Petition for Matchmaking and Cross Server Queues [Comment or Sign Please]

Lhancelot

Well, in my opinion, *both* points need to be adressed.

If possible at the same time.

I agree, I wish they would implement matchmaking AND balance the classes. Being realistic though, the devs seem incapable of doing either let alone both.

Class balance is important no one denies that. That has been a problem on this game since the beginning though, so asking for matchmaking might be possible and successfully implemented whereas class balance has forever been fleeting and seemingly impossible.

They haven't even addressed the discrepancies in healing output amongst the three healers, let alone openly considered adjusting them for PVP.

Maybe some feedback for matchmaking will be forthcoming sometime soon?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bumping this

Tired of crazy arena combos of bad matchmaking, and tired of going to acid with so many healers on both teams (it takes too long and isn't all that satisfying, even when winning those scenarios)

Yep. Still the same. The best warzones are when there are no more than two healers on a team, particularly in 8v8s. 3-4 healers in a 8v8 is awful playing against, and as a healer it's awful to be one of those many healers on a team.

Hey Lhancelot

Have you considered putting this petition into your sig? Most of us want matchmaking at the least, this thread shouldn't ever leave the front page!

ok good idea, I never thought of that thanks man. I will do it when I have had less to, um... drink. Messing with the forums sig is a bit tedious and requires too much attention atm lol.

Edited by Lhancelot

BIOWARE how long are you gonna ignore this community. WE NEED SERVER MERGERS OR CROSS SERVER. This is a complete joke. If its EA that has you by the balls not allowing you to make any decisions PLEASE let us know. I think most of the community just wants to be informed of what the heck is going on. Paying customers are being completely IGNORED. You don't go to a restaurant and expect to be ignored by your waiter, or go to a hotel to check in and be completely ignored by the receptionist. This is bad business practice.

/signed

Edited by alienwareguy

/signed

TRE and ToFN and i guess Progenitor(?) have no problems with queues but i guess people on other lower pop realms will have an easier life if Xrealm queue happen.

Also some Germans and French will have to learn english or at least english wz slang.

Edited by Kaedusz