Downtime - 12/5/2016

TaitWatson

Sorry but let's be honest one second here. You get 16 Jawa Scrap and you purposedly try to put a number much higher than 16... this is your doing, this is you taking advantage of something that is clearly not working as intended.

Yes. But it's still pathetic, because catch this in !#$%#ing QA.

hahahahaha just kidding that's not a thing around here

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, 23 pm here in Spain, all day in the University or studyng, I get some time for swtor and: surprise!! Another maintainance. Come on bioware, can't you choose a different moment to do this. Im quite sure know is when most of your european players log in

Well, 23 pm here in Spain, all day in the University or studyng, I get some time for swtor and: surprise!! Another maintainance. Come on bioware, can't you choose a different moment to do this. Im quite sure know is when most of your european players log in

Sometime that's more convenient for you perhaps? screw everyone else? LOL

There is no good time to do any maintenance.....

I can tell you right now that what you've done with this latest game update is beyond unconscionable, BioWare. Once again, you release content with absolutely NO Quality Control beforehand! I've suggested this before, but you need to take notes from CCP (creators of EVE Online) on how to debug BEFORE you release your updates/patches/new content to the players.

But that isn't the worst part. Now you're threatening your players for using what YOU say are exploits, but the average player might see as a feature. Not this latest one. That one is definitely an exploit. I'm talking about the others you fixed, like the Galactic Command bug. If someone is trying over and over to get into the Uprising, then that isn't consciously exploiting a bug. Threatening your players is another damn good way to lose subs.

Hey everyone,

We brought the servers down to address an issue involving setting the stack size in the "Disintegration" pop up higher than the amount you had available.

As of this downtime, this issue has been fully resolved. For those who are wondering, we do consider having taken advantage of this bug an exploit. After a detailed review, we will take appropriate actions as needed.

Thank you,

Tait

I don't take advantage of exploits, but It's unethical to punish people for your mistakes.

I wonder how hard this slap on the wrist is going to be.:rak_03:

If anyone is discovered to have abused an exploit related to CXP we intend to take severe action, including:

• Resetting that character(s) Command Rank to 1
  • Stripping all gear/items earned from Galactic Command
  • Standard ToS action up to and including permanent ban

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Jawa junk? Seriously? THIS is why on top of every other crap you done we are not even able to play now? Of ALL the issues this game has, of EVERY bloody thing you have broken and messed up it was the JAWA JUNK that you NEEDED to fix RIGHT THIS MOMENT? Your priorities are so far off we have to count it in light years Bioware.

There was an exploit? Fix it TOMORROW in a regular patch, and deal with offenders, don't bring the servers down over it - people are pissed off enough as it is.

Since the exploiters are all subscribers and they are probably bleeding subscriptions right now, I doubt anyone will be disciplined for this.

How on earth could you possibly know that? lol obvious answer is you don't.....so this was quite helpful.....

1. Why would anyone at 600 crafting "KEEP" JAWA scraps? so how is an exploit when the JAWA Peddlers don't even stock Grade 10 materials! Your team brought this upon itself, you can not punish anyone selling back crap in the command crates because they have no use.[/Quote]

It's been explained before your post what the exploit was about. People could get up to 99990 CSP from a stack of 16 Jawa Junk items. It's not about the mats, it's the CXP that most probably bothered Bioware.

Master Ranos alert not popping for DvL legendary players

No idea why people are talking about a thing called "Master Ranos alert". There is no "alert", if you are referring to a mission. Master Ranos is your reward for DvL, and you click on the item you received. That's all, no quest.