Chapter X does not complete

PorsaLindahl

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

Quick update! The issue where Imperial Agents are unable to complete Chapter X is planned to be fixed with Game update 4.2 this coming Tuesday. Thanks!

-eric

I would like to say "thanks for the update" but I just cant bring myself to write that in all good conscience. This thread is 3 weeks old and we are just now getting some kind of confirmation that there is an actual problem and a fix is in the works? Im glad we got an update, im glad this will be fixed soon, but this should have come 2 weeks ago, then I would have been thankful.

I would like to say "thanks for the update" but I just cant bring myself to write that in all good conscience. This thread is 3 weeks old and we are just now getting some kind of confirmation that there is an actual problem and a fix is in the works? Im glad we got an update, im glad this will be fixed soon, but this should have come 2 weeks ago, then I would have been thankful.

I have to agree. This is freaking ridiculously unacceptable! WTH wasn't there a hotfix for this?!!! I've seen hotfixes for much less BS like the freaking Cartel Market or a laser not looking right. Seriously....we have to wait for a MAJOR patch for something that was fixed for ALL other classes?! Devs, get your sXXt together!

Most definitely agree - I'm normally a patient person - but the lack of updates or explanations really has me mad.

Hey folks,

Quick update! The issue where Imperial Agents are unable to complete Chapter X is planned to be fixed with Game update 4.2 this coming Tuesday. Thanks!

-eric

Quick update? LMAO This bug should be fixed first week with a hotfix, you claim this patch is focusing story but dont even fix a big bug like this within a month, total disappointment. This is a big game breakng bug for many player and you only respond after 3 weeks and saiying quick update, you are a joke Eric, but it is not your fault it is EA/BW's fault despite claiming they are having highest sub numbers and game is very healty they dont invest to the game on the contrary they let go or force to go their experienced staff. This game is like in maintanence mode. If this game is having it's best times why not invest more if they have future plans for it? I really dont believe what EA/BW says anymore, they just want to milk players as much as they can with spending least amount of money.

Edited by omeru

Hey folks,

-eric

Awesome!

Thank you for fixing this :tran_smile:

About this fix:

Will it auto-complete for those that have completed it? Or will they have it reset and have to do it all again?

For those that have done it all again, like I did with my shadow pre 4.1b, and ended up with 2 different endings, what's going to happen with them? Are they stuck with the choices from the first time through?

Example: The first time through, I chose to destroy the city but not the second time. I lost Koth based on the first time through, which didn't complete, not the second time which did. In my shadow's story that completed, she returned from Zakuul with Kaliyo in tow. Koth says "Thanks for not killing innocents." Or some-such. He didn't steal the shuttle and fly off saying he's done with the alliance. Yet he's now unavailable to me.

About this fix:

Will it auto-complete for those that have completed it? Or will they have it reset and have to do it all again?

For those that have done it all again, like I did with my shadow pre 4.1b, and ended up with 2 different endings, what's going to happen with them? Are they stuck with the choices from the first time through?

Example: The first time through, I chose to destroy the city but not the second time. I lost Koth based on the first time through, which didn't complete, not the second time which did. In my shadow's story that completed, she returned from Zakuul with Kaliyo in tow. Koth says "Thanks for not killing innocents." Or some-such. He didn't steal the shuttle and fly off saying he's done with the alliance. Yet he's now unavailable to me.

I would like to know this as well, as they made changes to mine while troubleshooting the issue.

I tried filing a ticket to ask but their answer was just the URL to this thread.

Again doesn't seem like anyone cares about informing us of the issue

THAT was a screwed up "Fix."

Resetting the mission and taking away Chapter XI when it was available. Kaliyo still a follower. Why couldn't you just auto-complete it for those who have done it. Do you guys have no way of tracking who's completed it? If Kaliyo is a follower there's at least one indicator that it's been completed. Having Chapter XI available would have been an indicator had you guys not deleted it.

