bioware gets it right of course. Stuff like he should have told us etc.

Yeah this was pretty much what I was wondering! There must be some kind of tense emotions going around! I hope the reunion will be everything you and all fans will want it to be! :)

This, there has to be chance to lecture him about it, or have some words about his actions -before- being able to forgive. Preferably for me would be amidst a really good explanation of everything that was going on.

I really want my romanced character to be able to ask how the heck they can trust him after this without losing the romance.

Edited by Asmodesu

Of course it depends on what's revealed plot-wise, but if what I suspect happens and Theron had a good reason for his actions then most of my characters won't even feel there's anything to forgive. A few will forgive but not forget, never trusting him again. And the other few, who never liked him to begin with, will do their worst (whatever Bioware allows).

Theron and the main character have been through a lot over the years. For many, he's earned enough trust to believe he acts for the right reasons, even if those reasons aren't clear for some time. For the few who'll accept him back as a colleague but not into their hearts, they care about him so much that they simply can't let themselves feel so much pain again - they think he'd do the same if it felt it necessary in some other situation, and they don't think they can survive a second time. And the ones who always despised him, well, they've been looking for an excuse, and the current storyline more than gave them one.

I think my girls will be torn between [*slap* How DARE you! *pounces and effs his brains out on the spot* *slaps again for good measure* Forgiven.] and just, skipping the slapping being far too relieved the traitor stuff is finally over and done and just, happy to get their man back.

Of course it depends on what's revealed plot-wise, but if what I suspect happens and Theron had a good reason for his actions then most of my characters won't even feel there's anything to forgive. A few will forgive but not forget, never trusting him again. And the other few, who never liked him to begin with, will do their worst (whatever Bioware allows).

Theron and the main character have been through a lot over the years. For many, he's earned enough trust to believe he acts for the right reasons, even if those reasons aren't clear for some time. For the few who'll accept him back as a colleague but not into their hearts, they care about him so much that they simply can't let themselves feel so much pain again - they think he'd do the same if it felt it necessary in some other situation, and they don't think they can survive a second time. And the ones who always despised him, well, they've been looking for an excuse, and the current storyline more than gave them one.

Well that seems like a mix of character emotions! Must be the most fun way to play. Too bad I can't do it.:o:p

I can see the reunion either being really well done or a rush job and I'm betting on the later though I would like to be surprised with something really good/meaningful.

I have quite a few different characters who will react slightly differently so I'll just look at my main character romancing him. I really think he'll forgive Theron but it is going to take some time and Theron needs to understand that. What I really want is an explanation from him, not a few second crappy one-size-fits-all explanation a good one on how he really thought my character would react/feel to this and why he felt he couldn't at least tell me, didn't he trust me? Trust is a huge part of a relationship how can he really expect me to trust him again anytime soon. He better not bring along his puppy dog eye routine, I'm so not falling for that... ;)

Well that seems like a mix of character emotions! Must be the most fun way to play. Too bad I can't do it.:o:p

Well, fun is subjective. :D I think some people most enjoy playing themselves in every character, so they tend to react the same across playthroughs, and that's fine. I actually used to do that myself. It might sound weird, but what freed me up a bit was starting to play male characters. If the character is different from me in that way, they can be different in a lot of other ways too. By now, I feel happy playing different backgrounds and motivations for male and female characters, but I needed that little push. :o

Well, fun is subjective. :D I think some people most enjoy playing themselves in every character, so they tend to react the same across playthroughs, and that's fine. I actually used to do that myself. It might sound weird, but what freed me up a bit was starting to play male characters. If the character is different from me in that way, they can be different in a lot of other ways too. By now, I feel happy playing different backgrounds and motivations for male and female characters, but I needed that little push. :o

My characters all react somewhat differently, if not in-game then in headcanon, to everything now. I've never had that problem in swtor, there's too many ways to show such different personalities in game. DAI was a bit hard for me not to just self-insert, but I got through it.

I'm not very good at playing male characters, I only have one across all games I play/played and that's my JC "CC" :D