Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Is there good content with Theron on Iokath? Cuz I might just do that but hold on the umbara and chiss stuff for later when Nathema gets closer.

I remember the first time I played the Iokath mission and the entire time Theron seemed kinda off with us, especially given how affectionate he'd been throughout the Kotet expansion... I thought it was just an oversight at the time, but in hindsight after the Crisis on Umbara flashpoint, I think it was likely intentional because he was building up to his big betrayal reveal.

I remember the first time I played the Iokath mission and the entire time Theron seemed kinda off with us, especially given how affectionate he'd been throughout the Kotet expansion... I thought it was just an oversight at the time, but in hindsight after the Crisis on Umbara flashpoint, I think it was likely intentional because he was building up to his big betrayal reveal.

Awww I wanted more affectionate Theron :( . I loved the KOTET Iokath playful moments. Guess Ill wait it out then I want to play through the plotline together so I can put all the pieces together.

And lol DuchessKristania, I love how this game can make interactions with Theron's parents so awkward. Like when I told Satele that Theron wouldn't be happy if she had killed me lol.

And lol DuchessKristania, I love how this game can make interactions with Theron's parents so awkward. Like when I told Satele that Theron wouldn't be happy if she had killed me lol.

Loved that line, gave me a good laugh. I remember that [flirt] option with his father on Iokath to, so awkward! :D

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Awww I wanted more affectionate Theron :( . I loved the KOTET Iokath playful moments. Guess Ill wait it out then I want to play through the plotline together so I can put all the pieces together.

FWIW, I didn't feel like Theron was less affectionate. It was simply a different setting. Also, he romanced my DS Inq, who naturally allies with the Sith Empire. Considering what happens to Malcolm, I can't blame Theron for not feeling particularly mushy-mushy.

I also don't believe he was the traitor on Iokath. There are dialogue lines that confirm that theory. I think Iokath was the reason he went undercover to find who it was really and who lured us.

FWIW, I didn't feel like Theron was less affectionate. It was simply a different setting. Also, he romanced my DS Inq, who naturally allies with the Sith Empire. Considering what happens to Malcolm, I can't blame Theron for not feeling particularly mushy-mushy.

I also don't believe he was the traitor on Iokath. There are dialogue lines that confirm that theory. I think Iokath was the reason he went undercover to find who it was really and who lured us.

Yep. In Crisis on Umbara, he literally says to the commander that he would do ANYTHING to keep them safe.

I didn't romance him on any of my characters who have gotten that far. Depending on how things pan out in 5.9 the ones who have romanced Theron may never run past KotET.

They did say in the livestream that will be much more scenes in the Nathema FP compared to Copero and Theronites will be "pleased"...

It's not just the situation with Theron that bothers me about this game but a whole lot of things... 2017 was one big filler year... I didn't mind it since its good to take a break but here we are in mid-2018 and the game is still barely getting any content. 6.0 better be something big or I'm calling it quits.

On a second note, I'm currently playing through KOTFE again, this time with my male Sorc. Not sure whether to romance Lana or Koth this time. But Theron came back into the story and I hit that flirt option faster than you could blink. I think my plans to romance other characters might fall through... Damn it.

Edited by Ackerprincess

On a second note, I'm currently playing through KOTFE again, this time with my male Sorc. Not sure whether to romance Lana or Koth this time. But Theron came back into the story and I hit that flirt option faster than you could blink. I think my plans to romance other characters might fall through... Damn it.

Can vouch for SI/Theron romance, my main is a male SI romancing Theron and they are my personal fav romanced pair. :D

I wonder when they'll drop the next FP trailer, should be soon I imagine.

Can vouch for SI/Theron romance, my main is a male SI romancing Theron and they are my personal fav romanced pair. :D

We should have the trailer by now actually. It drops in 3 weeks and there is still no trailer in sight.

We got the Copero trailer a month ahead.

This!^ So many "muches" of this! :D Both VAs are so wonderful in this pairing.

As for promises of being pleased about Theron in the new FP... sadly, I vaguely remember an answer to Vulkk's question "will we be able to return to Theron's normal hair?" being "maybe those who have him alive" or some other worrying wording.

My worries are not about this FP pleasing me. My worries are about if it's the last time Theron will please me. Um, yeah, I know this sounds dirty :o

My worries are not about this FP pleasing me. My worries are about if it's the last time Theron will please me. Um, yeah, I know this sounds dirty :o

If somewhat differently worded, this is what I'm worried about xD

They've given far more hints at 'bad' 'kill' endings then they have about a good ending. All they've stuck to for 'good' is "you'll be happy" if he has a kill/exile option I will be decidedly unhappy as a theronmancer, lol.

Edited by Asmodesu

If somewhat differently worded, this is what I'm worried about xD

They've given far more hints at 'bad' 'kill' endings then they have about a good ending. All they've stuck to for 'good' is "you'll be happy" if he has a kill/exile option I will be decidedly unhappy as a theronmancer, lol.

People talked about exile or prison or other stuff, but all that still means the same thing: he's out of the main story. No matter what kind of illusion of choice they offer, the end result is the same for all.

:eek:Lammia!!

😇

People talked about exile or prison or other stuff, but all that still means the same thing: he's out of the main story. No matter what kind of illusion of choice they offer, the end result is the same for all.

That means we're just left with Lana who I doubt will ever get an exile/kill option.

That means we're just left with Lana who I doubt will ever get an exile/kill option.

unless what I thought someone mentioned to me happens, another character or two coming to the forefront for the flashpoint. If so he may get replaced.

If Nathema is creating life, maybe there will be a kill option but he'll come back to life ... in which case I'll be exploiting this resurrection planet ... I've got to find Darth Marr's body!

Lol, now I'm just picturing some hooded toon (because I don't know what your toon looks like) dragging all these corpses to Nathema and pacing back and forth like they're waiting for the microwave to ding while waiting for the bodies to resurrect.

Lol, now I'm just picturing some hooded toon (because I don't know what your toon looks like) dragging all these corpses to Nathema and pacing back and forth like they're waiting for the microwave to ding while waiting for the bodies to resurrect.

Lies. IF Paul could resurrect anyone that would be Vaylin, not Darth Marr.

Exarch Maralara (Darth Occlus): 1 2 3 4

Lies. IF Paul could resurrect anyone that would be Vaylin, not Darth Marr.

Are you kidding? If I've got a planet that fixes death .... I'm bringing back all the cool people ... if it requires a sacrifice ... I've still for those 42 companions to Voodoo upon.