Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

• 2 weeks later...

My least favorite kiss scene is definitely on Iokath when you side with the Empire. Malcolm dies and as part of consoling Theron you get an option to kiss. I did it once because it's a kiss, but then I realize you're kissing him over his father's dead body. Eww. That is so inappropriate, cringey, and embarrassing. I don't do it again. It's the only time I'll turn down the offer.

My favorite kiss scene is hard to determine. The first one is nice because it's the first, but it is brief and you're off to Yavin. End of Revan as Republic gives you a double kiss that leads to bed time. Good for the lulz, but later ones are more passionate in context. HIs good-bye kiss at the start of Umbara is a hindsight tearjerker.

My top three are the make-up kiss marriage proposal, his jungle getaway propositioning you kiss after finishing Ossus, and the long kiss after finishing Onslaught. I think I'll go with the jungle getaway kiss as the best because he makes the first move. He [flirts] with you. After the kiss you strut behind him walking off screen.

Edited by Hadsil

Just finished it on Imperial side (saboteur) and Theron (and Arcann despite sending him on the mission) is nowhere to be seen...plenty of Lana though X_X

I'm beginning to think interactions with Theron are over. As for Arcann

This post and this one are useful. The writing led us to believe he'd be part of any search for Nul storyline including Elom. He's not. I didn't realise either

I'm beginning to think interactions with Theron are over. As for Arcann

This post and this one are useful. The writing led us to believe he'd be part of any search for Nul storyline including Elom. He's not. I didn't realise either

I saw Theron in my JK's playthrough, he arrived at the end of the fight with Malgus along with Satele by his side with some others, and I wondered if everyone saw him...even those who might've killed him and wondered if they were HOPEFULLY retconning his death in this way, and having him back, even if he didn't speak any lines...

I saw Theron in my JK's playthrough, he arrived at the end of the fight with Malgus along with Satele by his side with some others, and I wondered if everyone saw him...even those who might've killed him and wondered if they were HOPEFULLY retconning his death in this way, and having him back, even if he didn't speak any lines...

I saw him. I think they did something similar in the last update too for Republic characters. I still don't think we will hear him speak or actively take part again, not even if he's romanced which is really annoying.

I saw him. I think they did something similar in the last update too for Republic characters. I still don't think we will hear him speak or actively take part again, not even if he's romanced which is really annoying.

I wonder if they think that if they show him silently in the background that we'll just forget about him or consider ourselves "lucky" that we see him at all unlike all the previous companions and love interests. Cant wait to wake up to Lana looming over my sleeping face again though :rolleyes:

I wonder if they think that if they show him silently in the background that we'll just forget about him or consider ourselves "lucky" that we see him at all unlike all the previous companions and love interests. Cant wait to wake up to Lana looming over my sleeping face again though :rolleyes:

It is annoying as SC Sarova said...and more annoying still is waking up to Lana or always having her fight alongside us. What I wouldn't give to have Theron beside us for an entire time, for a change. It'd be amazing to have him speak to us again. I'm not sure Charles understands how important he is to us...probably just as important as Lana is to him. :(

It is annoying as SC Sarova said...and more annoying still is waking up to Lana or always having her fight alongside us. What I wouldn't give to have Theron beside us for an entire time, for a change. It'd be amazing to have him speak to us again. I'm not sure Charles understands how important he is to us...probably just as important as Lana is to him. :(

I don't think Charles gives a damn about anyone but cis dudes enjoying the story.

I don't think Charles gives a damn about anyone but cis dudes enjoying the story.

I'm thinking you're right. I feel like the female population of this game are ignored 99% of the time, and this game has a high number of female players and gay players that would prefer Theron around.

My least favorite kiss scene is definitely on Iokath when you side with the Empire. Malcolm dies and as part of consoling Theron you get an option to kiss. I did it once because it's a kiss, but then I realize you're kissing him over his father's dead body. Eww. That is so inappropriate, cringey, and embarrassing. I don't do it again. It's the only time I'll turn down the offer.

My favorite kiss scene is hard to determine. The first one is nice because it's the first, but it is brief and you're off to Yavin. End of Revan as Republic gives you a double kiss that leads to bed time. Good for the lulz, but later ones are more passionate in context. HIs good-bye kiss at the start of Umbara is a hindsight tearjerker.

My top three are the make-up kiss marriage proposal, his jungle getaway propositioning you kiss after finishing Ossus, and the long kiss after finishing Onslaught. I think I'll go with the jungle getaway kiss as the best because he makes the first move. He [flirts] with you. After the kiss you strut behind him walking off screen.

