Chapter X does not complete

PorsaLindahl

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually kind of relieved to see this thread. I thought I was the only one to experience this glitch, and that the generic customer service response of "this is a bug, hope it gets fixed soon, so sorry" portended a future of questline purgatory for my Agent.

Regardless, if you're out there, Bioware, please get this onto your high priority list.

I just had this happen on my Agent. I wanted to see if I could ***** at Kaliyo for not coming to find me after my Agent told them all to leave. chapter 11 is showing as "coming soon" and Chapter 10 is showing as "Travel to the War Room on Odessen." So our choices are we wait til the bug is fixed or we replay it? I have many other toons I'd rather run through Ch 10. :(

- oh,and Kaliyo is now listed on the main character section.

Edited by LomaxTovan

Well now this is just silly. Yes, on my agent, Chapter X won't complete. I create a general ticket, get an e-mail response asking me to create a ticket under "bug reports." I create a ticket under bug reports, get a response asking me to make a ticket under the specific category "missions." I create a ticket under missions explaining the whole situation a third time now, just got a response asking me to create a topic under the "Suggestion Box" on the forums. And a round-a-round we go.

The last message I got said to file a bug report, because they didnt know that this was happening.

In fact it was really just "look at the patch notes, it says that this has been fixed"

seems that they are not in a rush to fix this.

The last message I got said to file a bug report, because they didnt know that this was happening.

In fact it was really just "look at the patch notes, it says that this has been fixed"

seems that they are not in a rush to fix this.

Apparently not. An entire month will go by with some of us not being able to complete this month's content.

Amazing.

All the money they make from this game....and it's obvious the game is run by a skeleton crew.

What bothers me most about this problem is that my level 65 agent is my main. I waited taking her through KOTFE because I wanted to make sure I didn't screw up my decisions, taking a couple alts through first. And now she's stuck in completion purgatory with NO UPDATES on this issue.

It would be great if we could at least get thrown a generic "hey guys, we realize there's a problem and we hope to have it resolved soon" message. I wanted to start my trooper on KOTFE, but there would appear to be problems (perhaps?) with the companion romance system, too. (No, I don't fully understand, I recommend seeking out the thread.) So I guess I'll keep running heroics. Hooray.

It would be great if we could at least get thrown a generic "hey guys, we realize there's a problem and we hope to have it resolved soon" message.

Do you mean a message like this?

Hey there!

The team is looking into a few instances of players reporting that they were unable to complete Chapter X currently. I don't have a current status, but wanted to let you know that we are aware!

Thanks!

-Tait

Yeah, its very frustrating as a little acknowledgement goes a long way for some kind of reassurance. My Agent is my first character when I started playing SWTOR at launch. I don't really want to abandon him given the history and all. Edited by queetz

Do you mean a message like this?

So that was posted on the 11th, since then they released the New Patch that says

"It is no longer possible to get into a state where you are unable to complete Chapter X."

but that is still broken Thats the part no one has acknowledged

Edited by Gravi_x
Patch notes

To add fuel to the fire:

If you go talk to Lana after it doesn't complete and you redo the final cutscenes, you still get the email with 5k credits.

So essentially an agent could repeat this and abuse the system and get rich.

They need to fix.