Chapter X does not complete

PorsaLindahl

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still unable to complete Chapter X, but I am getting all the in game mails and rewords when I talk to Lana, so there's that.

Maybe if we talked about the amount of 5k credit in game emails i'm receiving for pressing space bar it would get fixed.

I wouldn't talk about it. Knowing these devs, they'll fix it, then ban you for "exploiting a known bug".

I wouldn't talk about it. Knowing these devs, they'll fix it, then ban you for "exploiting a known bug".

Exactly again they don't care about fixing the issue, they just want to punish us for playing a broken game

Exactly again they don't care about fixing the issue, they just want to punish us for playing a broken game

My guess is that they will patch it when the next chapter launches. In reality we actually only need it to work before we start the next chapter. It is annoying to have the quest not completed but I have faith they fix this tuesday :tran_smile:

Edited by Icestar

My guess is that they will patch it when the next chapter launches. In reality we actually only need it to work before we start the next chapter. It is annoying to have the quest not completed but I have faith they fix this tuesday :tran_smile:

It blocks me from using 3 storyline companions, and from getting Blizz.

If it was just stopping me from getting some credits and crystals only, I wouldn't care. But blocking me from content I paid for? For a month? Extremely unacceptable.

Edited by Darklighter

It blocks me from using 3 storyline companions, and from getting Treek.

If it was just stopping me from getting some credits and crystals only, I wouldn't care. But blocking me from content I paid for? For a month? Extremely unacceptable.

This is the exact issue, it's stopping us from using companions, and getting the new storyline ones.

The fact that they don't even want to admit that it's an issue is another part of this that is unacceptable as well.

Not to mention that you can not recruit Blizz because he's gated behind finishing Chapter X. I really wanted to see the interaction between him and my agent. But until it's fixed, I can't, not to mention Next week they are going to release Chapter 11, so what will happen to those of us that are stuck in the loop? , Will it be fixed? , or Ignored like they have since they claimed to fix it, but only in reality to break it further?

Not to mention that you can not recruit Blizz because he's gated behind finishing Chapter X. I really wanted to see the interaction between him and my agent. But until it's fixed, I can't, not to mention Next week they are going to release Chapter 11, so what will happen to those of us that are stuck in the loop? , Will it be fixed? , or Ignored like they have since they claimed to fix it, but only in reality to break it further?

And what about the early access we are suppose to get for each new chapter, if chapter x isn't finished then you cant get into 11.

I am still unable to complete Chapter 10 on my sniper. This bug is removing access to 3 of my companions as well as preventing me from obtaining Blizz.

When is this going to be fixed? We are going on 3 weeks with class breaking bugs here. Come on!

And what about the early access we are suppose to get for each new chapter, if chapter x isn't finished then you cant get into 11.

So very true, so as much as I hate putting in tickets, I've submitted yet another game ticket, First one was instantly closed, 2nd one was in Bug Reports, and got the generic response, saying if I needed additional help, to submit a new game ticket, so I did. Also to post on the forums, again which I have. I was able to finish Chapt X pre 4.1b and it worked, My agent went through got Kaliyo, and etc. But my 2nd agent is stuck in a time loop and I refuse to reset the mission as I do not want to go through the swarm of MOBS again that attack from far away. I've done that twice with resetting the mission, and same thing, I am not repeating a 3rd time. I just wish they would at least acknowledge that they are aware of this issue, and trying to fix it ,instead of leaving us in the dark about this bug. In the 3 years I've been apart of SWTOR, this is my first bug ever. I never encountered any of the other bugs most have gotten in the past on the Agent. So yeah this is a little different for me.

Yea, wonder what's going to happen when they release 11 and we still can't finish 10. For a game that is story driven, this is really big

What worries me most is we've seen no updates about this since it was supposedly 'fixed' and it became just an issue for agents - and nothing added to the acknowledged bug list on the forums. Have we even gotten an ETA somewhere of whether Chapter XI will fix it? I'm really worried about the access to that chapter being screwed over entirely by this.

What worries me most is we've seen no updates about this since it was supposedly 'fixed' and it became just an issue for agents - and nothing added to the acknowledged bug list on the forums. Have we even gotten an ETA somewhere of whether Chapter XI will fix it? I'm really worried about the access to that chapter being screwed over entirely by this.

There has been nothing official on this and the ONLY thing I have seen about a fix was someone posting that it will be fixed at the next update. It would be nice to get an official acknowledgement of the problem and an ETA on the fix. Its things like this that is the reason I don't have a long term subscription. I have been playing since early access but probably don't have a total of 20 months subscribed. Why keep paying when things don't get fixed, and gameplay is boring and lackluster, and the powers that be just don't give a crap about the players.

There has been nothing official on this and the ONLY thing I have seen about a fix was someone posting that it will be fixed at the next update. It would be nice to get an official acknowledgement of the problem and an ETA on the fix. Its things like this that is the reason I don't have a long term subscription. I have been playing since early access but probably don't have a total of 20 months subscribed. Why keep paying when things don't get fixed, and gameplay is boring and lackluster, and the powers that be just don't give a crap about the players.

Exactly. If this doesn't get fixed in a timely fashion (i.e. in time for Chapter 11) then I won't reward them with a renewed subscription. Cancelling is the only power we have really, they take scant notice of anything posted here or in-game.

I haven't found any updates, in fact 2 of my tickets said something to the effect of "read the patch notes, we fixed it, you are wrong, but if you feel it's still wrong submit a bug report"

Another said "I'm sure we are working on it" and one phone rep I talked to assured me that they would never release chapter 11 if you couldn't complete chapter 10.

TBH I don't believe the phone rep, and we haven't seen anything to show that anyone is listening.

Seems like all they're focused on right now is PTS. Screw PTS right now. The update there is still 5 weeks out from live.

Fix what's broken now before Chapter XI. I can't believe BW would release the next chapter without fixing the current one because their paying customers are gated behind that broken content. I would expect something like this from EA, but EA shouldn't have anything to do with this. This is on BW.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

Hey folks,

Quick update! The issue where Imperial Agents are unable to complete Chapter X is planned to be fixed with Game update 4.2 this coming Tuesday. Thanks!

-eric

Thanks for the quick update Eric!

Could you also clarify, don't remember if you did before, whether the Artifice bugs with the Components will be fixed with 4.2?

Hey folks,

Quick update! The issue where Imperial Agents are unable to complete Chapter X is planned to be fixed with Game update 4.2 this coming Tuesday. Thanks!

-eric

Thanks for the update Eric, we do appreciate this.

Hey folks,

-eric

Holy ****, acknowledgement and a fix!

Good to hear.