Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I think my girls will be torn between [*slap* How DARE you! *pounces and effs his brains out on the spot* *slaps again for good measure* Forgiven.] and just, skipping the slapping being far too relieved the traitor stuff is finally over and done and just, happy to get their man back.

My Jen may just forgo the slap and eff his brains out on the spot. Good lord she has missed that boy.

Really she is just sick of all the drama of him being gone, Lana being nasty about his "betrayal" instead of being her friend. She is just tired of it all and wants to go back to the way things were. If he has been doing this for Jen's protection then there is nothing to forgive.

Emm on the other hand being Empress will have some words with him. They are only friends, not lovers, but again, she is leader of my Alliance, and as such should probably been let in on the plot.

Edited by rachetsw

My Jen may just forgo the slap and eff his brains out on the spot. Good lord she has missed that boy.

Really she is just sick of all the drama of him being gone, Lana being nasty about his "betrayal" instead of being her friend. She is just tired of it all and wants to go back to the way things were. If he has been doing this for Jen's protection then there is nothing to forgive.

Emm on the other hand being Empress will have some words with him. They are only friends, not lovers, but again, she is leader of my Alliance, and as such should probably been let in on the plot.

Lol, yep, most of mine will be more inclined to go straight for just holding him in their arms than bother with anger fits about the ordeal. My Jedi Knight is just as fed up and she's felt pretty alone in the situation because all Lana, her friend, has done is complain about her own anger and make nasty comments. She'll just be glad it's over and want to move on.

Still waiting for that teaser for the FP, I'm so impatient for this FP to see what happens. ;)

Same, I'm thirsty for any spoilers and teasers. Kinda wish it was May already even if that means skipping right over my birthday. Don't even care, just want my Theron.

Same, I'm thirsty for any spoilers and teasers. Kinda wish it was May already even if that means skipping right over my birthday. Don't even care, just want my Theron.

I took the day off. There was no way I was waiting until 10pm to get him back. I could already hear Jen's objections to that in my head. I have Theron's name on my calendar in my phone in all caps. So yeah, I am not totally excited or anything. Totally calm over here...:cool:

Edited by rachetsw

I took the day off. There was no way I was waiting until 10pm to get him back. I could already hear Jen's objections to that in my head. I have Theron's name on my calendar in my phone in all caps. So yeah, I am not totally excited or anything. Totally calm over here...:cool:

I'm a strange mixture of excitement and utter apprehension, debating with myself if I will dive straight in to get my man back or if I will wait on Youtube videos to prepare myself for whichever inevitable thing is going to happen.

I'm a strange mixture of excitement and utter apprehension, debating with myself if I will dive straight in to get my man back or if I will wait on Youtube videos to prepare myself for whichever inevitable thing is going to happen.

I've waited over 8 months. I'll be diving in with one of mine the second it's up just so I don't have that apprehensive feeling any longer then necessary. lol. Also so I'm only coloured by my own negative thoughts about what could happen, rather then anyone else's thought comments on what did xD

I'm not excited at all, just over it all and want it done with.

Edited by Asmodesu

I've waited over 8 months. I'll be diving in with one of mine the second it's up just so I don't have that apprehensive feeling any longer then necessary. lol. Also so I'm only coloured by my own negative thoughts about what could happen, rather then anyone else's thought comments on what did xD

I'm not excited at all, just over it all and want it done with.

Well first up is hoping we don't get a "Sorry guys, we have to postpone a week...". Then hoping for a successful patch that doesn't tack on extra maintenance hours and then... deep breath I guess and heading in. I have half a mind to send someone else first, someone who doesn't have him romanced, in case of kill stuff but on the same note, I am trying to have faith in Charles' words that Theronmancers will be pleased.

Well first up is hoping we don't get a "Sorry guys, we have to postpone a week...". Then hoping for a successful patch that doesn't tack on extra maintenance hours and then... deep breath I guess and heading in. I have half a mind to send someone else first, someone who doesn't have him romanced, in case of kill stuff but on the same note, I am trying to have faith in Charles' words that Theronmancers will be pleased.

Well he's said we'll be happy (and that other writer did) for months now and then now. I still don't believe them lol.

My "story main" is still in her class story. she has some clones up to date, 3 I think, who will go through first they test all story stuff looking for best options and consequences, and bugs.

Deep breath and dive in the deep end! I am also crossing fingers for no more delays, we already had one week of delay.

I am taking a non romanced character that isn't part of my actual fic through first. I am not as invested in the story with her. She is mainly my conquest toon. But I test all new content out with her before I take either of my two mains through. I have my fingers crossed that we will indeed be happy.

