Downtime - 12/5/2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, "never assume the value of other peoples time" next line, "The fact your's is cheap". Stop reading after that lmao

Yep, because YOU assume that everyone who is here does not value heir time it is logically evident that you do not value yours since you are here and think that being here is and indication of a persons time being cheap. See the logic?

It's YOU who dad that your time was irrelevant. Not me.

And on that note, I'm off to do anything else but wait for a overextended panic maintenance N10 to finish.

Message says until 2:45 PST it is now 4pm PST that is the original hour plus an hour and 15 minutes so over 2 hours...

It's only 4:59 CST now, so it's only 2:59 PST. However, it has been over an hour since servers went down. (Not much, but a little).

Edited by glwcgw

Actually there is an alert and you get a nice conversation about the state of the order and can ask about missing force wielding companions. I'd be upset if I didn't get this alert.

Really, mine never popped either, have 3 characters through all of kotfe, multiple to chapter 10.

I'm curious why people whine about what their time is worth when Bioware decides to upgrade.

1) Everyone on the other side of the world doesn't get to play during the day every mainstream update.

And 2) You pay $15.00 dollars a month for this game, some people are getting it cheaper with bundles, but for sake of argument lets say $15.00. That equals roughly 50 cents a day, which is about 2 cents a hour.

Seriously. Stop whining.

Yes, you spelled criticize incorrectly. & also, there is no "wrongly". It's either "wrong" or "incorrectly" :p roflmbo

Thanks. Criticize, okay. Are you sure about wrongly? Maybe it's more british, but I think I've heard it a few times :confused:

Next time, fix it on your private server and then do the downtime and punishments. All you've done now is just to shut them off, to work with a solution meanwhile. TY for *********** my game time after a tiring day

Hey everyone,

Apologies for the last minute notice, but we will be bringing the servers down at 1:45 PST (2145 GMT) for a brief update. I will post as soon as the servers are available, but we don't expect the downtime to last more than an hour.

-Tait

Alright, where is it? My evening is wasting away.

I'm curious why people whine about what their time is worth when Bioware decides to upgrade.

1) Everyone on the other side of the world doesn't get to play during the day every mainstream update.

And 2) You pay $15.00 dollars a month for this game, some people are getting it cheaper with bundles, but for sake of argument lets say $15.00. That equals roughly 50 cents a day, which is about 2 cents a hour.

Seriously. Stop whining.

Plus tax