Chapter X does not complete

PorsaLindahl

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To add fuel to the fire:

If you go talk to Lana after it doesn't complete and you redo the final cutscenes, you still get the email with 5k credits.

So essentially an agent could repeat this and abuse the system and get rich.

They need to fix.

I mentioned this in my ingame bug report. I don't want to abuse this glitch, I want to advance the game with my main character and recruit Blizz. But I was hoping the possibility of abuse would inspire them to fix this quickly.

Just wanted to add a "me,too" to this. Your agent can talk to Lana again and repeat the last bit over and over, but all you get are three new emails, no mission reward, no way to progress. I put in a bug report. I hope everyone here has done the same. It seems they may still think it's fixed.:(

I tried numerous suggestions to work around this bug but my Agent simply cannot get out of the loop.

Reset phase

Press "Play" from Fleet

Delete all mails

I do not want to reset the entire mission as its not fun to repeat.

One thing I did notice is when I successfuly did the mission with my Sage last night, when I entered the War Room the cutscene was automatic. This wasn't the case for my Agent who had to click Lana for the cutscene to appear even when done the first time.

I really hope they fix this bug soon, as this is really frustrating and I really want to move forward with my Agent, including accessing all his companions and doing the Blizz mission.

Obviously we are all still here with no word on when Chapter X will finally complete for us. BUT.......has anyone else been able to have Kaliyo spawn, build influence with gifts, change appearance but she won't go on crew skill missions.

Yes, the same is for me on my Agent, you can send her out on missions atleast I can.

But I can't use her to craft items on, and I among the rest of you are stuck in the war room :mad:

I am unable to complete chapter 10. I played my agent as I wanted my wife back. I'm stuck in a groundhog loop for what I assume to be the last conversation in the war room.

I assume this because I was given chapter 11.

I haven't recruited any additional followers and am now unable to summon any companions as they are all ineligible due to the story and being part of the war room.

Same here, I can call on Kaliyo after I have left Odessen, but prior to that. I get the loop of finishing the last part of the quest. I tried resetting it and figured it was glitched on something I did, and still got the same result. I have sent a detailed in game ticket like normal, but alias I don't expect to get anything then the normal automated response about submitting the bug to this forum. Which I'm adding my name to the list for this bug as well. I was able to complete it on an earlier agent prior to the patch or update.

Obviously we are all still here with no word on when Chapter X will finally complete for us. BUT.......has anyone else been able to have Kaliyo spawn, build influence with gifts, change appearance but she won't go on crew skill missions.

No I have her in the available comps list, but I can't summon her, Lana, Theron or Koth as they're all greyed out.

EDIT: just tried looping again to see if it was fixed. It's not, but I didn't get the 5k email this time. I was gonna delete it anyway, but amusing/frustrating that they've fixed this but not even got back to us with an ETA of a fix for the game itself.

Edited by Sockwolf

Can we at least get this added to the known issues list? Also, is it all agents, or only those that romanced Kalyo?

I didn't romance Kaliyo at all, and have been unable to finish the end of the chapter. If I leave Odessen, I can use her for crafting, crew missions, and even to run around with and fight, but if I go back to Odessen. Her , Lana, and Theron are all blanked out to be able to pull up as active companions. Once I go to my SH or the Fleet, I can use her, and have been able to achieve more affection with her. Before I started KotFE she was Influence level 20, now she's 22 with the gifts I've given her. So I'm guess it's with all agents now prior to their latest patch fix. I even deleted the bitraider , and let it reinstall. Nothing still.

Still unable to complete Chapter X with my operative after already completing it with my assassin. I did submit a bug report, but that hasn't done anything. I have already reset the quest and redone it once and don't want to go through that again. Still, I have the "Go to the Alliance War Room" quest despite going there multiple times and completing it. I get the emails from Koth and even have Kaliyo as a companion, with the caveat that she won't go do any crew skills for me.

Hello Devs! Hello Community People! Hello someone!

Can we get an update on this yet?

It seems they are more worried about testing the 4.3 and rolling out chapter 11 instead of looking at what is currently broken.

I apologize if I seem bitter, but really not even an acknowledgement that this is still an issue, and being told that according to the patch notes this issue cannot happen, has made me somewhat passive aggressive.

yeah cant complete here, i even waited for a few patches to drop so i wouldn't encounter bugs, guess ill go back to other things for a while and play this crap a chapter behind to avoid crap like this, if this i the quality bioware is putting out these days I doubt ill be re subscribing

Same for my operative. The cut scene did not auto begin like with all my other toons, so the trigger for agents seems to be somehow broken. Are they still checking this thread? Should we make more so they know it is still broken and not assume that 4.1b fixed everything? Will create an in game bug report also I guess.