Petition for Matchmaking and Cross Server Queues [Comment or Sign Please]

Lhancelot

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how the devs say they look at the forums, but if they actually do, then I believe they would leave a comment in this thread. Btw, I am on the Harbinger, and people say PvP is dying. I don't know where they get their info from, because when I walk about fleet, I see that almost half the population at times is in PvP gear, and there aren't many people asking for Ops groups.

Not to be to negative but this is not going to happen, then again. DON'T LET DREAMS BE DREAMS! Just DO IT!

I have a dream... That BW/Musco one day will acknowledge feedback from the community that doesn't involve the Cartel Market! It's a lofty, imaginitive dream, but.... nonetheless!

• 2 weeks later...
Sighned.

But the only right solution about this, is introducing Megaserver technology,just like other games did.It will help boost all aspects of SWTOR a lot,not just cross-pvp.

The only problem is, they seem intent on generating as much money possible while spending the least amount possible. I honestly do not think they will do anything to advance the game technologically speaking.

I think the only thing they might do is make PVP have cross faction queues.

Hopefully they incorporate some sort of class matchmaking for regs too.