Definitely agree with that kiss on Iokath. It just felt really out of place at that moment and made me feel uncomfortable. I could see a kiss on the cheek, forehead or a long hug or something for comfort, but it felt like the only thing that was only my characters mind was getting attention for herself. Inappropiate behavior over your lover losing a family member so tragically.

It really does suck that we only get to see Theron in 'passing' lately and that any and all roles he could fill are taken over by Lana. But at least we still get to see him on Pubside. My Imps don't get to see him anymore, almost makes me feel like romancing him on an Imp, even a Saboteur one, was the 'wrong' choice.

Having Lana be the only one to know about Saboteur's by default just feels like she'll now be the only one involving herself in that content. We already worked with Tau/Rivix in the past, so I really didn't feel like she was needed in the flashpoint to keep 'an eye' on them both, especially as they don't do anything in the flashpoint to warrant it.

I hope going forward we get more content with romance choices that aren't Lana. (And as lacking in content as Theron is currently, it feels even worse for my Koth-mancing Trooper.) I'm hoping we get more little one-on-one scenes for romances, and also for those players who romanced a class story companion. I haven't seen Quinn since Iokath. :( (I am grateful that it looks like Torian might get some future content despite having a death option.)

Edited by Farferello

Awful thought isn't it?

I'd love to see BW's actual data to see if Lana is really the favoured companion or whether they are just selling us that. I've seen more high levels running around with Kaliyo, Elara, Mako, Quinn, Aric, Arcann and Theron than I have with Lana lately.

Awful thought isn't it?

I'd love to see BW's actual data to see if Lana is really the favoured companion or whether they are just selling us that. I've seen more high levels running around with Kaliyo, Elara, Mako, Quinn, Aric, Arcann and Theron than I have with Lana lately.

I don't think they can pull reliable information from that data. Of course she will rank high when they have hobbled all of the others! How many people romance Lana simply because there is no other real option? I've seen several people posting about just that. Why romance a companion that you know you will never see again? How many people max her out because she is a forced companion, so you might as well to make life easier? (And my personal pet peeve, why use any of the companions that they can't be bothered to give outfit slots to? I bet Veeroa Denz would gain in popularity if people could change her armor...)

I finally gave in after having a terrible time in the new story --

yes, I maxed out Lana, on all 4 toons that didn't have her already ( I only have a total of 5) ...

so, yes times are good now -- is this what BW wanted ? probably -- and I spent real money to do it quickly -- I can't wait to go through that money sink to get gifts -- just buy the dang thing ....

I have Theron maxed out on my JK -- she loves him the most I think LOL

Edit --- as a protest -- I just put all different companions on all 5 toons --- NONE of them Lana;

even my agent, who kind of fits with Lana -- but she got out her old friend Lokin to do some running with

Edited by Tashia

Title says it all, doing this for fun since there's one for Quinn so for all you Theron lovers out there enjoy having a decent conversation with other Theron fans and talk about how much you like him and love him or features you like about him. Gay, bisexual and women all are welcome! Come in and have a Theron love fest!

So for me Theron is attactive looking even for a 3D fictional character, has a cute butt and a sexy voice (he sounds British to me and that is like a massive certain something for me. Hehe!)

Add-on: Please keep to the topic at hand of Theron and how much you love him, like him, no hate talk, no talking about killing other companions in this thread. This is only to be a Theron lovefest so please keep on topic. Thanks! ;)

Another add-on: For clarity: Comparing Theron to other companions and personal opinions about companions are okay and giving reasonings is understandable but let's keep the hate/kill speech out of this.

I would prefer to have Setele as a companion or find a way to resurrect Bastila

I don't think they can pull reliable information from that data. Of course she will rank high when they have hobbled all of the others! How many people romance Lana simply because there is no other real option? I've seen several people posting about just that. Why romance a companion that you know you will never see again? How many people max her out because she is a forced companion, so you might as well to make life easier? (And my personal pet peeve, why use any of the companions that they can't be bothered to give outfit slots to? I bet Veeroa Denz would gain in popularity if people could change her armor...)

I have yet to romance lana on any of my characters. I have a male inquisitor to finish out and will probably do that just for the sake of seeing it play out.

I could care less about old companions anymore. Took way to long to bring them back and I can count about five across all classes that I would consider keeping as companions. Never restarted any of the old romances either.