My main character, well the one romancing Theron, has been remade so often trying to get her looks and stuff 'right' as new ideas clicked, or new cc stuff got released (eyes) that I have a number of clones that were her before I finally settled on a perfect look for my character now so I can continue my fic (finally on chapter 2!).

https://i.imgur.com/9oupGFb.png

(the final form one is a lie, I made another after that so those are all my story testing clones now!)

I am taking a non romanced character that isn't part of my actual fic through first. I am not as invested in the story with her. She is mainly my conquest toon. But I test all new content out with her before I take either of my two mains through. I have my fingers crossed that we will indeed be happy.

I also have a guinea pig toon, I'll be taking her through the FP first to get a good idea of choices/what to expect and to see if there are any bugs that may mess with my main characters first.

I have 7 different versions of my SW, they all have the same face, but different hair styles. I don't have pictures of them all though because I haven't settled on outfits for them all yet, lol.

Emm, when in battle.

https://imgur.com/qAR65U5

Emm, when she is relaxing (my actual SW main)

https://imgur.com/G3qEbvO

Emm, when she is more fancy

https://imgur.com/BhgsuOB

Jen has 3 different looks. Mainly just her hair growing out. For some reason I can't find the one with her shortest hair.

Jen with pigtails.

https://imgur.com/zFO8qxi

Jen by the time Theron comes back (my main merc)

https://imgur.com/OufpXuZ

Edited by rachetsw

Well, fun is subjective. :D I think some people most enjoy playing themselves in every character, so they tend to react the same across playthroughs, and that's fine. I actually used to do that myself. It might sound weird, but what freed me up a bit was starting to play male characters. If the character is different from me in that way, they can be different in a lot of other ways too. By now, I feel happy playing different backgrounds and motivations for male and female characters, but I needed that little push. :o

I don't play myself in any character. None of my characters are anything like me irl. They each have their own personalities, traits, strengths and weaknesses etc. I think it's actually more about using the bioware fiction worlds and characters outside of whats normal rather then inside whats normal. A chance to see and try out different scenarios. TBH being me would be boring as.

Im totally way less forgiving then most of my chars! :eek: Therons probably lucky they aren't me!

Edited by Suzsi

Do you Theron lovers want some slight "reprimanding" when he gets back before you forgive him, or all is forgiven right away? I can only assume it must have been a scare for your character!

Heck no. I don't want this to be swept under the rug as if nothing happened. Even if he is undercover, it still doesn't changed the fact he put you and Lana in danger. I love Theron but I know my SW is gonna punch his teeth out the next time she sees him. Lana better not lay a single finger on Theron. My JC? She would be happy to have him back.

If there is a slight chance that Theron really is a traitor, you can bet my JC would drop the alliance and ride off into the sunset with him if she could.

I don't play myself in any character. None of my characters are anything like me irl. They each have their own personalities, traits, strengths and weaknesses etc. I think it's actually more about using the bioware fiction worlds and characters outside of whats normal rather then inside whats normal. A chance to see and try out different scenarios. TBH being me would be boring as.

Im totally way less forgiving then most of my chars! :eek: Therons probably lucky they aren't me!

Same here. I don't self-insert. I find it boring and kinda weird imo. I enjoy playing different characters with different backstories, personalities and etc...

Edited by Ackerprincess

Never doubted that she wouldn't be with us, she's either gonna want to punch him in the face for stunning her OR (if she's in on the ruse) she'll need to be there to help him see his mission through successfully.

Additionally, she needs to be there to:

1) Stop us outright murdering him the second we see him, the guy isn't allowed to die/get his arse kicked until the final scene.

OR

2) Stop us from jumping his bones the second we see him, there are A LOT of thirsty Theron-mancers out here waiting to reunite with him!

Soooooo, yeah it makes perfect sense she'd come along for the ride.

She said and wrote in her letter pretty nasty things. She threatened to torture Theron. I say my character should have the right NOT to take her, regardless of her insistence, for Theron's protection. For all PC knows, she could want to get there just to murder Theron. Ordering her to stay put makes sense, too.

Do you Theron lovers want some slight "reprimanding" when he gets back before you forgive him, or all is forgiven right away? I can only assume it must have been a scare for your character!

I honestly have no idea what my Inq would do. I think option "You used me and hurt me" would be more fitting than any sort of reprimand or immediate forgiveness.

I do not want Lana anywhere near Theron until I know what his reasons are. I don't need her to keep Jen or Emm in check.

