Petition for Matchmaking and Cross Server Queues [Comment or Sign Please]

Lhancelot

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

x-server: yes, but skill based matchmaking wont work even with x-servers!

people have too much alts with no rating on them. It just wouldnt be balanced at all, maybe in a few instances or only if u would gain ranking for regulars - and that is not gonna happen.

Despite this i'd rather have pops faster than lightning than waiting 10-20 more minutes to have a maximum balanced wz.

x-servers /signed tho

/signed

But we will most likely get those features (especially cross server) when PvP in this game is absolutely dead already so they can say something like 'hey now we gave you cross server and a proper matchmaking and no one plays PvP so we were right in not giving it to you all the years before' and stop developing new PvP things.

Yes, the treatment of the PvP community is that bad. I wish we had someone to talk with us like Steven Chew is just doing it with the Casual gamer group about the Eternal Championship. But one can dream... :o

Anyone that signs, or would like this to be noticed by BW and the devs please ask your friends to sign or comment on this post.

This way our voices can be heard, and it can be shown that we would like these changes or at least an acknowledgement that we would like these changes from BW.

Cross server pvp has been asked for - requested - begged for.... countless times over in live streams - in cantina meetings with the devs and every where else. The sad fact is that this company does not want to invest the time - money - or resources to properly build this game or help it excel to it's maximum potential. The devs say they lack the budget - EA claims the millions of dollars this game makes is not enough for them to risk more so this game can make billions more. Some say there is not enough demand - many will counter that comment by saying there is not enough content, but the bottom line is people are pushing the blame card and at the end of the day this game is not delivering.

People want more - we are willing to pay for it - the devs don't have the time - money - patience to work and make a "BUG FREE game that's not half *****ed" So we the community end up being hurt in the end, it's a sad story many of us know.

If I were rich I'd make another game - this game had all the right elements to success except that our dev team puts out content that's not ready - bugged - the games engine sucks for fps and completely lacks cross server abilities - in short we need to wait and hope for someone to make this game over the right way where as it's not half assed and bugged out ... =/

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't the devs have stated multiple times that they have no intentions of ever putting in cross server queues. Part of the reason is money yes but a much bigger reason (as far as I remember) would be that they would have to take the servers off frequently and for long periods of time.

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't the devs have stated multiple times that they have no intentions of ever putting in cross server queues. Part of the reason is money yes but a much bigger reason (as far as I remember) would be that they would have to take the servers off frequently and for long periods of time.

I never seen an official post from them stating yes or no to cross server queues. Sure, I heard that they said something, but I would like to see an answer to this petition.

Also, that has nothing to do with match making, which is the second request of this petition.

So even if they say they cannot / will not make cross server queues happen, there still lies the question of match making the teams in regs for better balanced fights.

As time goes on and more people sign and show interest, hopefully we will get an official answer to these requests as well as some sort of acknowledgement of the problems that exist in PVP right now.

Edited by Lhancelot

I never seen an official post from them stating yes or no to cross server queues. Sure, I heard that they said something, but I would like to see an answer to this petition.

Also, that has nothing to do with match making, which is the second request of this petition.

So even if they say they cannot / will not make cross server queues happen, there still lies the question of match making the teams in regs for better balanced fights.

As time goes on and more people sign and show interest, hopefully we will get an official answer to these requests as well as some sort of acknowledgement of the problems that exist in PVP right now.

Below is the "No" post, when Bioware told the PvP community to please stop asking for things. The engine just can't handle cross server, or illum style pvp, or chat bubbles.

But what they hell /signed.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=730402

Lets compromise.

I'd suggest we request cross-faction queues- vast benefits for pvpers (especially on faction "biased" servers) with the only downside being from an RP perspective.

I definitely vote YES to matchmaking, but "N/A" to cross server queues because there are zero indicators that it would ever happen.

Oh lol, 228-th petition about X-servers? GL to u guys, coz they answered already and not 1 time. :rak_03:

Just saying, but better to cr8 any petiotion in general thread forum, coz devs almost not read this part. But tho angry fanboiz will eat u with giblets. He-he. :rak_03:

Edited by helpmewin