Right now I have theron and arcann on the ones I have completed and we get the raw end of the stick because bioware thinks it's cool to give is a kill option on a major character in a story. This should never have happened in the first place. Arcann gained too much popularity. His romance was a joke and you can't even customize him except from the vender. If you didn't acquire tokens you are sol.

I just hope they add more story of some sort for those that did not kill either him or theron. I'm sick to death of lana in everything. I mean everytime I start a story it's like please no. Not her again! Give me one of my boys for once.

Well maybe bioware will retcon theron and should probably do the same for arcann. I mean he is blood of the immortal emperor. I am sure they can think of something like the others they pull back from the grave.

Edited by Darthmoriquendi

The fact that LotS was an insanely short expansion yet they still managed to stuff it full of Lana content is the real kicker.

Though honestly, 7.0 included barely any new story. Even some of the new major characters got very little screen time. I'm still holding out hope we'll see Theron again soon.

I've long believed Theron will continue to have some relevance with Task Force Nova. In a lot of the shorter cut scenes before 7.0 that's what most of his dialogue was about. I'm hoping the fact we saw him with Satele wasn't just a cinematic choice either. I'd be interested to see more of this for him.

Of course... this all depends on meaningful story content being released which remains to be seen. :rolleyes:

The fact that LotS was an insanely short expansion yet they still managed to stuff it full of Lana content is the real kicker.

They're just trolling us now aren't they? :mad: And she didn't do anything useful for our character like a briefing on what the hell was going on that led us to Elom and Manaan. And CB confirmed somewhere in this very thread that Theron would still appear in future story though the focus would be less on both Theron and Lana. Guess they forgot to focus less on Lana.

For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus on him and Lana as heavily as we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

And she didn't do anything useful for our character like a briefing on what the hell was going on that led us to Elom and Manaan.

Showed up for basically no reason and added nothing. At least she didn't shove Theron out of a spot where he should've been, as has happened multiple times before.

I'm glad to hear that Theron at least makes a cameo appearance Pub side; gives me slightly more motivation to run my consular through the new content.

7.0 is just a bag of disappointment.

Gearing is garbage.

I am significantly weaker with higher gears.

10 min long story (not the writer's fault, they wrote the length they're allowed to write).

Don't even have a small dose of companion romance for anyone.

I'm still recording a "proper" play through of the copy of my main since I've gotten most of the CM items I want in the winter sale, but I'm seriously considering canceling my sub after that since I'm not getting any new content, not with game play, not with the actual plot, not with my imp side toon who romanced Theron.

They're just trolling us now aren't they? :mad: And she didn't do anything useful for our character like a briefing on what the hell was going on that led us to Elom and Manaan. And CB confirmed somewhere in this very thread that Theron would still appear in future story though the focus would be less on both Theron and Lana. Guess they forgot to focus less on Lana.

Honestly, yes I think they legitimately are trolling us. They know how straight female and gay male players feel and they don't care. They know we hate waking up to Lana looming over our sleeping faces but they keep shoehorning that creepy and weird scenario in wherever they can even if it makes zero sense (Echoes of Oblivion), they've known for years that people want content with the original companions and KotFE/KotET companions (and some of them the devs even forgot to kill off so they could appear for everyone) but they don't care, they know we're sick of Lana being shoved up our butts at every turn but they don't care.

One thing I've always wondered (since I never actively took the option - a couple of DS characters skipped and it defaulted) is

did Theron actually die when left behind after killing Zildrog? I know you get the option to leave him to die, but is it confirmed that he actually DID die?

If it's just inferred and not actually definite (like with Vette/Torian), that could be a way back for him....

Edited by TziganeNZ

One thing I've always wondered (since I never actively took the option - a couple of DS characters skipped and it defaulted) is

did Theron actually die when left behind after killing Zildrog? I know you get the option to leave him to die, but is it confirmed that he actually DID die?

If it's just inferred and not actually definite (like with Vette/Torian), that could be a way back for him....

Bringing him back/making him alive would anger the precious murder hobo dudebros aka the most precious customers that must always be coddled and we can’t have that can we?

I mentioned this somewhere in this forum because I always hoped

that Satele would find him and save him if you left him there, since we don't actually see him die. My hope of that was ruined when a dev confirmed if you left him for dead he's dead :( And since in a later story update Satele confirms that you killed her son, but she doesn't seem to care that much. I refused to leave Theron to die so I watched Satele's response to it on YTube. It's why I really dislike the traitor arc. None of it makes sense.