Also, my shadow is still missing Koth, too. Not that it matters to me, but if others have this issue and like the moron, then they're out a companion.

Ok, I maybe late to the party for this but was the intended fix to make all "Imperial Agents" replay KotFE Chapter 10? As I all needed to do was enter "Odessen War room" after playing through Chapter 10. Upon logging in only have the option to Play, when selected was sent to convo with Koth and Shan, cutscene to Zakuul and now have entire mission starting from shuttle pad planet side with Shan as active companion. Edited by kcirevamnalyd

Still not fixed! I had to redo chapter 10, and I was thrown straight into chapter 11 after the final cutscene, and still didn't get completion for anarchy in paradise. So after I finished chapter 11 and came back to odessan I tried to finish the last cutscene in chapter 10 yet again, not only am I still not able to complete it but now disavowed is reset and I'm not able to start it....great fix.

Yup same issue, logged in on a toon I hadn't done chapter 10 with yet and went through that. Had the final cutscene and it automatically goes straight into chapter 11 from one cut scene to the other. Me being the dunce doesn't recognise chapter 10 hadn't completed so went through all the way till the end of Chapter 11, got to the bit where you have to go to the cantina.

That's when I noticed chapter 10 so went back in to the war room did the last sequence and now it looks like chapter 11 has reset, no longer says the cantina but like it does as if you haven't played it at all. Best thing is I can't complete chapter 10 and chapter 11 now won't start. So.....yeah.....the toon is in complete limbo now on both chapter's and unable to proceed in either.

Yep, chapter 10 completely reset for me (couldn't complete it in 4.1, so no access to Blizz either). I'm hesitant to play through it again only to be stuck in limbo like the person who posted above me.

Heck, I still can't even access SCORPIO despite them fixing it in 4.0.2a (11/4/2015).

:i_frown:

Ahahahaha. So the "fix"is that my Agent, who was parked at the last mission, has to do Chapter X all over again from the beginning? Really, Bioware? That's going to now be the 3rd time I've had to run it on this toon. First time it didn't work, and when I tried to reset it to get past the bugged mish, I had to start over. Now your fix is to start over? LMAO.

Oh. Dear. God.

I'm not even going to log into my agent in this case until it's bucking fixed. PROPERLY. I am so not repeating X. Forget trying to stealth up to mobs that are in an entirely different room, just to break stealth because you took two steps out of an elevator.

Same here no fix stuck in loop now cant finish X or XI and cant reset mission says unable to reset constantly

did it 3 times - ok guys get your act together - please

Yea again, not concerned with fixing the issue, it seems they wanted us to just fire into chapter 11 in hopes that we wouldn't notice that chapter 10 is not complete.

Still no blizz, still no completion, in limbo between two chapters.

The worst part is there is only a 1600 character limit on in game tickets, not enough time to explain the situation to where they understand it on the other side

Ugh. This is depressing to read and yeah, checked my Agent and it just tells me to start Chapter X despite Kaliyo being a fully active companion.... I wouldn't even terribly mind doing X again if I had to. It's not that long. But with the reports that it screws up XI and then both are broken... I hope we get some answers. I don't want to go through it only to have both be royally screwed.

I finally got my main through Chapt. X, but wanted to wait until Significant other was home so he could watch chapter XI, I played through Chapter X, got as it jumped into Chapter XI, I heard the click and rewards being rewarded, As it started with Chapter XI I just clicked the Esc key to stop it from progressing forward. Sorry to hear that some agents and others are still unable to complete this.

I saw the post above and even chatted with some players in-game that was running their agents. Those in-game say their agents were able to progress so I took a leap of faith and completed Chapter X with my Sniper. Like ShadowzGreymoon, I also heard the click and the rewards being rewarded. As a matter of fact, the rewards screen was briefly shown in my screen before the cutscene moved towards Chapter XI. I claimed the rewards and got creditted with the appropriate affection. My companion screen also reflects my character's actions from Chapter X when I examine Kaliyo's.