I have already written a chapter for after his return and there is for sure a lot of hurt feelings, even though it was done to protect her, she felt abandoned and Jen is going to have to work through all that. At the same time she has missed Theron a whole lot. Her and Lana are on the outs. And she has been avoiding just about everyone because they all think she is crazy for standing up for him. So having him back, proving that she was right and that she wasn't crazy. She is just happy it is all over. She will welcome him home with open arms. She is tired of fighting her way through every day without him. But also knowing Jen the way I do, she will probably want to jump him the second she sees him. She won't, because well she knows better, but the thought is there. When writing for her point of view, I have to redirect her a lot. :p

Emm on the other hand is the one that Theron needs to worry about. There will be reprimands, there will be ultimatums, there will be an understanding that this will never happen again. She can't hurt him, or she risks Jen. Which is not something Emm would ever do. But, going through what she did with Quinn, she also has a unique understanding of where Jen is coming from. And Quinn gives her his take on Theron's actions which also help shape her decision.

I remember a time when in the Theron Thread in Story/Lore section we'd actually be excited and looking forward for more content with Theron but now we just seem to be dreading it because of what may happen. I dread to think of the future story content if he is "killable." :( Edited by BlueShiftRecall

I know what will happen if he is killable. For me anyway. I will get him from the terminal and wait out my sub.

Quinn is my absolute favorite companion, but he has been so badly mistreated by his return. Customs not working in the one and only cut scene we get with him after his return. His deco doesn't work anymore. And I never got his replacement deco after doing Iokath.

Theron is my second favorite companion. And if they take him down the same path. Then I will continue my fic, but I will be done with the game that inspired it. I know that even if he isn't killable they may never write another line for Theron and he may be silent anyway. But I can still hope that he makes appearances. But if they give him the kill option, then it is almost guaranteed that he will not ever speak to us again.

Vette is one of my SW best friends and she is silent. Broonie can be killed so he won't have any screen time. And LS Jaesa still doesn't have any news on a return. The only SW companion that I would have liked a kill option doesn't have one. It is fine, I took care of him in my fic.

I know what will happen if he is killable. For me anyway. I will get him from the terminal and wait out my sub.

Quinn is my absolute favorite companion, but he has been so badly mistreated by his return. Customs not working in the one and only cut scene we get with him after his return. His deco doesn't work anymore. And I never got his replacement deco after doing Iokath.

Theron is my second favorite companion. And if they take him down the same path. Then I will continue my fic, but I will be done with the game that inspired it. I know that even if he isn't killable they may never write another line for Theron and he may be silent anyway. But I can still hope that he makes appearances. But if they give him the kill option, then it is almost guaranteed that he will not ever speak to us again.

Vette is one of my SW best friends and she is silent. Broonie can be killed so he won't have any screen time. And LS Jaesa still doesn't have any news on a return. The only SW companion that I would have liked a kill option doesn't have one. It is fine, I took care of him in my fic.

I have now that mental picture of Malavai burying pieces of his body in the middle of the night with a huge smile on his face :rak_01:

I have now that mental picture of Malavai burying pieces of his body in the middle of the night with a huge smile on his face :rak_01:

OMG, now I have that mental image and it is fantastic!! :D

Actually it is one of my OC's that kills him for Emm. Because killing him is "beneath her." It happens right after Theron joins the Alliance and brings Emm her ship. She flies off to DK to see her sister and sees Pierce there. He of course mouths off about Malavai, and then Emm finds something more sinister going on.

Pierce was messing around with her handmaiden and got her pregnant, and then abandoned her and the baby. He claims she was well paid in gifts for her services. Emm does not take it lightly and sends her younger brother to remind Pierce that Sith are not to be trifled with. It is actually one of my favorite parts so far, because you rarely see Emm's dark side come out, but when it does people die.

I haven't written the part yet where Malavai asks about him when he comes back. But I am sure that when she regales him with the story it will become one of his favorites.

I can't help but wonder whether or not Lana would be getting so much hate and "she must die threats" if she had been the "traitor" or if some would be more inclined to forgive her instantly and not want a kill option.

I was thinking about this.

Between the two of them, Theron is the better spy, I don't think Lana would be able to even attempt something like this. That said, if she did, I would have to say yes.

I can't help but wonder whether or not Lana would be getting so much hate and "she must die threats" if she had been the "traitor" or if some would be more inclined to forgive her instantly and not want a kill option.

I'm almost sure at this point that the hate revolves mostly solely around the fact that she leads every single cutscene currently (it feels like it anyway). If the main plot was driven forward by a wider range of characters then.. one.. there'd likely be a lot less grumpiness at Lana.