Downtime - 12/5/2016

TaitWatson

they should still have their cxp and gear removed if they over-used it... after a certain point you know thats not they way the game was intended to press a button and get free cxp over and over. :rolleyes:

Actually many people wouldn't have known. I'll explain the Heroic bug in more detail.

1. Some missions were counted as complete (Black Hole Weekly, Section X Weekly, Oricon Weekly)

2. Other missions were counted as partially complete (4/5, 5/6).

3. Many players did these mission to level from 65-70.

4. Many players would have thought the fact that they'd already done the Tatooine Heroics as the reason why they automatically got credit for Tatooine.

5. The bug was only there for a day, which means you wouldn't have any baseline to compare against. If you complete many mission series out of sequence, when you go back and do a previous mission (Hoth being the most common planet for this to occur in), it sends you to the next zone and you just end up get a very small xp and credit reward since you'd already done that mission.

So there's a precedent for a non-exploit explanation for players to base their responses on.

Now, regarding the disintegration bug? Anyone in their right mind should know that's an exploit.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Never assume the value of other peoples time. The fact that yours is cheap (since you don't appear to value it) does not man other people are the same. I'm here because as every human being I need stress relief once in a while, and I like to get my by playing games. Aside from that you know nothing about me, so try not to get personal.

2nd This game is FULL of holes - if you think that this exploit is the only one, the last one or that they EVER going to fix all of them you are naive. Every game out there has issues and this one has issuesx10 for every exploit they find there are 10 people are not bragging about. Dealing with them quietly and on the go is what Bioware needs to learn.

Funny, "never assume the value of other peoples time" next line, "The fact your's is cheap". Stop reading after that lmao

Edited by SaerethDL

While you're at it, can you fix the following bug (or is it a feature too)?

If you take less for disintegration than you have, the rest does not stay in your stash, but it is being claimed into your inventory immediately, when you click disintegrate for the chosen amount, and you lose the ability to disintegrate it (or decide to claim it eventually, should you decide so).

I lost a potential 160 CXP this way, and I am just GC level 4, so it stings.

Maybe it is to give characters back their credits for commendations. Still haven't received mine for the conversion.

Credits are added directly to your credit amount. They aren't sending you a letter in galactic mail with credits attached. So you won't notice if you don't look at how many credits you have in your inventory.

So any reason why these hotfixes are always during EU raiding times and never affect people in the US?

I understand this needs to be fixed ASAP but its starting to get tiring that it always seems to happen at EU prime time and never on US.

Also and on another subject, you said the "rewards" from Command Crates would be relevant, yet we get jawa scraps that are used for **** all since you have not put grade 10 materias on the jawa vendors

How about fixing that too?